Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Posts 4,121 to 4,140 of 5,916

ShanaRawr

@Philip_J_Reed will open my gates whenever your ready

Friend code- 2852-7724-7864
Dream code - 7200-2327-3227
Tumblr - Daily Animal Crossing Blog
If you come to my town PLEASE DONT RUN and stick to the paths and no pulling up flowers! :) Thank you <3

zoroarkrules25

ELI-ASH wrote:

@Philip_J_Reed
@ShanaRawr
Have you guys gotten your daily fossils yet? Im buying them for 35k a pop. (except for singles/styraco)

I'll sell mine, i already completed the fossil exhibits so i have no point in having them.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

zoroarkrules25

ELI-ASH wrote:

@Philip_J_Reed
@ShanaRawr
Have you guys gotten your daily fossils yet? Im buying them for 35k a pop. (except for singles/styraco)

I'll sell mine, i already completed the fossil exhibits so i have no point in having them.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

Mk_II

this game is so brilliant... just as i was about to get a bit bored with watering all my flowers every day, Leif gives me the silver watering can. That's tuning to perfection for ya!

Nintendo 64 Forever forum
Nintendo Games NES 241 | SNES 324 | N64 267 | NGC 150 | WII 85 | WIIU 9 | IQUE 5 | GB 161 | GBC 57 | GBA 106 | NDS 57 | 3DS 21
Nintendo Network ID: Mk2_NL 3DS Friend code 0731-4737-4010 My Super Mario Maker levels

Kitty1342

Last night finished building a well and found a Jacob's Ladder! HOLY SMOKES!! I went to town hall and asked Isabelle about it and indeed I have a PERFECT TOWN!!!! YAY!!!

3DS Friend Code 1392 - 4178 - 9864

Looking for hybrid plants (especially blue roses) and food items.

PWalk

Mk_II wrote:

this game is so brilliant... just as i was about to get a bit bored with watering all my flowers every day, Leif gives me the silver watering can. That's tuning to perfection for ya!

Since getting the silver can my flowers have taken off. I've got 5 black tulips, 2 black lilies, and 2 black roses currently going. I planted 2 Jacobs Ladders next to them all in hopes they replicate.

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6643-7608

ShanaRawr

3DSAllDay wrote:

Untitled

omfg! this is brilliant!

If you come to my town PLEASE DONT RUN and stick to the paths and no pulling up flowers! :) Thank you <3

ShanaRawr

Philip_J_Reed wrote:

Thanks to @ShanaRawr I've got a Yellow Aloha Shirt! ...and therefore a reason to take a new ID photo.

! I saw it and thought PHIL ^_^ im glad your happy with it hehee =3!

3DSAllDay

Here is another one I found and liked.
Untitled

3DS Friend code- 5455-9467-1956.

Marakuto

I'm surprised that none of my villagers have made a suggestion to move out of town yet. I find it very strange that it hasn't happened, but I don't want to jinx it! >_<

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals will pay you to keep their stolen goods safe.

ELI-ASH

Marakuto wrote:

I'm surprised that none of my villagers have made a suggestion to move out of town yet. I find it very strange that it hasn't happened, but I don't want to jinx it! >_<

Supposibly every day in the morning 1 random villager talks about moving. The other day Rodney mention that he was moving which kinda puzzled me. Since i been sending him letters (with gifts everyday) I talk with him everyday and i have a perfect town .o_O

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

NightmareXIV

ShanaRawr wrote:

Untitled
Pic 1 me and Eli chilling in my Mermaid room in progress!
Untitled
Pic 2 Me and Jess with our glow sticks she gave us <3
Untitled
Pic 3 End of visit group photo you 2 are great <3

@Kitty1342
@ELI-ASH

Our night in my town

Awwwwww I want glow sticks.

Earlier release petiton

https://www.change.org/petitions/nintendo-release-popular-games-in-america-sooner#share

Nintendo Network ID: NightmareXIV

NightmareXIV

Marakuto wrote:

One of my villagers is moving out tommorow which good for me because the two villagers I REALLY want are Lucky, and Kid Cat.

Earlier release petiton

https://www.change.org/petitions/nintendo-release-popular-games-in-america-sooner#share

Nintendo Network ID: NightmareXIV

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic