3DS Forum

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Showing 4,121 to 4,140 of 5,967

AuthorMessage

ELI-ASH

4,121. Posted:

@thatguyEZ
Sorry i missed you. Could we trade later today? A random came in and when he left I closed it to see if you were on and you weren't so i didn't open again.

Animal Crossing NewLeaf Rulz!!
Town of Paradise Mayor:Eli_Ash
My youtube channel
current lets play "Torneco's mystery dungeon"
PSN:ELI-ASH

3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753

AuthorMessage

Xyphon22

4,122. Posted:

Is there a way to get exclusive stuff from Saharah? My house gets over 70,000 points and I have pretty good feng shui, but she still gives me regular wallpaper and carpet at least half the time.

Edited on by Xyphon22

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

AuthorMessage

Pouka

4,123. Posted:

Xyphon22 wrote:

Is there a way to get exclusive stuff from Saharah? My house gets over 70,000 points and I have pretty good feng shui, but she still gives me regular wallpaper and carpet at least half the time.

I have the same problem , I stopped after five times i think it is random.

Untitled

Pikay!

3DS Friend Code: 4055-3164-7941 | Twitter: poukajr

AuthorMessage

Pouka

4,124. Posted:

@ELI-ASH i have a lot of Alpine furniture, I have Carmen in my town and managed to get her to pass her furniture around town.

Pikay!

3DS Friend Code: 4055-3164-7941 | Twitter: poukajr

AuthorMessage

Varia01

4,125. Posted:

Animal Crossing New Leaf is NOT a game about creativity, it is a brain game on how to make a Communist government. You mayors are so bossy and rude, I'm surprised that when your villagers (If they even rebel) rebel, you don't persecute or maybe EXECUTE them. I'm not surprised that villagers will occasionally leave due to to how strict you guys and gals are!

Currently Playing: Metroid Prime 3, Zelda Twilight Princess, & Metroid Other M
Hyped for: Sonic Lost World, Super Smash Bros 3DS, & Dream Team

Even though I have beaten many of the games I'm still playing, I play them not to win, but to have fun.

AuthorMessage

Philip_J_Reed

4,126. Posted:

So...apparently I have a Perfect Town too!

I did my rounds this morning and saw a Jacob's Ladder, and thought either @Kitty1342 or @ShanaRawr planted it while visiting.

But sure enough I checked with Town Hall and I've got a perfect town. I...have no idea why that happened. Or how that happened. OR ANYTHING. But still! Perfect town. :)

NL Forum Moderator / Part-Time Reviewer / One-Track Lover
Noiseless Chatter, my pop culture blog that will change your life
Wii U Account: ChickenBrutus (add me!)
Mega Man No Damage Runs, and more

Twitter: NoNoiseChitChat

AuthorMessage

ramstrong

4,127. Posted:

Philip_J_Reed wrote:

I did my rounds this morning and saw a Jacob's Ladder, and thought either @Kitty1342 or @ShanaRawr planted it while visiting.

But sure enough I checked with Town Hall and I've got a perfect town. I...have no idea why that happened. Or how that happened. OR ANYTHING. But still! Perfect town. :)

All you have to do is plant enough trees and flowers, have enough PWP. That's what Isabel would tell you. So, got any Dream code?

Petit Computer Journal
Old site http://ramstrong.blogspot.com

Let's just call a spade, a spade.

3DS Friend Code: 1091-7596-4855

AuthorMessage

Philip_J_Reed

4,128. Posted:

ramstrong wrote:

Philip_J_Reed wrote:

All you have to do is plant enough trees and flowers, have enough PWP. That's what Isabel would tell you. So, got any Dream code?

Wow, interesting. Is there such a thing as too much trees and flowers? Because I actually cleared out a lot of both yesterday, and no new public works projects went up in that time. Hmm.

I'll have to check for a dream code, don't have it handy!

Edited on by Philip_J_Reed

NL Forum Moderator / Part-Time Reviewer / One-Track Lover
Noiseless Chatter, my pop culture blog that will change your life
Wii U Account: ChickenBrutus (add me!)
Mega Man No Damage Runs, and more

Twitter: NoNoiseChitChat

AuthorMessage

ShanaRawr

4,129. Posted:

Philip_J_Reed wrote:

ramstrong wrote:

Philip_J_Reed wrote:

Wow, interesting. Is there such a thing as too much trees and flowers? Because I actually cleared out a lot of both yesterday, and no new public works projects went up in that time. Hmm.

I'll have to check for a dream code, don't have it handy!

YAY :D!!!! Congrats Phil <3 ahahaa i got my third Jacobs ladder last night LOL!!!! that does sound like something i would do though! just randomly plant something in your town or bury something LOL! Will have to visit soon or you will have to come to mine as i have ALOT of tours to do >.<

Friend code- 2852-7724-7864
Dream code - 7200-2327-3227
Tumblr - Daily Animal Crossing Blog
If you come to my town PLEASE DONT RUN and stick to the paths and no pulling up flowers! :) Thank you <3

AuthorMessage

LinktotheFuture

4,130. Posted:

Is Jacobs Ladder a good thing? I thought they were weeds.

The chickens are restless.
3DS Friend Code: 1547-5282-6926

AuthorMessage

Marakuto

4,131. Posted:

My town has a hybrid flower virus spreading! I've got too many hybrids and their parent flowers too. I was amazed that a few I've been patiently waiting for have finally blossomed around my town.

Edited on by Marakuto

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals will pay you to keep their stolen goods safe.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

AuthorMessage

Marakuto

4,132. Posted:

@LinktotheFuture That means that you've got the Perfect town rating and it is a good sign.

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals will pay you to keep their stolen goods safe.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

AuthorMessage

LinktotheFuture

4,133. Posted:

Marakuto wrote:

@LinktotheFuture That means that you've got the Perfect town rating and it is a good sign.

Whoops, I have been getting rid of them!

The chickens are restless.
3DS Friend Code: 1547-5282-6926

AuthorMessage

ShanaRawr

4,134. Posted:

Jacobs ladders can sell for alot to people that want them :)! As you cant buy them they just grow when you have a perfect town! Im waiting for my hybrids to bloom x____x

If you come to my town PLEASE DONT RUN and stick to the paths and no pulling up flowers! :) Thank you <3

AuthorMessage

Kitty1342

4,135. Posted:

@Philip_J_Reed Congratulations I would have planted one for you if I had more then 2 heheh

@ShanaRawr I HAVE PRESENTS FOR YOU HON!!!!!!

3DS Friend Code 1392 - 4178 - 9864

Looking for hybrid plants (especially blue roses) and food items.

AuthorMessage

BrittGOAL14

4,136. Posted:

Wish I knew what day I got the perfect town rating thing. Darnit. On the upside, I got a StreetPass tag with one of my best buddies I babysit and got to check out his town this morning after a late night with them. On the downside, he's a time-traveler. How does an 8 year old figure out how to time-travel?!

Oh yeah... Also lost my Red Shell stylus. :'( [Completely off topic.]

BrittGOAL14

3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | Twitter: BrittanyYoungx

AuthorMessage

Xyphon22

4,137. Posted:

So I've never been online in this game and I have a question. When you open your gate, is it possible for people who are not on your 3DS friends list to enter your town?

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

AuthorMessage

ShanaRawr

4,138. Posted:

Kitty1342 wrote:

@Philip_J_Reed Congratulations I would have planted one for you if I had more then 2 heheh

@ShanaRawr I HAVE PRESENTS FOR YOU HON!!!!!!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!! eeeeeeeeek! Ill be online in an hour if ya wanna come over both of you can :) little party!

AuthorMessage

BrittGOAL14

4,139. Posted:

Xyphon22 wrote:

So I've never been online in this game and I have a question. When you open your gate, is it possible for people who are not on your 3DS friends list to enter your town?

Nope.

BrittGOAL14

3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | Twitter: BrittanyYoungx

AuthorMessage

Mk_II

4,140. Posted:

i found a Famous Mushroom this morning. does that mean i have a perfect town? how do i find out?

Nintendo 64 Forever forum
Nintendo Games NES 241 | SNES 324 | N64 267 | NGC 150 | WII 85 | WIIU 9 | IQUE 5 | GB 161 | GBC 57 | GBA 106 | NDS 57 | 3DS 21
Nintendo Network ID: Mk2_NL 3DS Friend code 0731-4737-4010 AC:NL Dream Code 7600-2509-4051 Animal Crossing Blog