Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Showing 4,081 to 4,100 of 5,982

AuthorMessage

ShanaRawr

4,081. Posted:

ShanaRawr wrote:

ramstrong wrote:

ShanaRawr wrote:

He came and respected my town ^_^ if everyone does that no problem!

Do you have a dream code? My is Arkville 5300-2275-4668. I'll do another update when my Town Hall renovation is complete. It's still on-going. Please let me know what you think of my Avatar. :)
PS: Yes, it's a perfect town. Still not too happy about the flower park in the east, though.

Im getting my dream code for you now :) and then ill go to your's!!!!

Mine is NOWHERE near finished still havent got half the public projects that i want yet still waiting for neighbors to suggest LOADS!

Dream code - 7200-2327-3227 :) going to yours now!

Friend code- 2852-7724-7864
Dream code - 7200-2327-3227
Tumblr - Daily Animal Crossing Blog
If you come to my town PLEASE DONT RUN and stick to the paths and no pulling up flowers! :) Thank you <3

AuthorMessage

ramstrong

4,082. Posted:

ShanaRawr wrote:

ShanaRawr wrote:

ramstrong wrote:

ShanaRawr wrote:

Do you have a dream code? My is Arkville 5300-2275-4668. I'll do another update when my Town Hall renovation is complete. It's still on-going. Please let me know what you think of my Avatar. :)
PS: Yes, it's a perfect town. Still not too happy about the flower park in the east, though.

Mine is NOWHERE near finished still havent got half the public projects that i want yet still waiting for neighbors to suggest LOADS!

I'll add you. Opening my town now.

Petit Computer Journal
Old site http://ramstrong.blogspot.com

Let's just call a spade, a spade.

3DS Friend Code: 1091-7596-4855

AuthorMessage

Philip_J_Reed

4,083. Posted:

ramstrong wrote:

Philip_J_Reed wrote:

ShanaRawr wrote:

Philip_J_Reed wrote:

@ShanaRawr Added you because I've never seen a perfect town. May I please see your perfect town?!
FC: 2449-4714-0169

I can bring presents. But they'd probably all such compared to what you already have!

Ill add you back now hun :) ill be going on in like 15mins so ill open up my gates!!! Just please dont run ^^ and stick to the paths :) Im flattered btw ^^

No running, flower picking, or tree cutting. I promise.

But I may still make nasty faces at your villagers and leave ridiculous things on your bulletin board...

If all you want to do is to see a perfect town without ruining anything. Visit Luna and her Dream Suite. That's why it's there.

Sure that's why it's there. But I like to meet people, contribute to projects, exchange gifts, chat, and so on. The Dream Suite is no substitute for actually spending time there with others as far as I'm concerned. :)

NL Forum Moderator / Part-Time Reviewer / One-Track Lover
Noiseless Chatter, my pop culture blog that will change your life
Wii U Account: ChickenBrutus (add me!)
Mega Man No Damage Runs, and more

Twitter: NoNoiseChitChat

AuthorMessage

ShanaRawr

4,084. Posted:

ramstrong wrote:

ShanaRawr wrote:

ShanaRawr wrote:

ramstrong wrote:

ShanaRawr wrote:

I'll add you. Opening my town now.

Ive just got back from your town i love it :) your avatar is super cute epec love your hat and all those perfect pear's WOW :) make sure you tell me what you think of mine <3

If you come to my town PLEASE DONT RUN and stick to the paths and no pulling up flowers! :) Thank you <3

AuthorMessage

Kitty1342

4,085. Posted:

ShanaRawr wrote:

Philip_J_Reed wrote:

But I may still make nasty faces at your villagers and leave ridiculous things on your bulletin board...

Lovely thank you :) when will you be ready to pop over? im busy atm but just so i know when your free

@ShanaRawr Phil is awesome :)

@Philip_J_Reed be nice to her ;) hehehe

3DS Friend Code 1392 - 4178 - 9864

Looking for hybrid plants (especially blue roses) and food items.

AuthorMessage

Pouka

4,086. Posted:

NightmareXIV wrote:

I'll take the triforce off your hands
And the Midna mask.

Sure let me know when you are ready for me to visit you to make the transaction.

Pikay!

3DS Friend Code: 4055-3164-7941 | Twitter: poukajr

AuthorMessage

ramstrong

4,087. Posted:

ShanaRawr wrote:

Ive just got back from your town i love it :) your avatar is super cute epec love your hat and all those perfect pear's WOW :) make sure you tell me what you think of mine <3

Town is closed. If you see a hat, that means I'm not wearing my Mii Mask. Oops, that's not what I want you to see. Oh, well, will have to update it again tomorrow. Gabe of Pallet just paid off my Town Hall renovation paid by harvesting my perfect pears. :)

Petit Computer Journal

AuthorMessage

Pouka

4,088. Posted:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

I'll take the balance board please. What's your code to trade?

My friend code is in the signature, let me know when you have opened your gate.

Pikay!

3DS Friend Code: 4055-3164-7941 | Twitter: poukajr

AuthorMessage

ramstrong

4,089. Posted:

ShanaRawr wrote:

make sure you tell me what you think of mine <3

I love your house! Even though you don't have that much room, it's tastefully arranged, unlike mine. Your town is really lush, full of flowers and bushes, and they're all beautifully arranged. I love it!

Two things that may interest you are: (1) The single wide path is too narrow for me to run around the town. Double wide path would be better, IMHO. (2) The bushes are plentyful and they block the player, so if you can arrange them in such a way that enclose the path as to make it hard to deviate from the path, that'd be great.

How'd you get so many? I'm still waiting for Leif to regularly stock it.
I'm so jealous of your town layout, I may just have to redo my flower park! :)

Petit Computer Journal

AuthorMessage

ShanaRawr

4,090. Posted:

ramstrong wrote:

ShanaRawr wrote:

make sure you tell me what you think of mine <3

I love your house! Even though you don't have that much room, it's tastefully arranged, unlike mine. Your town is really lush, full of flowers and bushes, and they're all beautifully arranged. I love it!

Two things that may interest you are: (1) The single wide path is too narrow for me to run around the town. Double wide path would be better, IMHO. (2) The bushes are plentyful and they block the player, so if you can arrange them in such a way that enclose the path as to make it hard to deviate from the path, that'd be great.

How'd you get so many? I'm still waiting for Leif to regularly stock it.
I'm so jealous of your town layout, I may just have to redo my flower park! :)

Awwwhhh thank you somuch yea i have been focusing all my time and money on making my town looks amazing :) yea i did think that with the paths but then it reduces the amount of room i have :( So i think i will stick to single path's! i dont run so they are perfect if you just stroll i like looking round i rarely run thats why i like single paths they look good too nice and tidy :) The bush idea though yes! i have been trying to do that blocking the paths in its just taking time!

Well the island sometimes has some and what i do on those days is get around 500medals and just buy bushes lol! i will block the paths in with more bushes as i get them :) im glad you like it, it hass taken me ages >.< ill let you know when i have done more!

Edited on by ShanaRawr

AuthorMessage

ramstrong

4,091. Posted:

Philip_J_Reed wrote:

Sure that's why it's there. But I like to meet people, contribute to projects, exchange gifts, chat, and so on. The Dream Suite is no substitute for actually spending time there with others as far as I'm concerned. :)

That is true. What I usually do is visit the Dream Town first. The reason I do that is because I believe Dream town don't hog bandwidth like real visit. When I like the town so much I want to visit often, then I'll visit for real. Of course, if you have extra large bandwidth, then it's better to just visit for real every time.

Petit Computer Journal

AuthorMessage

Philip_J_Reed

4,092. Posted:

ramstrong wrote:

Philip_J_Reed wrote:

That is true. What I usually do is visit the Dream Town first. The reason I do that is because I believe Dream town don't hog bandwidth like real visit.

Interesting...I hadn't even considered that aspect!

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

4,093. Posted:

I built it because I had nothing else to build aside from my house :P

If you care so much for your privacy, what are you hiding?

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

3DSfan134

4,094. Posted:

My cobblestone bridge is finally done for donations! :D Now it's about to finish tomorrow!

Backlog
Games I'm buying: Super Smash Bros.(3DS got, Wii U coming up), Pokemon OR/AS, and Hyrule Warriors
HYRULE HAIR CARE: MAX VOLUME SPRAY: 95% MORE VOLUME

3DS Friend Code: 1693-0521-5967 | Nintendo Network ID: BigTechBrother

AuthorMessage

thatguyEZ

4,095. Posted:

I still haven't found a good walkway pattern that I like ._. But I think I need to develop my town a bit more before I start really laying one down anyway.

thatguyEZ

3DS Friend Code: 0791-1617-9793 | Nintendo Network ID: thatguyEZ | Twitter: theinfamousdjez

AuthorMessage

Philip_J_Reed

4,096. Posted:

thatguyEZ wrote:

I still haven't found a good walkway pattern that I like ._. But I think I need to develop my town a bit more before I start really laying one down anyway.

That's where I am too. I want to set my town up more before I start building walkways...then I visit other towns that have them and my place feels like a hole.

AuthorMessage

ShanaRawr

4,097. Posted:

Philip_J_Reed wrote:

thatguyEZ wrote:

That's where I am too. I want to set my town up more before I start building walkways...then I visit other towns that have them and my place feels like a hole.

your place is not a hole SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YOUR MOUTH >.<

AuthorMessage

Philip_J_Reed

4,098. Posted:

It's definitely better now that I've planted persimmons, I have to agree with that... ;)

AuthorMessage

ShanaRawr

4,099. Posted:

Philip_J_Reed wrote:

It's definitely better now that I've planted persimmons, I have to agree with that... ;)

I bet you got those of a WONDERFUL human being >.< ahahahaaaa! Im glad ^_^

AuthorMessage

ELI-ASH

4,100. Posted:

@ShanaRawr
I got 3 bushes for you. ^_^

My youtube channel
current lets play "Torneco's mystery dungeon"
PSN:ELI-ASH
Just got a WiiU if you added me on 3ds feel free to add me on this too.

3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112