Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Posts 4,061 to 4,080 of 5,908

Kitty1342

ShanaRawr wrote:

ShanaRawr wrote:

Kitty1342 wrote:

Philip_J_Reed wrote:

@ShanaRawr Can't wait to see it! I'll find you something good in return.

I found a toilet in a tree today, but you probably don't want that.

Hahahah thats so funny

Bahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa OMG a toliet in a tree is it a normal toliet or that horrible pink on im actually looking for a toilet lol phil can you pop on quick so i can give it to yuo or would you rather wait til tomorrow

DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT! went on the trading thread and someone got you a yellow aloha -- that was your flipping present found it in island shop and bought it for you! -- and you already have it WAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Awww noooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3DS Friend Code 1392 - 4178 - 9864

Looking for hybrid plants (especially blue roses) and food items.

ShanaRawr

Untitled
Pic 1 me and Eli chilling in my Mermaid room in progress!
Untitled
Pic 2 Me and Jess with our glow sticks she gave us <3
Untitled
Pic 3 End of visit group photo you 2 are great <3

@Kitty1342
@ELI-ASH

Our night in my town

Edited on by ShanaRawr

Friend code- 2852-7724-7864
Dream code - 7200-2327-3227
Tumblr - Daily Animal Crossing Blog
If you come to my town PLEASE DONT RUN and stick to the paths and no pulling up flowers! :) Thank you <3

Kitty1342

@ShanaRawr Aww thank you. You are so sweet XD.

@ELI-ASH Glad meeting you! It was fun today^^

3DS Friend Code 1392 - 4178 - 9864

Looking for hybrid plants (especially blue roses) and food items.

ELI-ASH

Im buying any fossil for 35k a piece (except for Single/Styraco) I started collecting miniatures ^_^
My museum still needs:
T. Rex Skull
Parasaur Skull
Dimetrodon Tail
Stego Tail
Farthest single fossil to the left
Archelon Torso/Tail?
2 piece fossil (dunno name yet XD)

I can offer:
Archeopteryx
Stego Torso
Tricera Skull
Tricera Tail
Diplo Skull
Diplo Hip
Styraco SkullX2
Styraco Torso
Dimetrodon SkullX2
Spino TorsoX2
T. rex TorsoX2
Pachy SkullX2
Ptera Right Wing
Dinosaur EggX2
Raptor TorsoX2
Iguanodon skull
Fern Fossil
Ammonite
Shark Tooth

Edited on by ELI-ASH

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

Magikarp3

@ELI-ASH I can probably supply the Parasaur Skull, Archelon whatever and a couple others. I'll need to order them though, so I'll get back to you if I remember tomorrow

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

Magikarp3

Oh wait dang I forgot you can't order fossils D: hold on, lemme see what today's four are

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

ELI-ASH

@Mellowkarp
Don't just look at what im missing im buying any fossil really XD except single fossils/styraco.

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

Magikarp3

@ELI-ASH I can supply an Apato torso and a ptera right wing

I don't think I have you added on my 3ds, btw

Magikarp3

Sure, that sounds good. Should I open up the gates or visit?

Magikarp3

I'm Paulo from Galliano.

Town's kind of a mess though D:

Magikarp3

@ELI-ASH lol sorry about that :/ It's kind of late around here so I wasn't really paying attention

We'll go hang out on the island or something later, in daylight hours haha

ELI-ASH

@Mellowkarp Thanks again for the trade. ^_^
Sure that sounds awesome just let know here. I play most of the day XD

Edited on by ELI-ASH

Philip_J_Reed

@ShanaRawr
It's a normal toilet! Do you really want my toilet? I will give you my toilet. Shoot me an @ reply here when you're on!

And don't worry, I didn't get the yellow aloha! We weren't able to coordinate. I STILL WANT IT

Philip_J_Reed

Twitter:

ShanaRawr

Philip_J_Reed wrote:

@ShanaRawr
It's a normal toilet! Do you really want my toilet? I will give you my toilet. Shoot me an @ reply here when you're on!

And don't worry, I didn't get the yellow aloha! We weren't able to coordinate. I STILL WANT IT

Yes Phil i would love your toilet you have made me the happiest girl alive =3 ahahahahahahaaa!!!!!!I just gotta nip to shops and then ill be online ! OMG YAY!!!! you have just made my day i got well upset that some randomer got it for you -_- and you were paying for it LOL!!!! yay yay =3!!

Edited on by ShanaRawr

If you come to my town PLEASE DONT RUN and stick to the paths and no pulling up flowers! :) Thank you <3

ShanaRawr

ELI-ASH wrote:

@Philip_J_Reed
@ShanaRawr
Have you guys gotten your daily fossils yet? Im buying them for 35k a pop. (except for singles/styraco)

I just gotta pop to shops then im gonna check!!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic