Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Posts 3,981 to 4,000 of 5,919

ELI-ASH

Kitty1342 wrote:

ELI-ASH wrote:

Lovely Phones currently are going for 2.2m. The absolute lowest I can go is 950k.

Okay thank you but I'll just wait for it then

Ok thats alright. Its not very often that Redd sells them.

Edited on by ELI-ASH

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

Kitty1342

ELI-ASH wrote:

Kitty1342 wrote:

ELI-ASH wrote:

Lovely Phones currently are going for 2.2m. The absolute lowest I can go is 950k.

Thank you for the offer though

3DS Friend Code 1392 - 4178 - 9864

Looking for hybrid plants (especially blue roses) and food items.

NightmareXIV

Pouka wrote:

I got too much stuff that my townies are complaining about the stuff I dump around town. I had to sell some Nin stuff already but may as well let others buy.

Nin stuff selling for 5k:
Mushroom mural
Red pikmin hat
Triple red shells (got 2)
Green shell
Triple bannanas (got 2)
Virtual boy
Wii balance board
Coin (got 2)

Nin stuff I'm selling for 10k:
Bill blaster
Red mushroom
Peach's parasol (got 2)
Pikmin
Goal

Nin stuff selling for 15k:
Hero's boots
Hero's pants
Blue falcon

Nin stuff for 20k:
Midna's mask (got 2)
Triforce
Master sword

I can trade these items for classic, green, regal furniture. Let me know what you have as I may already have it.

I'll take the triforce off your hands
And the Midna mask.

Earlier release petiton

https://www.change.org/petitions/nintendo-release-popular-games-in-america-sooner#share

Nintendo Network ID: NightmareXIV

ramstrong

ELI-ASH wrote:

Kitty1342 wrote:

ELI-ASH wrote:

It'd be faster just to wait until Katrina opens her shop on Main Street. Then the whole Lovely Phone idea is moot. How do you carry 2 millions, anyway? Do you use crown as money? Won't Re-tail only pays a quarter of the value?

Petit Computer Journal
Old site http://ramstrong.blogspot.com

Let's just call a spade, a spade.

Kitty1342

ramstrong wrote:

ELI-ASH wrote:

Kitty1342 wrote:

ELI-ASH wrote:

It'd be faster just to wait until Katrina opens her shop on Main Street. Then the whole Lovely Phone idea is moot. How do you carry 2 millions, anyway? Do you use crown as money? Won't Re-tail only pays a quarter of the value?

Good point but then I have to get my fortune read 20 times. I have only done it once and it seems useless.
Thats a good question but I think if you are buying it off of someone you have them take the phone to your place and then you can withdraw all the money you can, give it to them and withdraw the rest. Its the easiest way I think.

Kitty1342

Does anyone know how FOR SURE to make blue flowers. Are they really hard to grow? Because I am trying to make blue roses and pansies. I can't seem to make it happen. For the roses do I use a purple and black rose or a red (that doesnt have a red parent) to the same red? And for the pansies I use yellow and white and white and white.

zoroarkrules25

Pouka wrote:

I got too much stuff that my townies are complaining about the stuff I dump around town. I had to sell some Nin stuff already but may as well let others buy.

Nin stuff selling for 5k:
Mushroom mural
Red pikmin hat
Triple red shells (got 2)
Green shell
Triple bannanas (got 2)
Virtual boy
Wii balance board
Coin (got 2)

Nin stuff I'm selling for 10k:
Bill blaster
Red mushroom
Peach's parasol (got 2)
Pikmin
Goal

Nin stuff selling for 15k:
Hero's boots
Hero's pants
Blue falcon

Nin stuff for 20k:
Midna's mask (got 2)
Triforce
Master sword

I can trade these items for classic, green, regal furniture. Let me know what you have as I may already have it.

I'll take the balance board please. What's your code to trade?

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

Philip_J_Reed

@ShanaRawr Added you because I've never seen a perfect town. May I please see your perfect town?!
FC: 2449-4714-0169

I can bring presents. But they'd probably all such compared to what you already have!

Philip_J_Reed

Twitter:

ShanaRawr

Philip_J_Reed wrote:

@ShanaRawr Added you because I've never seen a perfect town. May I please see your perfect town?!

I can bring presents. But they'd probably all such compared to what you already have!

Ill add you back now hun ill be going on in like 15mins so ill open up my gates!!! Just please dont run ^^ and stick to the paths Im flattered btw ^^

Friend code- 2852-7724-7864
Dream code - 7200-2327-3227
Tumblr - Daily Animal Crossing Blog
If you come to my town PLEASE DONT RUN and stick to the paths and no pulling up flowers! :) Thank you <3

Philip_J_Reed

ShanaRawr wrote:

Philip_J_Reed wrote:

Ill add you back now hun ill be going on in like 15mins so ill open up my gates!!! Just please dont run ^^ and stick to the paths Im flattered btw ^^

No running, flower picking, or tree cutting. I promise.

But I may still make nasty faces at your villagers and leave ridiculous things on your bulletin board...

Philip_J_Reed

Twitter:

ShanaRawr

Philip_J_Reed wrote:

ShanaRawr wrote:

Philip_J_Reed wrote:

No running, flower picking, or tree cutting. I promise.

But I may still make nasty faces at your villagers and leave ridiculous things on your bulletin board...

Lovely thank you when will you be ready to pop over? im busy atm but just so i know when your free

If you come to my town PLEASE DONT RUN and stick to the paths and no pulling up flowers! :) Thank you <3

Philip_J_Reed

Mmmmaybe later today? I have a lot of work to get done...but if I go on and open the gate I'll shoot you an @ reply here so you can get notified. Feel free to do the same for me. (I wish you could set up best friends without having to visit first, because that would make stuff much easier, but oh well. )

Philip_J_Reed

Twitter:

ShanaRawr

Philip_J_Reed wrote:

Mmmmaybe later today? I have a lot of work to get done...but if I go on and open the gate I'll shoot you an @ reply here so you can get notified. Feel free to do the same for me. (I wish you could set up best friends without having to visit first, because that would make stuff much easier, but oh well. )

Sounds perfect to me its nearly 6pm here as im in england but i normally play til about 2am on and off

ShanaRawr

Philip_J_Reed wrote:

@ShanaRawr Ready! Ready?

Yep! let me just come back from the island and ill open up my gates !

ShanaRawr

Philip_J_Reed wrote:

Everyone goes on vacation but me. It's hard work, mayoring a town this unimpressive.

you can come my island if ya want ^^ bout to open up gates!

ShanaRawr

opening gates right this second!!!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic