3DS Forum

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Showing 3,981 to 4,000 of 5,966

AuthorMessage

LinktotheFuture

3,981. Posted:

Can you get more than one Bug Furniture item in a single Bug-Off?

The chickens are restless.
3DS Friend Code: 1547-5282-6926

AuthorMessage

Kitty1342

3,982. Posted:

ShanaRawr wrote:

YES let me come back from the island and ill let ya know when gates are open :)

Okay take your time :)

3DS Friend Code 1392 - 4178 - 9864

Looking for hybrid plants (especially blue roses) and food items.

AuthorMessage

ELI-ASH

3,983. Posted:

LinktotheFuture wrote:

Can you get more than one Bug Furniture item in a single Bug-Off?

Yes you can. everytime you break the first place record you get another piece.

Animal Crossing NewLeaf Rulz!!
Town of Paradise Mayor:Eli_Ash
My youtube channel
current lets play "Torneco's mystery dungeon"
PSN:ELI-ASH

3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753

AuthorMessage

ShanaRawr

3,984. Posted:

Kitty1342 wrote:

ShanaRawr wrote:

Open =3!!

Friend code- 2852-7724-7864
Dream code - 7200-2327-3227
Tumblr - Daily Animal Crossing Blog
If you come to my town PLEASE DONT RUN and stick to the paths and no pulling up flowers! :) Thank you <3

AuthorMessage

Kitty1342

3,985. Posted:

ShanaRawr wrote:

Kitty1342 wrote:

ShanaRawr wrote:

Open =3!!

Okay be there soon

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

3,986. Posted:

I have FINALLY Done it! I have a Perfect Town! Already funding for Flower Clock~

Buying: SSB4 (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
T3H K00L KR@B
Formerly PSI_King, WarioMan and Ace_The_Elf.

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

NightmareXIV

3,987. Posted:

I'm so relieved after dinner I was gonna play New Leaf so I started pick up my 3DS off the kitchen counter, and it slipped, and was gonna hit the tile, but for the first time ever my reflexes kicked in, and caught it :)

Edited on by NightmareXIV

Earlier release petiton

https://www.change.org/petitions/nintendo-release-popular-games-in-america-sooner#share

3DS Friend Code: 1134-7192-3429 | Nintendo Network ID: NightmareXIV

AuthorMessage

Jollykarp

3,988. Posted:

I'm getting really tired of catching Sea Bass -_-'

so does anyone know if Feng Shui affects bugs and fish? I probably have enough furniture to organise my home in accordance, but it seems like a bit of a bother really

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo
"If I was on the highest cliff, the highest riff
And you slipped off the side and clinched on for your life in my grip
I would never, ever let you down" - J Ivy

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

AuthorMessage

3DSfan134

3,989. Posted:

I finally finished paying off my 4th house loan! Yay! :D I'm going to get a second floor tomorrow!

Potatoes.
[url=http://backloggery.com/3DSFAN134]My Backlog of Mother(including Mother 4)/url]
Games I'm hyped for: Super Smash Bros for 3DS(obviously), Mother 4(fan-game), Hyrule Warriors(Ganonstyle), Super Smash Bros for Wii U, Xenoblade Chronicles X, and more to come.

3DS Friend Code: 1693-0521-5967 | Nintendo Network ID: BigTechBrother

AuthorMessage

NightmareXIV

3,990. Posted:

Magikarp wrote:

so does anyone know if Feng Shui affects bugs and fish? I probably have enough furniture to organise my home in accordance, but it seems like a bit of a bother really

Bugs, and fish don't matter, and the main room in your house is the only one that is affected by Feng Shui placement.

Earlier release petiton

https://www.change.org/petitions/nintendo-release-popular-games-in-america-sooner#share

AuthorMessage

OptometristLime

3,991. Posted:

NightmareXIV wrote:

I'm so relieved after dinner I was gonna play New Leaf so I started pick up my 3DS off the kitchen counter, and it slipped, and was gonna hit the tile, but for the first time ever my reflexes kicked in, and caught it :)

The real story is you were trying to get some Play Coins. I kid, I kid. :)
that fiasco probably earned you a whole step

Miyamoto on his desire to focus more on the (hard)core Nintendo fan.

[The casual] attitude is, ‘okay, I am the customer. You are supposed to entertain me.’ [...] and to me it’s kind of a pathetic thing.

You are what you eat from your head to your feet.

AuthorMessage

ramstrong

3,992. Posted:

NightmareXIV wrote:

Magikarp wrote:

Bugs, and fish don't matter, and the main room in your house is the only one that is affected by Feng Shui placement.

Only the main room? Are you sure? I was planning to order a bunch of plants to lined up all the south walls of my house.

Petit Computer Journal
Old site http://ramstrong.blogspot.com

Let's just call a spade, a spade.

3DS Friend Code: 1091-7596-4855

AuthorMessage

Kitty1342

3,993. Posted:

Not sure if anyone has the answer to this but why do I randomly trip when I am running. I am not doing any sharp turns and I have tried putting on new shoes. Anyone know?

EDIT: Just looked it up. People said it was Katrina or Feng shui but in both senses like bad luck, sorry

Edited on by Kitty1342

AuthorMessage

ramstrong

3,994. Posted:

Kitty1342 wrote:

Not sure if anyone has the answer to this but why do I randomly trip when I am running. I am not doing any sharp turns and I have tried putting on new shoes. Anyone know?

EDIT: Just looked it up. People said it was Katrina or Feng shui but in both senses like bad luck, sorry

You need to see Katrina so you know what your lucky item for the day would be. Or you can just try and wear/carry as many different items as you can. Feng Shui alone is not enough.

Petit Computer Journal
Old site http://ramstrong.blogspot.com

Let's just call a spade, a spade.

3DS Friend Code: 1091-7596-4855

AuthorMessage

Kitty1342

3,995. Posted:

ramstrong wrote:

Kitty1342 wrote:

You need to see Katrina so you know what your lucky item for the day would be. Or you can just try and wear/carry as many different items as you can. Feng Shui alone is not enough.

Oh so thats why she tells you your lucky item. Thank you. I just went to her 1 day ago and I was like whaaa? Thank you

AuthorMessage

Jollykarp

3,996. Posted:

Kitty1342 wrote:

ramstrong wrote:

Kitty1342 wrote:

Oh so thats why she tells you your lucky item. Thank you. I just went to her 1 day ago and I was like whaaa? Thank you

Sometimes it's also because you're wearing something heavy on your head like a King Tut Mask. I hear that having too many weeds around your town can also cause tripping, but I'm not sure about that one. It really annoyed me too, I was flopping everywhere for a week at one point D:

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo
"If I was on the highest cliff, the highest riff
And you slipped off the side and clinched on for your life in my grip
I would never, ever let you down" - J Ivy

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

AuthorMessage

Kitty1342

3,997. Posted:

Magikarp wrote:

Sometimes it's also because you're wearing something heavy on your head like a King Tut Mask. I hear that having too many weeds around your town can also cause tripping, but I'm not sure about that one. It really annoyed me too, I was flopping everywhere for a week at one point D:

I dont think the weeds thing is right either hehe but thank you fro clearing all that up for me

AuthorMessage

thatguyEZ

3,998. Posted:

ELI-ASH wrote:

@thatguyEZ try using gmail thats what i do. you can send over 10 pics at a time.

@Pouka i got katie not long ago, so she would have dropped her ticket if you tried coming to my town.

so i would just like email them to myself on a different email account?

thatguyEZ

3DS Friend Code: 0791-1617-9793 | Nintendo Network ID: thatguyEZ | Twitter: theinfamousdjez

AuthorMessage

NightmareXIV

3,999. Posted:

Kitty1342 wrote:

On random days you'll trip a bunch wich are bad luck days if Katrina is in town on those days then you can go to her, and she'll tell you your lucky item for the day if it's a normal wearing it will give you more luck, and if it's a bad luck day it will keep you from tripping.

Earlier release petiton

AuthorMessage

ELI-ASH

4,000. Posted:

thatguyEZ wrote:

ELI-ASH wrote:

@thatguyEZ try using gmail thats what i do. you can send over 10 pics at a time.

@Pouka i got katie not long ago, so she would have dropped her ticket if you tried coming to my town.

so i would just like email them to myself on a different email account?

@thatguyEZ You can email yourself with the same email.

Animal Crossing NewLeaf Rulz!!
Town of Paradise Mayor:Eli_Ash
My youtube channel
current lets play "Torneco's mystery dungeon"
PSN:ELI-ASH

3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753