Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Posts 3,881 to 3,900 of 5,908

NightmareXIV

I'm so relieved after dinner I was gonna play New Leaf so I started pick up my 3DS off the kitchen counter, and it slipped, and was gonna hit the tile, but for the first time ever my reflexes kicked in, and caught it

Edited on by NightmareXIV

Earlier release petiton

https://www.change.org/petitions/nintendo-release-popular-games-in-america-sooner#share

3DS Friend Code: 1134-7192-3429 | Nintendo Network ID: NightmareXIV

Magikarp3

I'm getting really tired of catching Sea Bass -_-'

so does anyone know if Feng Shui affects bugs and fish? I probably have enough furniture to organise my home in accordance, but it seems like a bit of a bother really

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

NightmareXIV

Magikarp wrote:

so does anyone know if Feng Shui affects bugs and fish? I probably have enough furniture to organise my home in accordance, but it seems like a bit of a bother really

Bugs, and fish don't matter, and the main room in your house is the only one that is affected by Feng Shui placement.

Earlier release petiton

https://www.change.org/petitions/nintendo-release-popular-games-in-america-sooner#share

OptometristLime

NightmareXIV wrote:

I'm so relieved after dinner I was gonna play New Leaf so I started pick up my 3DS off the kitchen counter, and it slipped, and was gonna hit the tile, but for the first time ever my reflexes kicked in, and caught it

The real story is you were trying to get some Play Coins. I kid, I kid.
that fiasco probably earned you a whole step

You are what you eat from your head to your feet.

ramstrong

NightmareXIV wrote:

Magikarp wrote:

Bugs, and fish don't matter, and the main room in your house is the only one that is affected by Feng Shui placement.

Only the main room? Are you sure? I was planning to order a bunch of plants to lined up all the south walls of my house.

Petit Computer Journal
Old site http://ramstrong.blogspot.com

Let's just call a spade, a spade.

3DS Friend Code: 1091-7596-4855

Kitty1342

Not sure if anyone has the answer to this but why do I randomly trip when I am running. I am not doing any sharp turns and I have tried putting on new shoes. Anyone know?

EDIT: Just looked it up. People said it was Katrina or Feng shui but in both senses like bad luck, sorry

Edited on by Kitty1342

3DS Friend Code 1392 - 4178 - 9864

Looking for hybrid plants (especially blue roses) and food items.

ramstrong

Kitty1342 wrote:

Not sure if anyone has the answer to this but why do I randomly trip when I am running. I am not doing any sharp turns and I have tried putting on new shoes. Anyone know?

EDIT: Just looked it up. People said it was Katrina or Feng shui but in both senses like bad luck, sorry

You need to see Katrina so you know what your lucky item for the day would be. Or you can just try and wear/carry as many different items as you can. Feng Shui alone is not enough.

Petit Computer Journal
Old site http://ramstrong.blogspot.com

Let's just call a spade, a spade.

3DS Friend Code: 1091-7596-4855

Kitty1342

ramstrong wrote:

Kitty1342 wrote:

You need to see Katrina so you know what your lucky item for the day would be. Or you can just try and wear/carry as many different items as you can. Feng Shui alone is not enough.

Oh so thats why she tells you your lucky item. Thank you. I just went to her 1 day ago and I was like whaaa? Thank you

Magikarp3

Kitty1342 wrote:

ramstrong wrote:

Kitty1342 wrote:

Oh so thats why she tells you your lucky item. Thank you. I just went to her 1 day ago and I was like whaaa? Thank you

Sometimes it's also because you're wearing something heavy on your head like a King Tut Mask. I hear that having too many weeds around your town can also cause tripping, but I'm not sure about that one. It really annoyed me too, I was flopping everywhere for a week at one point D:

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

Kitty1342

Magikarp wrote:

Sometimes it's also because you're wearing something heavy on your head like a King Tut Mask. I hear that having too many weeds around your town can also cause tripping, but I'm not sure about that one. It really annoyed me too, I was flopping everywhere for a week at one point D:

I dont think the weeds thing is right either hehe but thank you fro clearing all that up for me

thatguyEZ

ELI-ASH wrote:

@thatguyEZ try using gmail thats what i do. you can send over 10 pics at a time.

@Pouka i got katie not long ago, so she would have dropped her ticket if you tried coming to my town.

so i would just like email them to myself on a different email account?

thatguyEZ

3DS Friend Code: 0791-1617-9793 | Nintendo Network ID: thatguyEZ | Twitter:

NightmareXIV

Kitty1342 wrote:

On random days you'll trip a bunch wich are bad luck days if Katrina is in town on those days then you can go to her, and she'll tell you your lucky item for the day if it's a normal wearing it will give you more luck, and if it's a bad luck day it will keep you from tripping.

Earlier release petiton

ELI-ASH

thatguyEZ wrote:

ELI-ASH wrote:

@thatguyEZ try using gmail thats what i do. you can send over 10 pics at a time.

@Pouka i got katie not long ago, so she would have dropped her ticket if you tried coming to my town.

so i would just like email them to myself on a different email account?

@thatguyEZ You can email yourself with the same email.

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

ELI-ASH

NightmareXIV wrote:

Kitty1342 wrote:

On random days you'll trip a bunch wich are bad luck days if Katrina is in town on those days then you can go to her, and she'll tell you your lucky item for the day if it's a normal wearing it will give you more luck, and if it's a bad luck day it will keep you from tripping.

@Kitty1342 Or you can get a "Lovely Phone" and you get 24/7 access to Katrina.

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

ShanaRawr

Untitled

wasturning my 3ds off last night and i got a little dot hovering over my animal crossing game O.o went on it and someones house went in my place ^^ and when i went to check it out i got this BALLOON TO KEEP eeeeeeeek balloon ^^

Friend code- 2852-7724-7864
Dream code - 7200-2327-3227
Tumblr - Daily Animal Crossing Blog
If you come to my town PLEASE DONT RUN and stick to the paths and no pulling up flowers! :) Thank you <3

Marakuto

A friend gave me a perfect pear, I waited 3 days, and guess what? It grew into a normal pear tree! D:

There must be some alternative to getting a perfect fruit to grow a perfect fruit tree that isn't native to your town...

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals ...

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

paul6891

Marakuto wrote:

A friend gave me a perfect pear, I waited 3 days, and guess what? It grew into a normal
pear tree! D:

There must be some alternative to getting a perfect fruit to grow a perfect fruit tree that isn't native to your town...

Only your native fruit can become a perfect fruit tree

Almost 100 hours on xenoblade. Loving the game.
Friend code 0387 8772 9947
network ID liverpaul

3DS Friend Code: 0387-8772-9947 | Nintendo Network ID: Liverpaul | Twitter:

Mk_II

my axe broke and i can't find a replacement... where do i get it?

Nintendo 64 Forever forum
Nintendo Games NES 241 | SNES 324 | N64 267 | NGC 150 | WII 85 | WIIU 9 | IQUE 5 | GB 161 | GBC 57 | GBA 106 | NDS 57 | 3DS 21
Nintendo Network ID: Mk2_NL 3DS Friend code

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic