Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Posts 3,861 to 3,880 of 5,908

Kitty1342

ShanaRawr wrote:

Kitty1342 wrote:

ShanaRawr wrote:

Kitty1342 wrote:

Heh or you can go to hers hehe

Kitty ill add you soonie's eeeeek just cause!

Heheh thank you. I'll add you too. You seem really nice

Heheheheee ^-^ you seem lovely too! =3 i play EVERYDAY basically all day so sad >.< ah well love it! you ever want me to visit or you wanna come here need help just ask =3

Hehehe same here. I play everyday but I usually play from the afternoon till well after midnight. Yeah I would love to visit your town sometime. Is there any items you like so I can bring them over for a present? Hehe if I have it of course

3DS Friend Code 1392 - 4178 - 9864

Looking for hybrid plants (especially blue roses) and food items.

Kitty1342

DeviousCrossing wrote:

Can someone open their Gates? Baabara needs Signatures for a Petition.

Wow petitions are everywhere today. I can open my gate if you like.

ShanaRawr

Kitty1342 wrote:

ShanaRawr wrote:

Kitty1342 wrote:

ShanaRawr wrote:

Kitty1342 wrote:

Heheheheee ^-^ you seem lovely too! =3 i play EVERYDAY basically all day so sad >.< ah well love it! you ever want me to visit or you wanna come here need help just ask =3

Hehehe same here. I play everyday but I usually play from the afternoon till well after midnight. Yeah I would love to visit your town sometime. Is there any items you like so I can bring them over for a present? Hehe if I have it of course

OMG!!!!! the same as me i normally start playing at like 5pmish til around 2am normally when my shops shut ^_^ Eeeeeek errmmmm anything cute and pretty =3 im a sucka for cute things! If theres anything you need ill check and if not ill order it for you !!!

Friend code- 2852-7724-7864
Dream code - 7200-2327-3227
Tumblr - Daily Animal Crossing Blog
If you come to my town PLEASE DONT RUN and stick to the paths and no pulling up flowers! :) Thank you <3

ShanaRawr

DeviousCrossing wrote:

Just added you

If you come to my town PLEASE DONT RUN and stick to the paths and no pulling up flowers! :) Thank you <3

ShanaRawr

Kitty1342 wrote:

ShanaRawr wrote:

Kitty1342 wrote:

ShanaRawr wrote:

Kitty1342 wrote:

Also i added you so we are now friends

JunkosBoobies

Kitty1342 wrote:

DeviousCrossing wrote:

Okay,Added. Note: I will be there long enough to get Signatures,Then go back to my town.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Kitty1342

ShanaRawr wrote:

[/quote]

OMG!!!!! the same as me i normally start playing at like 5pmish til around 2am normally when my shops shut ^_^ Eeeeeek errmmmm anything cute and pretty =3 im a sucka for cute things! If theres anything you need ill check and if not ill order it for you !!!

[/quote]

Wow thats so cool. I didn't know other people play this game that late. Yay! Do you have that stay awake late ordinence? Okay I will try and find something cute and pretty. Oh how about a banana-split sundae hat? Thank you I like food items and I'm on the lookout for blue flowers.

ShanaRawr

Kitty1342 wrote:

ShanaRawr wrote:

[/quote]

Wow thats so cool. I didn't know other people play this game that late. Yay! Do you have that stay awake late ordinence? Okay I will try and find something cute and pretty. Oh how about a banana-split sundae hat? Thank you I like food items and I'm on the lookout for blue flowers.

[/quote]

Aahahahaa yes i have the late night ordiencene if i didnt i would never get to play so busy during day >.< retail shuts at 2am with that i think !! Ohhhhh thank you!!! Okay my love i will keep a look out for the hat and ANY OTHER foody item's and BLUE ROSE'S !!! Would ya like to come to my town soon? when your done with petitiion's ?

Kitty1342

DeviousCrossing wrote:

Kitty1342 wrote:

DeviousCrossing wrote:

Okay,Added. Note: I will be there long enough to get Signatures,Then go back to my town.

Added. and opening gate. Yeah no problem try not to run though I am hybridizing

Kitty1342

ShanaRawr wrote:

Aahahahaa yes i have the late night ordiencene if i didnt i would never get to play so busy during day >.< retail shuts at 2am with that i think !! Ohhhhh thank you!!! Okay my love i will keep a look out for the hat and ANY OTHER foody item's and BLUE ROSE'S !!! Would ya like to come to my town soon? when your done with petitiion's ?

Thats really cool. Hehe actually I was asking you if you wanted the hat sorry should have phrased that better. Yeah that sounds great! I'll let you know when thats all done. thank you

ShanaRawr

Kitty1342 wrote:

ShanaRawr wrote:

Thats really cool. Hehe actually I was asking you if you wanted the hat sorry should have phrased that better. Yeah that sounds great! I'll let you know when thats all done. thank you

OMFG YES i would love the hat yay ^_^ look forward to hearing for you =3

Kitty1342

ShanaRawr wrote:

Kitty1342 wrote:

ShanaRawr wrote:

Okay looks like everyone has left. Can I come over now ?

ShanaRawr

Kitty1342 wrote:

ShanaRawr wrote:

Kitty1342 wrote:

ShanaRawr wrote:

Okay looks like everyone has left. Can I come over now ?

YES let me come back from the island and ill let ya know when gates are open

LinktotheFuture

Can you get more than one Bug Furniture item in a single Bug-Off?

The chickens are restless.
3DS Friend Code: 1547-5282-6926

Kitty1342

ShanaRawr wrote:

Okay take your time

ELI-ASH

LinktotheFuture wrote:

Can you get more than one Bug Furniture item in a single Bug-Off?

Yes you can. everytime you break the first place record you get another piece.

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

ShanaRawr

Kitty1342 wrote:

ShanaRawr wrote:

Okay take your time

Open =3!!

Kitty1342

ShanaRawr wrote:

Kitty1342 wrote:

ShanaRawr wrote:

Okay take your time

Open =3!!

Okay be there soon

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic