Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Posts 3,641 to 3,660 of 5,908

ShanaRawr

@BrittGOAL14 im sure you will be fine one or 2 i dont mind going poof but thats it >.< ill open my gate whenever people want! YES YES YES i need bamboo too SO BAD ahahaa i love this lot too so lovely!!

Friend code- 2852-7724-7864
Dream code - 7200-2327-3227
Tumblr - Daily Animal Crossing Blog
If you come to my town PLEASE DONT RUN and stick to the paths and no pulling up flowers! :) Thank you <3

ShanaRawr

Has anyone got bush shrubs in their island shop atm and doesnt mind me coming and getting some!

If you come to my town PLEASE DONT RUN and stick to the paths and no pulling up flowers! :) Thank you <3

Pouka

I got bamboo the other day and is growing. I'll see how it spits out seeds/fruit and will give out.

I'm also looking for shrubs on the island as well, want the yellow ones.

Pikay!

3DS Friend Code: 4055-3164-7941 | Twitter:

SuperJoon

How do you get a perfect town? What do you need to have to make it perfect?

Also is there a way to have more designs slots? Seen loads of QR codes i would love to use in my town! But not enough room to hold them all.

Edited on by SuperJoon

PSN: SuperJoon84 | Xbox GT: SuperJoon

Nintendo Network ID: Superjoon | Twitter:

ShanaRawr

@KingJoonToon i just got perfect town need plenty of flowers hybrids and things! Have ALOT of public work projects ^_^

lulujune

Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm Lulu.
Any kids want to swap friend codes with me?
mine is: 0946 3672 8951
reply so I can add your code to!
Thank you

lulujune

SuperJoon

Is there anyway you can have more than 10 designs?

Ralizah

My mom has owned a 3DS and New Leaf for less than a week and she has already logged 95 hours into this game!

Currently Playing: Advance Wars 1 + 2: Re- Boot Camp (NS)

bezerker99

KingJoonToon wrote:

I believe it's possible by doing the following:

Create a New Save File and have that character speak with Sable everyday until she gives you access to the QR Scanner (I'm assuming your main character, the Mayor, has already done this).

Once your New Save File character has done this, you have access to 10 more additional tiles.

I guess you could get another 20 by creating 2 more additional new save files.

SuperJoon

bezerker99 wrote:

KingJoonToon wrote:

Create a New Save File and have that character speak with Sable everyday until she gives you access to the QR Scanner (I'm assuming your main character, the Mayor, has already done this).

Once your New Save File character has done this, you have access to 10 more additional tiles.

Thanks! will do that! Just use it for the extra spaces

bezerker99

KingJoonToon wrote:

bezerker99 wrote:

KingJoonToon wrote:

Precisely! Mable can save 36 designs (or some number like that). But, as u know, only 10 can be active in the village. I've started one New Save File just for the 10 additional tiles, but I haven't talked to Sable quite enough yet with this new Villager. Best of luck!!

Marakuto

I got a silver watering can today and I'll soon get a golden axe.

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals ...

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

e-love

Marakuto wrote:

I got a silver watering can today and I'll soon get a golden axe.

How do you get the silver watering can by the way?

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Eel

bezerker99 wrote:

KingJoonToon wrote:

bezerker99 wrote:

KingJoonToon wrote:

Precisely! Mable can save 36 designs (or some number like that). But, as u know, only 10 can be active in the village. I've started one New Save File just for the 10 additional tiles, but I haven't talked to Sable quite enough yet with this new Villager. Best of luck!!

But... You don't need to unlock the qr machine to use the extra character's patterns... Unless what you actually want is to use patterns made by someone else.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

bezerker99

Morphtorok wrote:

bezerker99 wrote:

KingJoonToon wrote:

bezerker99 wrote:

KingJoonToon wrote:

But... You don't need to unlock the qr machine to use the extra character's patterns... Unless what you actually want is to use patterns made by someone else.

Yeah, that's true.

Marakuto

@Emaan I bought 30 flowers from Lief and if I purchase 50 saplings, I'll be able to get a free golden axe from him.

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals ...

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

ShanaRawr

Wooooo my island has bush shrubs if anyone needs to stock up and soon i will have LOTS of trees on my island more bugs ^_^

BrittGOAL14

YAHOOOO!!!!

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic