Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Posts 3,601 to 3,620 of 5,908

Tobiaku

Any way to get rid of Redd? I hate that guy, he cheated me!

Tobiaku

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355

BrittGOAL14

Tobias95 wrote:

Nope! He's gonna come around your town from time to time. Same with Katrina.

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

BrittGOAL14

Visited Midge today, she was sick. Didn't know if it'd work, but bought some medicine from T&T. Surprise! The medicine is kicking in and she doesn't look as miserable anymore. Awesome stuff!!

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

Knux

Well, I decided to buy this game yesterday. Since everyone's playing and loving it, there HAS to be something good about it, right?

Knux

Tobiaku

BrittGOAL14 wrote:

Tobias95 wrote:

Nothing against Katrina, at least she gives me what I paid for, not conterfeits.

Tobiaku

Eel

Tobias95 wrote:

BrittGOAL14 wrote:

Tobias95 wrote:

Nothing against Katrina, at least she gives me what I paid for, not conterfeits.

You do know that it's pretty easy to tell counterfeits from real paintings, right?

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Tobiaku

Morphtorok wrote:

Tobias95 wrote:

BrittGOAL14 wrote:

Tobias95 wrote:

You do know that it's pretty easy to tell counterfeits from real paintings, right?

I know how to do it yes, but the pictures are smal even after I zoom in on em.

Tobiaku

Lalivero

ELI-ASH wrote:

Chriiis wrote:

@Eli You still interested in gold nuggets? I just missed your town being open earlier.

I am how many you got?

3 again.

@Tobias95 Are you on a regular or XL? It's pretty easy to distinguish on the XL if you look closely enough at the area that differs on the real and fake ones.

Edited on by Lalivero

...formerly - Chriiis

Switch FC: SW-6037-8910-2517

Switch Friend Code: SW-6037-8910-2517

Eel

My turnip prices have been specially dreadful this week. I actually think they may be in a downhill pattern.

If anyone gets awesome prices this week, I'll be pretty glad if you told me!

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AlexSays

I'd tell you that I'm not letting anyone named 'Ripper' into my town.

AlexSays

Chris720

AlexSays wrote:

I'd tell you that I'm not letting anyone named 'Ripper' into my town.

Lol...

I can't believe what's happened, but it has... Mario & Luigi Dream Team has actually stolen my time away from Animal Crossing. Why are there so many amazing games on the 3DS? e.e

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Drawdler

@Morphtorok My turnip price yesterday was 68 bells. SIXTY. EIGHT. BELLS. That's a 30 bell loss per turnip. I'm also hoping to run into awesome turnip prices... Shoulda checked the town I was just in...

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

ramstrong

Morphtorok wrote:

My turnip prices have been specially dreadful this week. I actually think they may be in a downhill pattern.

If anyone gets awesome prices this week, I'll be pretty glad if you told me!

Can't help you buddy. My turnip price is at 54. I'd sell tomorrow if the price does not improve.
I think I accidentally sell that tsunami painting at re-tail, instead of donating it to the museum. It's an original, too.
For some reason, I have a habit of accidentally sell things I need. I guess this is a result of playing while being too sleepy.

Petit Computer Journal
Old site http://ramstrong.blogspot.com

Let's just call a spade, a spade.

3DS Friend Code: 1091-7596-4855

ramstrong

Ripper00420 wrote:

What if I told you that I could bring 4 items and make you 1,000,000 bell if you can listen to instructions carefully....

If it's too good to be true, it probably is. Standard scam / spam ripping off customer, really.
If the method is valid, you'd already post it, now, wouldn't you?

Petit Computer Journal

Drawdler

But it's true! If you let a random stranger you met on the Internet vandalise your town by making you wait in a building, you get 1,000,000 bells from Rosie!

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

ramstrong

Nibelilt wrote:

But it's true! If you let a random stranger you met on the Internet vandalise your town by making you wait in a building, you get 1,000,000 bells from Rosie!

LOL.
There are many ways you can make a million. In fact, if you can give me 4 Royal Crowns, I'd be happy to pay you 1 million for them all. Oh, especially on the day when re-tail is paying extra for them.

EDIT:
I'm kind of curious about the phone texting part, though. It's not part of the game. So, I suspect foul play IRL over there.

Edited on by ramstrong

Petit Computer Journal

NightmareXIV

Tobias95 wrote:

BrittGOAL14 wrote:

Tobias95 wrote:

Both Redd, and Katrina come on a weekly basis it's different for everyone for me Redd comes every monday, and Katrina comes every Wednesday.
Once Katrina has given you 20 fortunes she will open a shop on main street.
And not everything Redd sells is fake some of it's real it's like a game of "What's wrong with this picture?"

Edited on by NightmareXIV

Earlier release petiton

https://www.change.org/petitions/nintendo-release-popular-games-in-america-sooner#share

3DS Friend Code: 1134-7192-3429 | Nintendo Network ID: NightmareXIV

NightmareXIV

Blathers wrote:

ramstrong wrote:

Blathers wrote:

Feng Shui and Crowns. Without a good Feng Shui, you'll get ripped off every time.

Crowns cost 1 million. Not much profit in that.

If I've got 3 million crowns, I can make 450,000 Bells in 10-15 minutes. Saves mucking around on the island for 30+ minutes catching and selling beetles, all this includes is mashing the A and B button to skip through chat. Additionally, the limit to how many times this can be done per day is 20 (ordering 10 crowns before each delivery period each day) so up to 3,000,000 million can be made per day at a rate of 30,000 bells a minute. Unlike the island, in which there is a limit to how many rare bugs can be caught over a period of time, and only gives bells at a rate of ~10,000 bells a minute, give or take depending on how efficient your methods are.
The downside is though you need to set up your house beforehand (my house doesn't even have a perfect yellow feng shui, I reckon I could get 20 or even 25% extra per crown) and only days when campers are over can this be done. (but you can still order crowns on off-days if you have enough bells)

I don't mean to sound stupid, but what are crowns?

Earlier release petiton

https://www.change.org/petitions/nintendo-release-popular-games-in-america-sooner#share

NightmareXIV

Nibelilt wrote:

What if you don't have Rosie?

Earlier release petiton

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic