Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Posts 3,541 to 3,560 of 5,908

ramstrong

Morphtorok wrote:

Oh and... Guess who got the gold watering can?
Me! It'll be pretty useful to treat damaged grass.

Did you get that from Isabel? That's great! I have no need for it since I have a beautiful town ordinance in effect. If you know how to smuggle a silver rod to the island for easier shark catch, though, I'd appreciate it.

Petit Computer Journal
Old site http://ramstrong.blogspot.com

Let's just call a spade, a spade.

3DS Friend Code: 1091-7596-4855

Happy_Mask

@Ramstrong You may want to have a backup tree or a few with perfect fruits just in case your patch gets colonized. For some reason the animals love building houses in awful, inconvenient places.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Rafx

ramstrong wrote:

Rafx wrote:

About how much do you make a trip on fruit?
Im thinking thats a good idea since the games run 5min.
Seems it could be a bit more effecient for me since I dont get as much time to play as some of you.

I have a plot reserved for Perfect Pears. If your native fruit isn't Pear, you can make a bundle harvesting mine. I'm selling mine for 1K each. I think you can sell it for 3K each in your town, and I have about 50 trees. Will have to watch out for rotten fruit, but other than that, it's great.

EDIT
You're not going to get better prices if your fruit comes from your town. Outside fruit have better prices.

That would be awsome, I will add you when I get home.
I like seeing other ppls towns anyways.

3DS FC: 3755-0786-2046

ramstrong

Happy_Mask wrote:

@Ramstrong You may want to have a backup tree or a few with perfect fruits just in case your patch gets colonized. For some reason the animals love building houses in awful, inconvenient places.

I do have backup trees. 3 by my house, and 1 by neighbor. Another 3 on the plaza. I think that plot by the RR track is safe. There is a plot down south by the beach that does not take tree. Every time I planted sapling on it, it withered. So, I'm thinking that's the plot new neighbor will move in. I already have 9 neighbors, so only one more.

Petit Computer Journal

BrittGOAL14

@Morphtorok How'd you manage that one? I got the silver one a few days ago... Maybe a week.

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

ramstrong

Rafx wrote:

That would be awsome, I will add you when I get home.
I like seeing other ppls towns anyways.

Added Rafx.
Added Eli-Ash, too. I'm not fond of JPOP but I like anime. I have a Mii set from Neon Genesis Evangelion. I'm currently looking for a WorkShirt (white shirt with tie).

Petit Computer Journal

BrittGOAL14

Gonna be deleting inactive friends soon. Open to adding new ACNL friends. :3

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

Rafx

BrittGOAL14 wrote:

Gonna be deleting inactive friends soon. Open to adding new ACNL friends. :3

I will add you too when I get home.

3DS FC: 3755-0786-2046

BrittGOAL14

Give me a few minutes and I'll open Salford's gates. Going to be multitasking with this, FM and some TV - so cut me some slack. If you wanna trade (or just spend your bells) feel free to stop by!

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.

ACNH Catalog

BrittGOAL14

@ramstrong I have the work shirt.

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.

ACNH Catalog

ELI-ASH

BrittGOAL14 wrote:

Oh yeah - Bug Off is Saturday. Will pay big money for ANY lady bug items. I still have a beetle chair and cicada stereo I'm not interested in, as well...

@BrittGOAL14 I recently learn that they are not different sets for each bug. Its all the same series. >.<

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

BrittGOAL14

ELI-ASH wrote:

BrittGOAL14 wrote:

Oh yeah - Bug Off is Saturday. Will pay big money for ANY lady bug items. I still have a beetle chair and cicada stereo I'm not interested in, as well...

@BrittGOAL14 I recently learn that they are not different sets for each bug. Its all the same series. >.<

Well this is rather annoying. >.<

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.

ACNH Catalog

Magikarp3

@Karakato my Re-tail is running a sale on Golden Stags today. You interested?

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

BrittGOAL14

Internet dropped. >.< That aggravated me to the final straw. I'll reopen the gates tomorrow. Sorry you two!!

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.

ACNH Catalog

Eel

BrittGOAL14 wrote:

@Morphtorok How'd you manage that one? I got the silver one a few days ago... Maybe a week.

Just keep a perfect town for 15 days and Isabelle will give it to you when you ask her what your neighbors think of the town.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

HandheldGuru97

BrittGOAL14 wrote:

Internet dropped. >.< That aggravated me to the final straw. I'll reopen the gates tomorrow. Sorry you two!!

No prob, Thanks for donating to my bridge in Neoville too. Speaking of which i really could use some more donations....

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ha...

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

ELI-ASH

BrittGOAL14 wrote:

Its ok, I'll save the stache for ya

Edited on by ELI-ASH

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

ramstrong

BrittGOAL14 wrote:

@ramstrong I have the work shirt.

I added you.

I was on when Eli-Ash was on earlier. It was at McDonald, and the Nintendo Zone works fine. I can only stay for half-hour, the time it takes me to eat the meal. I did stay a little bit longer, but generally, half-hour is all I spend there. Check my message status. It'll say open when just before I open the gate, and will say close about a minute after I close it. I did update my dream town. Hopefully, my new avatar will go through.

Petit Computer Journal

Tobiaku

Today, the blue sheep at Re-Tail didnt sleep when I was going to sell stuff to the pink sheep

Tobiaku

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic