Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Posts 3,461 to 3,480 of 5,908

BrittGOAL14

Pouka wrote:

@BrittGOAL14 your gates are not open I'll be on later on about 7pm BST. I'm not interested in Nintendo stuff much other than Zelda do do you have any regal furniture?

Bed and sofa I think, I'll have to check Re-Tail to see what I put up. I'll be sure to get on around then.

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

Pouka

Labelle is selling the women's crown for 1000000 bells! I can't afford that but if any one wants it let me know and ill open my gates.

Edited on by Pouka

Pikay!

3DS Friend Code: 4055-3164-7941 | Twitter:

ELI-ASH

Just got the next best buy item! The rolling suitcase. I still don't have the raccoon clock. how about a catalog for a catalog??

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

Drawdler

Who heard of Aika village? It's subtle, but very eerie. I'm playing and it's 4AM so I have the same music playing in my town right now!

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

3DSAllDay

yay I finally got Go K.K. Rider as a cd!

3DS Friend code- 5455-9467-1956.

e-love

I got K.K. Moody last night, so good

Is it a new song? o:

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Drawdler

The live version of K.K. Jongara has to be my favourite K.K. song ever.

Happy_Mask

What the heck? Last night he played K.K birthday for me and I got no song stuck in my pocket, but this morning, I awoke with it in my pockets. 0_o Did K.K sneak in my house last night or something? D:

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Drawdler

@Happy_Mask I thought he was supposed to send it to you in a letter!

Also, happy closest-Sunday-to-your-birthday-this-year! Well, unless you just changed the settings.

Edited on by Drawdler

Eel

I told him I was feeling lazy and he played K.K. Bolero, it's quite nice.

@happy_mask: even creepier when you consider he's the only animal in the game that wears no clothes at al!
Only Nook knows what other things he can do.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

BrittGOAL14

Salford's gates are open. I'm reading a book as well, so if I don't answer straightaway I'm not ignoring you. I'll still do the trades, too. Thumb through to my last list and I also have a spare fire bar and fire flower in addition to the other items to trade.

Still looking for the Raccoon Wall Clock, which we can either catalog or trade for the cat tower. Would love the suitcase... Yeah.

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

Happy_Mask

Nibelilt wrote:

@Happy_Mask I thought he was supposed to send it to you in a letter!

Also, happy closest-Sunday-to-your-birthday-this-year! Well, unless you just changed the settings.

No letter, it was just there in the morning. .-.
and thank you, my birthday is Wednesday though.

Edited on by Happy_Mask

BrittGOAL14

Eurgh. This idiot forgot yesterday was Saturday and didn't get an album from KK last night. >.<

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.

ACNH Catalog

Arianabtd

BrittGOAL14 wrote:

Eurgh. This idiot forgot yesterday was Saturday and didn't get an album from KK last night. >.<

Ahhh me too!
I woke up this morning thinking I forgot something I was supposed to do yesterday...

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

Eel

Well, I almost forgot to buy turnips today. I managed to buy a lot in the last minute.

I had to fill the land with money bags and turnips!

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Marakuto

I had a fantastic time with all the people that came to my town today. Most of the people that came were people that have been on my friend list since 2011 and I have never bothered to talk to them on Swapnote. Seems like I have a lot in common with them and we played a few mini games in my town too, which was a great way to get things on the go. I'm honestly so proud now with all the work in my town but hard work doesn't stop there; I'll still strive to make things enjoyable for all guest that visit Aureus! Going to remove all trees that are cluttered and make more public works projects that are necessary from now on.

Also, @BrittGOAL14 thanks for the Triforce and visiting my town, I appreciate it!

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals ...

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

e-love

@Happy_Mask, that K.K. sneaking in over night ;__;

Okay. I'm on a vendetta to get villagers to move out of my town. Not only do I have 3 cats now, which bothers me. But now since Rocket left (rejoice!) I had yet another villager move directly in front of my town hall <_<

/me puts on ski mask

It's time to do a little "public works project" of my own >:0

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Happy_Mask

Emaan wrote:

It's time to do a little "public works project" of my own >:0

Untitled

ShanaRawr

My fav KK song was first one i got off him K.K MILONGA its good got K.K space off him yesterday

Friend code- 2852-7724-7864
Dream code - 7200-2327-3227
Tumblr - Daily Animal Crossing Blog
If you come to my town PLEASE DONT RUN and stick to the paths and no pulling up flowers! :) Thank you <3

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic