Posts 3,401 to 3,420 of 5,908

Aquilalex

Musterd wrote:

Untitled

Ahahaha LOL anyway gates open just don't destroy anything! >

Yo sobrevivi al apocalipsis Maya!
3DS Friendcode: 3866-8133-8514

Xyphon22

So Redd is back today, and for the second week in a row the real painting is one he has already had. It's only his 5th time here, and already he has had 2 repeats. I hate that fox.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

HankLangley

Musterd wrote:

Untitled

HAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHHhaHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA ..... as you can see that made me laugh .....alot. heh heh

real Italian meatballs are made by real Italian meatball men.

Used to be Doge

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3778-3936 | Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

Rafx

Does any one know if the HHA judges the whole house (every room) or, just the living room?

3DS FC: 3755-0786-2046

Eel

Rafx wrote:

Does any one know if the HHA judges the whole house (every room) or, just the living room?

They judge every room except the basement, so you can as tasteless as you want there.

In other news... Has anyone had better luck with turnip prices? Mine sell for 136 right now but that not what I'd call a big profit.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Xyphon22

My turnips are 102 right now, but it's the beginning of a spike, so they should be worth a lot tomorrow.

Xyphon22

yojo

Anyone know where the donation box for the museum renovation public works project is? I can't find it in the museum.

HYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
-Link, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
"Every five years they (Nintendo) just fly Miyamoto to a sunny pastier and let him frolic for six weeks and he comes back with the next great idea."

e-love

So has everyone heard about the glitch going around?

Untitled

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

HankLangley

DAFUQ I KNOW OF SUCH SORCERY IN AC!!!!!!!

how do you do it

real Italian meatballs are made by real Italian meatball men.

Used to be Doge

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3778-3936 | Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

Xyphon22

Has anyone managed to catch a spider? I've shaken every tree in my village except the fruit trees like three or four times three nights in a row and have yet to see one. I think spiders are a myth.

Xyphon22

ELI-ASH

@Mowzle I gotten snails from hibiscus trees.
@Xyphon22 If you see a spider from a tree and it escapes keep shaking that same tree. The spider will still be there.

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

Undead_terror

Xyphon22 wrote:

Has anyone managed to catch a spider? I've shaken every tree in my village except the fruit trees like three or four times three nights in a row and have yet to see one. I think spiders are a myth.

I got one before.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

HandheldGuru97

I'll be opening my gates later on, I need some bells donated towards my (much needed) Museum Renovation. Also in other news I have put about 72 hours into this game...

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ha...

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

Marakuto

@undead_terror You can also swim without a swimsuit if you do it at the ocean waterfall. People thought I was hacking when I opened my gate and was swimming without one.

Edited on by Marakuto

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals ...

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

ELI-ASH

I got perfect town status!!!
UntitledUntitled
I only decided to check when i saw this:
Untitled
Also a new Neighbor is in town....
Untitled
@BrittGOAL14 well my friend looks like we unintentionally traded villagers XD a rooster for a kitty not bad.(im well aware i could have made an ofcolor joke but this is a family board ^_^ )

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic