Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Posts 3,341 to 3,360 of 5,908

zoroarkrules25

You can hit them with the hammer item from the island, or complain about them to isabelle.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

Eel

As far as I know, the "unruly neighbour" option is only to change the user-generated aspects of these characters, for example, your nasty brother made Derwin say duck with i instead of u as a gretting. You can complaint about that with Isabelle and she'll change it.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

ramstrong

PeterW77 wrote:

Apart from whacking villagers over their head with a net and pushing them around, does anyone have any tips to get rid of villagers?

I only ask because two villager homes are in a location that I want to place a bridge and want them out!

Oh, nasty mayor, I see!
Are you the kind of person who digs a hole and push people into them? Plant tree stumps around their house? Put pit seed trap by the door? Send them rotten fruit?
What kind of selfish mayor, are you?

Edited on by ramstrong

Petit Computer Journal
Old site http://ramstrong.blogspot.com

Let's just call a spade, a spade.

3DS Friend Code: 1091-7596-4855

Pouka

Anybody want Katie to visit their town? Let me know. Also go Nintendo items to trade.

On another note one of my neighbours sold me a fake painting, sad indeed

Pikay!

3DS Friend Code: 4055-3164-7941 | Twitter:

e-love

So is there something we have to do to make construction for a police station via public works projects available?

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Pouka

I wonder if any pokemon stuff has appeared within the range of Nintendo items, anybody know or have any?

Pikay!

Pouka

@ELI-ASH I'll add you want wait till you give the signal

Pikay!

darkstar19

Pouka wrote:

I wonder if any pokemon stuff has appeared within the range of Nintendo items, anybody know or have any?

Their arnt't any pokemon items sadly...

PSN ID: Chitsuki-sakura
3DS Nintendo ID: Darkstar19

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5643-1015

Aquilalex

gates open and redd is in da house :3

Edited on by Aquilalex

Yo sobrevivi al apocalipsis Maya!
3DS Friendcode: 3866-8133-8514

BrittGOAL14

Redd is in town. Only problem is all the paintings are fake. xD I'll open the gates later.

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

Happy_Mask

Emaan wrote:

So is there something we have to do to make construction for a police station via public works projects available?

It must be suggested to you by a villager, it serves the same function as the one in the gcn game. :3

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

ELI-ASH

Thanks again for Katie @Pouka
Untitled
I hope you weren't too intimidated by my police force. I just been scammed 1 too many times so i need my protection XD

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

Pouka

ELI-ASH wrote:

Thanks again for Katie @Pouka
Untitled
I hope you weren't too intimidated by my police force. I just been scammed 1 too many times so i need my protection XD

That's cool thanks for welcoming me to your town. Apologies for the cherries again I thought it was a different fruit but just looked like cherries.

Very cute pic!

Pikay!

Prof_Clayton

So, the first official glitch is out. Boy is it fun. :3
Basically, one person takes a Tweeter from the HHS. You recieve them randomly when streetpassing people. You must streetpasd the same person 2+ times to get any item, and the Tweeter is one.
The 'glitcher' I'll call him, stands facing something. I like train tracks. Another person digs 2 holes around them, on both sides. Then the 'pusher', a second player, stands behind the 'glitcher' and pushes them by walking towards them. The 'glitcher' must face the tracks and tap a repeadtdly to use the Tweeter item. Eventually, he will be glitched inside of the tracks, or whatever works. In my town we've been there, in rivers, on cliffs, and even have passed out from being on bonfires while saving. Be careful though. Some things like the cliffs have no way down. To leave, the host must close the room and end the party. You can all still come back though.
This does nothing bad to your game, and is not hacking, but a built in glitch to the game.
TyHarvest, a Colors!3D user, showed me first, and I don't know how he knew about it.
Sorry if everyone knew about this already. D:

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

ELI-ASH

Looks like Diva is the newest member of the Zipper Tank gang.
Untitled
That makes it 4 villagers with zipper tank this is getting too weird. I hope they are not starting a revolution or something. XD

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

Magikarp3

Not my comic, but this had me laughing for a long time! I haven't been following this thread so my apologies if it was posted already lol

it's a big picture, so I don't want to embed it.

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic