Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Posts 3,241 to 3,260 of 5,908

ELI-ASH

I heard in another site that if 2 or more people hear K.K. first song (the random 1) you dont get the air check. So when the request song comes up(and you listen alone) you can get that 1 instead. Anyone tested this yet?

Edited on by ELI-ASH

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

darkstar19

@BrittGOAL14 THANK YOU Also, yeah...I havent really posted on the fourms that much :/ i just want some animal crossing friends sence only one person i know has the game...If you want i can give you some bells sence your adding me like 10,000 to 20,000 bells?

PSN ID: Chitsuki-sakura
3DS Nintendo ID: Darkstar19

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5643-1015

ELI-ASH

@darkstar19 I added you ^_^ I don't want anything in return do. now a trade thats a different story.

Edited on by ELI-ASH

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

darkstar19

@ELI-ASH thanks i'll add you back asap.

BrittGOAL14

@darkstar19 Nah! No worries. We can trade items later. And help out with each others PWPs. ^.^ I enjoy donations. And enjoy donating.

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

maidesu

@Konata
!!! IT IS THE BEST EVER OMG
omg thursdays was so good /crying you will love it omgomg
omg hoya always messes up my bias list but myungsoo...sungyeol...can't..resist...
I'm basically married to lee jongsuk...he's so perfect, I had a crush on him since secret garden

_

I wasn't able to play yesterday bc I had work this morning and had to sleep so I feel like everyone in town forgot about me I think I need to time travel back and say hello to everyone but finally my perfect apples came in woo!

Kingdom of Venus Photo Diary

♫ Oh Oh Oh Oh 오빠를 사랑해
ah ah ah ah 많이 많이해 ♪

3DS Friend Code: 0748-2393-3237

ramstrong

Anybody knows what happens if the floating present fall into a flower bed. I popped one over flower today,and I swear it bounced off the flowers and into bare ground a square away.

Petit Computer Journal
Old site http://ramstrong.blogspot.com

Let's just call a spade, a spade.

3DS Friend Code: 1091-7596-4855

Eel

ramstrong wrote:

Anybody knows what happens if the floating present fall into a flower bed. I popped one over flower today,and I swear it bounced off the flowers and into bare ground a square away.

If there's no space for it to jump to, it simply goes poff.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

ramstrong

Morphtorok wrote:

ramstrong wrote:

If there's no space for it to jump to, it simply goes poff.

Ah, well. There goes my plan for gigantic self portrait flower bed, then.

Petit Computer Journal

Eel

@Ramstrong: Don't worry much about it, items from balloons are pretty much useless now that they only give you balloon items or slingshots.

@ELI-ASH: K.K. asked me what song I wanted to listen to today. I hope it remains like that.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Arianabtd

@Maidesu
Ahh I know! I'm gonna watch Thursdays ep as soon as I can!
I'm catching up on She is Wow right now, Jinyoung is such a cutie I love him to death >_<.
I also love B1A4 (Bilasa!) Cnu is so amazing <3.

I just got back from my trip, and in total I got 13 NL street pass houses.
It just sucks since I'll never get any pinwheels or balloons since I won't street pass any of them again >_<.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

ELI-ASH

@Morphtorok So only the first week was random? I hope so too. Its still hela fun to listen to songs with peeps regardless.

Edited on by ELI-ASH

ramstrong

[quote=Morphtorok]@Ramstrong: Don't worry much about it, items from balloons are pretty much useless now that they only give you balloon items or slingshots.

I just remembered that I have a straight path in the middle from dock to railroad, that I can use for popping the balloon. So all is well. I forgot my slingshot today when I saw a 3 balloon present. There's only one thing it can mean. I was frantically cycling through my inventory looking for that slingshot, and never found it. It was rather upsetting, really. Fortunately, it drifted to the cliff, and I managed to pop it with my net. That golden slingshot now rest safely in my home in a presentation glass case.

Petit Computer Journal

ramstrong

Arkville is currently open if you want to visit. I usually update my Mii status to indicate town open/close.

Petit Computer Journal

darkstar19

@ramstrong Can we add eachother and play?

ramstrong

darkstar19 wrote:

@ramstrong Can we add eachother and play?

added. bring cat fish if you have it. I can give you silver slingshot.

Petit Computer Journal

darkstar19

@ramstrong dont have catfish but i can give ya some bells and i"ll add you right now

Edited on by darkstar19

ramstrong

darkstar19 wrote:

@ramstrong dont have catfish but i can give ya some bells and i"ll add you right now

Alright Lion. You're in. No need to pay me. I have 4 silver slingshots.

Petit Computer Journal

Lalivero

Meteor shower tonight, looks cool.

...formerly - Chriiis

Switch FC: SW-6037-8910-2517

Switch Friend Code: SW-6037-8910-2517

BrittGOAL14

Opening Salford's gates. Feel free to stop by and steal my wares.

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic