Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Posts 3,221 to 3,240 of 5,908

BrittGOAL14

Salford's gates have reopened. Night Owl ordinance for newcomers, shops are still open. ^.^ Feel free to donate to my drilling rig, I'll repay the favor(s) tomorrow when I go visit towns!

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

maidesu

ELI-ASH wrote:

@maidesu @Konata it's cool to see 2 of my friends share a common interest. ^_^
Mai we need to solve this Kappn/Katrina fiasco XD

Konata i have collected a few more regal stuff will definatly trade when you get back.

i had no idea she was the same person in the pics on your blog that you were talking about before xD
and haha I had this other pic of when Kappn said he was gonna jump overboard to give us privacy rotfl xD
kappn is hilarious

Kingdom of Venus Photo Diary

♫ Oh Oh Oh Oh 오빠를 사랑해
ah ah ah ah 많이 많이해 ♪

3DS Friend Code: 0748-2393-3237

TheCakeGuy

Excuse me my fellow gods of other worlds.

It is I, the ever imminent Jordan Caekie Vi Pastrania, the neutral god of the Limbo.

I just want to ask for assistance, i seem to have problems inviting other gods to visit my realm of nothingness.

1. I just need to open my infernal gates right?

2. and then hope that one of my friendly gods visit me.

is that right?

http://cakeguy.kinja.com/ -> my own little world
FC: 2380-3247-6908

"Welcome to the world that never was... The Limbo~"

ELI-ASH

TheCakeGuy wrote:

Excuse me my fellow gods of other worlds.

It is I, the ever imminent Jordan Caekie Vi Pastrania, the neutral god of the Limbo.

I just want to ask for assistance, i seem to have problems inviting other gods to visit my realm of nothingness.

1. I just need to open my infernal gates right?

2. and then hope that one of my friendly gods visit me.

is that right?

That would be correct my disturbed friend. If you haven't gotten many visitors posting here about your gate been open helps a lot. I added ya ^_^ Not sure if Paradise and Limbo can coexist but lets try XD

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

TheCakeGuy

oooh~ we can coexist quite right i think

my Limbo is the passage way anyways... it's just a pathway where lost souls stop by or even stay... someday they will all have to move away and go to other places, and then new lost souls will come...

and like the indefinite flow of time... The Limbo will be endless...

http://cakeguy.kinja.com/ -> my own little world
FC: 2380-3247-6908

"Welcome to the world that never was... The Limbo~"

Arianabtd

@Maidesu
SKIDBSKSJSJN. I'm Watching I hear your voice too!
It's so flipping amazing! I love Soo ha! (I haven't seen the latest episode from Thursday as I'm on vacation but I saw Wednesdays ep and I was freaking out to death.)

Oh and I loved Reply 1997 because Ho-baby was in it and he makes everything better xD.
(Hoya from infinite is like my second bias right behind Dong woo.)

@ELI-ASH
Oh thank you for saving some regal stuff for me, I found some in the street pass houses I got, but it was so expensive >_<.
I'm heading home today but I'll probably be ready on Sunday.

Edited on by Arianabtd

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

Trikeboy

Loving this game. I played all day and didn't realise. Come take a look, my gates are open.

My youtube channel, currently doing a Lets Play of Pokemon Red, in COLOR.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABijqFL-2_Y
3DS FC: 1805-2263-3156
Wii U name: Trikeboy

Happy_Mask

I'm going to fire the hairdresser. >:[

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

BrittGOAL14

HHA visited and asked me to do a theme challenge... What are the items in the "quirky" theme? Anyone know?

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

ramstrong

BrittGOAL14 wrote:

HHA visited and asked me to do a theme challenge... What are the items in the "quirky" theme? Anyone know?

Sloppy series is quirky. You can get them from Police Station. Come October, Spooky series is also quirky. Mad Scientist theme is quirky, too.

Petit Computer Journal
Old site http://ramstrong.blogspot.com

Let's just call a spade, a spade.

3DS Friend Code: 1091-7596-4855

iwanttodie

I keep seeing people with the Golden series. Anyone know how to get them?

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

ramstrong

Shadowing wrote:

You need 3 gold nuggets for material. 10000 bells for labor. and a cooperating Cyrus at Re-Tail

Petit Computer Journal
Old site http://ramstrong.blogspot.com

Let's just call a spade, a spade.

3DS Friend Code: 1091-7596-4855

Chomposaur

Really need access to someones town i have 2 pages of A and B and C are full with fruit taking up so much space ... Lol PM me as soon as possible to help me out. Thanks

Disclaimer: "All opinions are my own, please do not get offended by what i have to say"

Nintendo ID :JogurtTheYogurt FC :2294-4103-5306

TsunamiSensei

I spent three hours putting in a path today... I'm not addicted to AC! I can quit whenever I want!

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

iwanttodie

ramstrong wrote:

Shadowing wrote:

You need 3 gold nuggets for material. 10000 bells for labor. and a cooperating Cyrus at Re-Tail

Thanks.

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

MowerHarvey

Does anyone have any fruit other than cherries and apples, I'm a bit tired of all the red around town.

Friend Code: 4038 - 6468 - 5435

darkstar19

Can someone please add me...My friend code is 4081-5643-1015

PSN ID: Chitsuki-sakura
3DS Nintendo ID: Darkstar19

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5643-1015

BrittGOAL14

darkstar19 wrote:

Can someone please add me...My friend code is 4081-5643-1015

New? I'll add you in about an hour or so. ^.^

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.

ACNH Catalog

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic