Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Posts 3,141 to 3,160 of 5,908

BrittGOAL14

Redd's in Salford today. I promise to open my gates so y'all can pick something out! Also got a StreetPass tag today when I got KH 3D. Checked out her Mii and noticed it looked just like the cashier at GameStop... Checked the receipt and sure enough, it was her! Ordered the game shelf from her with the GCN in it. ^.^ Love this game!!!

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

3DSAllDay

I have no idea why red never shows up in my town -_-

3DS Friend code- 5455-9467-1956.

BrittGOAL14

Darn. Just remembered my persimmon a friend had promised me. Gotta somehow remember that.

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

RetroGBHippie92

Hey anyone have any Mermaid furniture? I'm currently looking for Mermaid stuff to fill my upstairs room. I already have a bunch of stuff, but I'd be willing to swap or pay bells for extra furniture.
Here's what I already have:
Mermaid Wall
Mermaid Floor
Mermaid Sofa
Mermaid Chair
Mermaid Screen
Diver Dan

Please let me know if you've got any you can sell or swap with me.

My Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB
Currently Playing: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates To Infinity (3DS) The Denpa Men 2: Beyond The Waves (eShop)
My Backloggery
3DS FC: 2320 6151 3634
Email me at [email protected]...

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6151-3634 | Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB

ELI-ASH

RetroGBHippie92 wrote:

Hey anyone have any Mermaid furniture? I'm currently looking for Mermaid stuff to fill my upstairs room. I already have a bunch of stuff, but I'd be willing to swap or pay bells for extra furniture.
Here's what I already have:
Mermaid Wall
Mermaid Floor
Mermaid Sofa
Mermaid Chair
Mermaid Screen
Diver Dan

Please let me know if you've got any you can sell or swap with me.

I had the mermaid lamp but i gave it to one of my friends.

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

BrittGOAL14

Salford's gates should be open around 11pm EST. Redd is in town - feel free to drop by while I do my mayoral duties!

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.

ACNH Catalog

Woots

Hey, I wanna come by to see Redd, just so you know.

I've made a huge mistake.

A wild 3DS Friend Code appears: 0473-7844-8530

Follow me on the Twitter: @Pixel_Flip
Formerly Wooton, Lucario1394, DrWootBerg, etc.

Twitter:

ELI-ASH

BrittGOAL14 wrote:

Salford's gates should be open around 11pm EST. Redd is in town - feel free to drop by while I do my mayoral duties!

I want to see Knox XD and redd too

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

suburban_sensei

BrittGOAL14 wrote:

Redd's in Salford today. I promise to open my gates so y'all can pick something out! Also got a StreetPass tag today when I got KH 3D. Checked out her Mii and noticed it looked just like the cashier at GameStop... Checked the receipt and sure enough, it was her! Ordered the game shelf from her with the GCN in it. ^.^ Love this game!!!

I have a very large mall close to my apartment, and I usually get a few Streetpass hits every time I bring my 3DS with me. What's funny is I run into that too, the guy from Gamestop is always working (must be a manager or a lead), so I have gotten his Mii a number of times. I almost want to ask out of curiosity how many hits he gets a day from customers, by just having his 3DS with him.

Nintendo ID / PSN ID: Suburban_Sensei
3DS Friend Code:3239-5626-6674

Currently playing:
Kirby and the Rainbow Curse / Hyrule Warriors / Super Smash Bros. (Wii U)
Super Smash Bros. / LoZ: Majoras Mask 3D / Kirby...

BrittGOAL14

suburban_sensei wrote:

BrittGOAL14 wrote:

I have a very large mall close to my apartment, and I usually get a few Streetpass hits every time I bring my 3DS with me. What's funny is I run into that too, the guy from Gamestop is always working (must be a manager or a lead), so I have gotten his Mii a number of times. I almost want to ask out of curiosity how many hits he gets a day from customers, by just having his 3DS with him.

I'll definitely be asking next time I stop by. If she stays there for a while I might have to ask for her FC. xD

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.

ACNH Catalog

BrittGOAL14

Salford's gates are open! ^.^ And @NoUserNameHere, go for it.

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.

ACNH Catalog

TheCakeGuy

well i just got my copy yesterday and damn. I've been a harvest moon fan for a long time but now... I dunno, animal crossing NL just polished it.

I named my town Limbo and now roleplaying it as a town that video game character's pass thru when they die in my other games.
when they die they either stay in Limbo as reincarnated animals, and when they want to live that just means their respective games need them.

example: Donnel died in my fire emblem awakening game, his soul then travelled to limbo in the reincarnation of a bird named Jay.

why do i do this? i dunno. LOL. that just means i'm enjoying New Leaf too much.

Visit me at The Limbo~

http://cakeguy.kinja.com/ -> my own little world
FC: 2380-3247-6908

"Welcome to the world that never was... The Limbo~"

Woots

thecakeguy wrote:

well i just got my copy yesterday and damn. I've been a harvest moon fan for a long time but now... I dunno, animal crossing NL just polished it.

I named my town Limbo and now roleplaying it as a town that video game character's pass thru when they die in my other games.
when they die they either stay in Limbo as reincarnated animals, and when they want to live that just means their respective games need them.
example: Donnel died in my fire emblem awakening game, his soul then travelled to limbo in the reincarnation of a bird named Jay.

why do i do this? i dunno. LOL. that just means i'm enjoying New Leaf too much.

Visit me at The Limbo~

That's... Really dark. Are you okay?

I've made a huge mistake.

A wild 3DS Friend Code appears: 0473-7844-8530

Follow me on the Twitter: @Pixel_Flip
Formerly Wooton, Lucario1394, DrWootBerg, etc.

Twitter:

ELI-ASH

I purposely left a Rotting Cherry on the ground for absolutely no reason When I pass by it i saw little black bugs surrounding it. I use my net and it was an Ant. So rotten fruit aren't useless after all.

RetroGBHippie92

ELI-ASH wrote:

I purposely left a Rotting Cherry on the ground for absolutely no reason When I pass by it i saw little black bugs surrounding it. I use my net and it was an Ant. So rotten fruit aren't useless after all.

To get a rotten fruit, do you just leave fruit on the ground like in real life or is it something else? just curious because I haven't got the ant yet.

My Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB
Currently Playing: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates To Infinity (3DS) The Denpa Men 2: Beyond The Waves (eShop)
My Backloggery
3DS FC: 2320 6151 3634
Email me at [email protected]...

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6151-3634 | Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB

MrWalkieTalkie

And now, here's some random adventures of me...
Untitled
Capp'n gets too personal
Untitled
Mott shares with us his life long dreams
Untitled
I give the world's greatest speech
Untitled
and I learned that some things are better left unseen...

and let's not forget...
Untitled
#YOLO... unless you have another guy...

Edited on by MrWalkieTalkie

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

ELI-ASH

RetroGBHippie92 wrote:

ELI-ASH wrote:

To get a rotten fruit, do you just leave fruit on the ground like in real life or is it something else? just curious because I haven't got the ant yet.

After a few harvest a perfect tree dies. I think its 3 but im not sure if it could be longer. 2 of the fruit that fall are perfect but 1 is always rotten. You can't eat the rotten nor can you give it to Shrunk. I assume the only use for them is to get an ant.

Marakuto

I think I'm ACTUALLY going to see Halloween for once! Everytime I want to play Animal Crossing between September - December:

Parents: We're confiscating all of your Nintendo consoles so that you can't play until Christmas!

I doubt this will even happen now because I'm no longer in High school.

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals ...

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

BrittGOAL14

I have a green shell, Heros clothes, Varia Suit pants (2) and Midna's Mask up for trade for Nintendo items.

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.

ACNH Catalog

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic