Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Posts 3,121 to 3,140 of 5,908

SCRAPPER392

I was kind of disappointed by this game today. My brother and I were playing Animal Crossing in my town, and a weird error happened.
Resetti showed up on our screens, and my closet was disappearing every time I moved it.

It went back to normal after I quit the game, but an hour of playtime was lost because of the error.

My guess of what happened is: I was doing alot of moving in my house, like getting rid of items, and basically changing my house completely inside.
Well, we all know that 3DS systems communicate with each other whether we're inside of a building or not, and they try to cut down movement of NPCs inside of the buildings(i.e. Reese doesn't follow you, the police dog doesn't follow you, etc. type interactions like that). Sooooo, I think I was doing too much inside of my house, which caused it to freeze.
I'm sure it's able to be fixed via an update, but I was pretty surprised, and perhaps it has something to do my SD card(we have the digital copy. he has an AC 3DS XL, but he uses the one that came with the system).

I'm thinking I'll call Nintendo and ask what happened...

Edited on by SCRAPPER392

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

ELI-ASH

thatguyEZ wrote:

oh wow! you so luckyyy , i STILL haven't found a wetsuit -_-

and it's arigato just take out the h and you'd be right ;3

The reason i added the H was because i thought of one of my favorite wrestlers,The great Muta AKA Keiji Mutoh So i figure anything that ends with O needed an H but its romanji anyways its correct both ways I suppose.

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

Vonyeskyava

I have played Animal Crossing New Leaf and I have to say that it is quite the game. The new areas to be explored are very interesting, such as the island -it is now much better than Animal Crossing Wild World where you are confined to a single town. ^^ I enjoy the Main Street option, I think it gives it a real life sort of industrial flare. The jeans feature is also nice, I enjoy the socks and shoes available as well. Though I do not enjoy the time it takes to get rid of the "bed head"; a sort of messy hair doo that appears after one week of not playing. You have to wait until Nookling Junction is upgraded fully to visit shampoodle...And you have to pay 3,000 bells no less to get it fixed. It is quite annoying.

Vonyeskyava

3DS Friend Code: 4081-6043-6792

BrittGOAL14

Vonyeskyava wrote:

I have played Animal Crossing New Leaf and I have to say that it is quite the game. The new areas to be explored are very interesting, such as the island -it is now much better than Animal Crossing Wild World where you are confined to a single town. ^^ I enjoy the Main Street option, I think it gives it a real life sort of industrial flare. The jeans feature is also nice, I enjoy the socks and shoes available as well. Though I do not enjoy the time it takes to get rid of the "bed head"; a sort of messy hair doo that appears after one week of not playing. You have to wait until Nookling Junction is upgraded fully to visit shampoodle...And you have to pay 3,000 bells no less to get it fixed. It is quite annoying.

Had no idea you could get "bed head". xD Haven't missed a day of playing yet. :3

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

Eel

Vonyeskyava wrote:

Shampoodle is actually the last expansion of the "able sisters corner", you get it after Kicks has been around for some days and you've spent a ctain amouunt of money on the able sisters.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

RQuinain

Quick question for everyone. Are there preset locations in town for villagers to move into? Or do they just move in wherever, like how we can choose locations for our houses?

The reason I ask is because I want to have new villagers in my town so I might let some of my current ones move eventually. However, I have patterns laid down in my town that make paths and borders around houses. I was wondering if I could make it so that villagers move into the same exact positions as old houses if I plant trees everywhere else. I don't think they would make it so that villager houses could be built over your own trees and whatnot, would they?

Hade ni iku ze!
NNID: rquinain825
3DS FC: 0731-4779-3804

3DS Friend Code: 0731-4779-3804 | Nintendo Network ID: rquinain825 | Twitter:

SkywardLink98

Bettina is moving out... :.( It's sad, but she needs to move on, and I want to meet more villagers... you will be missed Bettina

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

ramstrong

ELI-ASH wrote:

So today i finally tryed Club Tortimer. I kept ignoring it because, i been busy enough with friends on my list, so didn't really see the point. On my first 2 trips i was just match with fellow North American players, but on the second trip.A japanese player came in. We both greeted and talk a bit.He knew english. The out of nowere drops 2 items and sayd they were 4 me. Here what he gave me O_O
Untitled
A Royal Crown & A white wetsuit. I was very surprised I quickly thank him of course I remember how to say it in Japanese also "Arigatoh" Then while i was still in shock he left. That was so nice and random for a complete stranger to do. Something that struck me as odd was he was wearing his mii mask.How did he have a crown in his bag when Kappn' takes all your stuff. o_O hmmm. Im am totally doing something similar maybe when the 1st year annivesary of of the world wide launch comes along heh.

You can wear wetsuit over your clothes just fine. I don't know about hat and Wii Mask, but if you have Wii Mask, try wearing it with hat and see if the hat is still there, just not showing.

How come there's a Japanese visitor? I thought only those in your friend list can come? Or can random people come?

Edited on by ramstrong

Petit Computer Journal
Old site http://ramstrong.blogspot.com

Let's just call a spade, a spade.

3DS Friend Code: 1091-7596-4855

ramstrong

SCAR392 wrote:

I was kind of disappointed by this game today. My brother and I were playing Animal Crossing in my town, and a weird error happened.
Resetti showed up on our screens, and my closet was disappearing every time I moved it.

It went back to normal after I quit the game, but an hour of playtime was lost because of the error.

My guess of what happened is: I was doing alot of moving in my house, like getting rid of items, and basically changing my house completely inside.
Well, we all know that 3DS systems communicate with each other whether we're inside of a building or not, and they try to cut down movement of NPCs inside of the buildings(i.e. Reese doesn't follow you, the police dog doesn't follow you, etc. type interactions like that). Sooooo, I think I was doing too much inside of my house, which caused it to freeze.
I'm sure it's able to be fixed via an update, but I was pretty surprised, and perhaps it has something to do my SD card(we have the digital copy. he has an AC 3DS XL, but he uses the one that came with the system).

I'm thinking I'll call Nintendo and ask what happened...

Was your Wifi connection on? Any kind of freeze, I'd attribute it to shaky wireless connection. For some reason, wireless connection cannot be put in background, so if it was shaky, the computer would wait for data, and "freeze".

Petit Computer Journal

AlexSays

So who has all the fruit? I'm impatient and want them all now. : |

I'll compensate you for your generosity. ; )

Bells of course

AlexSays

JonWahlgren

AlexSays wrote:

So who has all the fruit? I'm impatient and want them all now. : |

I'll compensate you for your generosity. ; )

Bells of course

I've got apples, bananas, durians, peaches, pears, lychees, melons/coconuts (I forget which one it is) and oranges. Only thing I'm missing that I'm aware of is persimmons.

I'm not home until like 6-7 pm Pacific though, if you're that impatient.

JonWahlgren

Nintendo Network ID: johnnypanda | Twitter:

Eel

Oh wow, Sable just gave me a gift! What sorcery is this?!

@AlexSays: I have all the fruit trees in my town (though my persimmons will grow back in a few days, I just used the fruit the plant more trees), if you want some just say it. No need to pay.... It's just virtual fruit.

Bloop.

AlexSays

@Jon Haha I'm not THAT impatient. I may not be able to be on that time though..

@Morphtorok That'd be great! I'll add you now. Here's my Fc: 4699-6130-5673
I'll be online in like 15 minutes if you're online then

AlexSays

SCRAPPER392

@ramstrong
We were playing locally. Something happened that the game couldn't process or something... I was doing alot of stuff in my house, which is why I think it froze.

Nothing besides the 3DS systems were communicating, and neither of our wireless signals got shut off in game.

Edited on by SCRAPPER392

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

Eel

AlexSays wrote:

@Morphtorok That'd be great! I'll add you now. Here's my Fc: 4699-6130-5673
I'll be online in like 15 minutes if you're online then

Added back, my town gate will be open for quite some time.
I think I'll have 6 persimmons tomorrow (could be another day though).

Bloop.

ramstrong

SCAR392 wrote:

@ramstrong
We were playing locally. Something happened that the game couldn't process or something... I was doing alot of stuff in my house, which is why I think it froze.

Nothing besides the 3DS systems were communicating, and neither of our wireless signals got shut off in game.

Well, that's not good. I'm expanding my current house like crazy, it'll have lots of stuff by the end of the month, for sure. I guess I'd better save every hour then. Thanks for the head up.

Petit Computer Journal

Pouka

Anyone looking for certain fossils or Nintendo items? I have spares I'll trade for Japanese clothing and Zelda items. I am selling fossils for cheap to give anyone the chance to complete sets.

Pikay!

3DS Friend Code: 4055-3164-7941 | Twitter:

Pouka

I also have lots of goids as well if anyone are looking for any name it and I'll see if I have it.

Pikay!

3DS Friend Code: 4055-3164-7941 | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic