Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Posts 3,101 to 3,120 of 5,908

zoroarkrules25

BrittGOAL14 wrote:

@Neo-GeoFan !! Will you be online later tonight? Otherwise I can get it tomorrow.

I have pipes, stars, blue falcons, etc. Name what do you need. from the nintendo items?

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

BrittGOAL14

WiiAllDay wrote:

lol I need a mushroom mural too. Im selling midna mask, goal pole, triforce, master sword, triple red shells, super star, ? block, block floor, pikmin, and fire flower.

I have the Heros Clothes and Varia Suit pants to trade as well, if interested.

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

HandheldGuru97

BrittGOAL14 wrote:

@Neo-GeoFan !! Will you be online later tonight? Otherwise I can get it tomorrow.

Yep I'll be on, swing by when you can!! ^_^

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ha...

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

Happy_Mask

For me, Nooks is closed tomorrow to remodel a second time. :3

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

TysonOfTime

Ok

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

TysonOfTime

@Nibelilt
Did you close your gate? I tried accessing it, but an error occurred and when I retried it said your gate wasn't open.

Drawdler

No, it's just a problem with my Wi-Fi lately.
I can try visiting your town if you want?

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

TysonOfTime

Okay, I'm trying one last time, if it fails, I'm opening my gate.

Edited on by TysonOfTime

Eel

Oh hey! Today is Agent S' birthday, I amost forget about it!

That bird on the news board really helps.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

BrittGOAL14

Neo-GeoFan wrote:

BrittGOAL14 wrote:

Yep I'll be on, swing by when you can!! ^_^

Yay! ^.^ I'll be on in about 10 minutes.

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

_Octoling_

If anyone has a peppy villager moving, I am in need of one!

Majora's Mask = Best Game Of All Time
3DS FC- 2380-2910-9753

ramstrong

Morphtorok wrote:

Look what I found!

Uh, what is that? Some kind of special flower? I don't think I've seen flower looking like that before.

Petit Computer Journal
Old site http://ramstrong.blogspot.com

Let's just call a spade, a spade.

3DS Friend Code: 1091-7596-4855

Eel

ramstrong wrote:

Morphtorok wrote:

Look what I found!

Uh, what is that? Some kind of special flower? I don't think I've seen flower looking like that before.

The game calls them Jacob's Ladders (although that's actually wrong).

They rarely appear only in "perfect" towns and, even though they can't breed themselves, they increase the chances of getting hybrids from the flowers near them.

Bloop.

ELI-ASH

So today i finally tryed Club Tortimer. I kept ignoring it because, i been busy enough with friends on my list, so didn't really see the point. On my first 2 trips i was just match with fellow North American players, but on the second trip.A japanese player came in. We both greeted and talk a bit.He knew english. The out of nowere drops 2 items and sayd they were 4 me. Here what he gave me O_O
Untitled
A Royal Crown & A white wetsuit. I was very surprised I quickly thank him of course I remember how to say it in Japanese also "Arigatoh" Then while i was still in shock he left. That was so nice and random for a complete stranger to do. Something that struck me as odd was he was wearing his mii mask.How did he have a crown in his bag when Kappn' takes all your stuff. o_O hmmm. Im am totally doing something similar maybe when the 1st year annivesary of of the world wide launch comes along heh.

Edited on by ELI-ASH

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

Eel

Huh yeah that's weird, I thoght you couldn't bring anything to the island... Have they found the way to hack this game then? If that's true then these items might be hacked. There could be another explanation though.

Bloop.

Magikarp3

It's farfetched, but he could have worn the crown and taken it off on the island and put it into the drop off box, and won a wetsuit from tours and put that into the drop off box too.

Maybe he did it just to spook you out

Wait, does Club Tortimer allow you to play with strangers? I thought it just allowed you to take people on your friends list to tours

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

thatguyEZ

ELI-ASH wrote:

So today i finally tryed Club Tortimer. I kept ignoring it because, i been busy enough with friends on my list, so didn't really see the point. On my first 2 trips i was just match with fellow North American players, but on the second trip.A japanese player came in. We both greeted and talk a bit.He knew english. The out of nowere drops 2 items and sayd they were 4 me. Here what he gave me O_O
Untitled
A Royal Crown & A white wetsuit. I was very surprised I quickly thank him of course I remember how to say it in Japanese also "Arigatoh" Then while i was still in shock he left. That was so nice and random for a complete stranger to do. Something that struck me as odd was he was wearing his mii mask.How did he have a crown in his bag when Kappn' takes all your stuff. o_O hmmm. Im am totally doing something similar maybe when the 1st year annivesary of of the world wide launch comes along heh.

oh wow! you so luckyyy , i STILL haven't found a wetsuit -_-

and it's arigato just take out the h and you'd be right ;3

thatguyEZ

3DS Friend Code: 0791-1617-9793 | Nintendo Network ID: thatguyEZ | Twitter:

ELI-ASH

Magikarp wrote:

It's farfetched, but he could have worn the crown and taken it off on the island and put it into the drop off box, and won a wetsuit from tours and put that into the drop off box too.

Maybe he did it just to spook you out

Wait, does Club Tortimer allow you to play with strangers? I thought it just allowed you to take people on your friends list to tours

That is kinda the main draw of club tortimer than you can play with anyone around the world,or just people from your region.

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic