Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Posts 301 to 320 of 5,908

komicturtle

I'm hoping they allow us to use Miis. No stupid Mii Mask. Rover could open up and say "Is this what you look like?" and show a picture of the Mii that's represents your 3DS profile. Say no, he'd give you an option to choose another Mii or answers questions like the the past AC games (which ultimately lets you play as the standard AC character).

One can dream...

komicturtle

grumblebuzzz

The only two things whatsoever that bug me about the new heights/art style is the fact that the trees are almost as tall as the humans and the fact that the flowers look less realistic. I love everything else about it though. It was time for Animal Crossing to switch things up. If this game had looked just like the past three, but with the new features, I don't think I would be as excited about it as I am.

When I close my eyes, I see pixilated blood.

Chrono_Cross

The trees have always been close to the same height as the humans/animals.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

grumblebuzzz

I don't know, it just looks maybe more apparent in this one or something? Like they're literally almost the same height. It's a minor thing though, not something I'm truly concerned about.

Chrono_Cross

Maybe Nintendo will change some things with the drastic haul on giving us a dang release date....

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

grumblebuzzz

^^ Word.

iNintendo

Im really hoping that being mayor allows you to scheduel events like fishing tournaments and flea markets, because I always seem to miss them on the wii Animal Crossing...
New events would be good too...

iNintendo

Drawdler

Animal Crossing 3DS:

Delayed for massive gameplay balance in the form of tree height!

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

Hokori

Most anticipated Nintendo network game...

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

Collinhall

Chrono_Cross wrote:

Unproportional? And the horns of the original were too cartoony I take it?

So this is what the Animal Crossing 3D topic has come down to. Wow.

I assume he meant un-proportianal compared to the other models in the game...

Kirbys will eat your soul at night.

grumblebuzzz

I've been playing a lot of the Gamecube version lately and I hope some of the little things from that game make a return, like the rare item sales that Nook has, raffle tickets, the random soccer and basketballs strewn around town, the "shiny spot", etc. As far as things I'd like to see from Wild World returning, creating friendships with villagers and earning their pictures would be nice.

e-love

I love the Gamecube version, can we say the island's been confirmed? Its on the map concept art I remember was released a while back.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

kkslider5552000

I'm really looking forward to this. Oddly enough I was dissappointed with the DS and Wii games, mainly because they were the same game except with worse background music. But in retrospect City Folk was just a dumb decision to buy, this actually looks awesome and seems to add a lot of replayability to a game you're pretty much supposed to play nearly every day.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

bezerker99

kkslider5552000 wrote:

I'm really looking forward to this. Oddly enough I was dissappointed with the DS and Wii games, mainly because they were the same game except with worse background music. But in retrospect City Folk was just a dumb decision to buy, this actually looks awesome and seems to add a lot of replayability to a game you're pretty much supposed to play nearly every day.

I agree. CF and WW seemed to be the same game, imo. Gamecube Animal Crossing still is the best!!! RAAAAWRRRR

Happy_Mask

Hopefully, this one makes me want to play it every day. But I'm sad that I can't just be a midget.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

New_3DaSh_XL

Yeah, I'll agree, CF and WW felt like the same game, and CF is on the Wii, so I never get around to playing it much. I can't wait for AC3D because it looks like a new game that I'll play every day.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

bezerker99

I'm hoping that Wii U will make Gamecube games available to download. And if so, I would definitely hope they have the original AC on there. And if that is so, I would hope they alter it so you could visit other ppl's towns ONLINE.

Anyways, not to digress from the subject - CAN'T WAIT for Animal Crossing 3D. That is pretty much the only game I consider MUST HAVE for the 3DS, atm..........(that and Monster Hunter, of course).

Eel

I don't think Animal Crossing (Game Cube version) will ever be released on the VC, sorry. They'd need to modify the game and that means they probably won't do it.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic