Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Posts 2,941 to 2,960 of 5,908

Arianabtd

SBOY wrote:

ELI-ASH wrote:

SBOY wrote:

Hey everyone what's the spotpass from yesterday ? I was in the game when I goes to the HOME page of my 3DS and I've seen that there was a blue spot on the AC icone... So I go back in the game and nothings happen... Close the game try to find a notification and nothings so I open the game again and nothings happen again... I found out about it around 23h30 yesterday and it's now 9h45 and nothings seem to have change in the game... There's no update for the game... So what was it for ?

I got a system update maybe it was that for you too?

The blue spot (for the spotpass) was on the Animal Crossing icon... And I've got the pop up notice (and blue light) 4 hours before the spotpass for the game... I've just play the game for an other 10min and nothings new or change in the game (at least that I've notice)...

I already have Reggie's house and I got a new spotpass notification today.
I'm wondering if it's a new spotpass house but when I got Reggie's house it took a whole day for me to get it once I got the notification so I'm hoping I'll get something tomorrow.

Got Shampoodles today!
I decided not to use my guide and get a randomized haircut and it actually turned out really cute!

Edited on by Arianabtd

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

BrittGOAL14

Nice! Got a joke book from Shrunk today. ^.^

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

ELI-ASH

So how many jokes can shrunk tell you per day? is there a limit.

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

3DSAllDay

ELI-ASH wrote:

Only one a day sadly but they do allow you to do some cool things.

3DS Friend code- 5455-9467-1956.

ELI-ASH

WiiAllDay wrote:

ELI-ASH wrote:

Only one a day sadly but they do allow you to do some cool things.

Well thats good to hear i was planning to only do 1 myself regardless. I got pride and resignation so far.

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

Safari_ghost

Anybody wanna come to my town i have every fruit including apples oranges cherries pears peaches lychees mangoes lemons coconuts bananas persimmons and bamboo
Only one catch entry cost 5000 bells if. You want to come
I also have police station club ,fully upgraded store ,upgraded museum , fountain ,qr machine , kicks ,island and roost cafe, shampoodle,gracie grace store
Youll get your moneys worth

3ds Friend code 4914-3359-2138

Rafx

rlopez1996 wrote:

Anybody wanna come to my town i have every fruit including apples oranges cherries pears peaches lychees mangoes lemons coconuts bananas persimmons and bamboo
Only one catch entry cost 5000 bells if. You want to come
I also have police station club ,fully upgraded store ,upgraded museum , fountain ,qr machine , kicks ,island and roost cafe, shampoodle,gracie grace store
Youll get your moneys worth

I have have to ask, how many ppl really pay you for that?

3DS FC: 3755-0786-2046

Rafx

rlopez1996 wrote:

My brother lol

Heh, that made me laugh quite hard.

3DS FC: 3755-0786-2046

AlexSays

If I can't find anyone nice enough to let me have all the fruits for free, I might be paying him too. lol

I won't have the game till Tuesday though.

AlexSays

BrittGOAL14

Need bamboo and persimmons. Hmm. I'll sort it out eventually. Off to the island for some much needed cash after paying off the Reset Center and my house payment. Yikes. I'm broke!

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

Woots

I need a work of art ASAP. I have Nintendo items to trade for it.

I've made a huge mistake.

A wild 3DS Friend Code appears: 0473-7844-8530

Follow me on the Twitter: @Pixel_Flip
Formerly Wooton, Lucario1394, DrWootBerg, etc.

Twitter:

Ketchupcat

Midnight3DS wrote:

AlexSays wrote:

What is the purpose of perfect fruit? From what I read, the trees with perfect fruit eventually just die? So do you continuously plant perfect fruits, so that they'll grow into perfect trees?

Or do you just sell the perfect fruits when you find them, because they make more money? And is there any benefit in planting foreign perfect fruit, or do people just sell those?

I was planning on a nice uniform tree arrangement, but if it is cost effective to continuously be planting and replanting perfect trees, I likely won't be able to have any uniformity. Or maybe I'll have a perfect tree part of the island..

Perfect fruit trees will die after several plucks, so it's good to keep planting your perfect fruit. They are worth the most bells in other towns where that fruit isn't native. However, planting a non-native perfect fruit will just get you regular fruit, so it's best to just sell in that case.

I had a perfect pear once, it was my first day so I unknowingly sold it. Then Tucker the mammoth told me that I should eat any perfect fruit I find. Then Bunnie told me to plant it. I would have just eaten every perfect pear I found if she didn't say that!

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115 | Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

Eel

An animal just told me that you can make music boxes with KK's songs and a big seashell.... Now I've got to try that!

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Midnight3DS

BrittGOAL14 wrote:

Need bamboo and persimmons. Hmm. I'll sort it out eventually. Off to the island for some much needed cash after paying off the Reset Center and my house payment. Yikes. I'm broke!

I have persimmon for you. Remember I offered, and had forgotten I planted them all? They have bloomed!

3DS Friend Code: 5129-0855-7142 ID = Midnight

AC:NL Mayor Jambo, town of Hamneggs

Midnight3DS

Musterd wrote:

Midnight3DS wrote:

AlexSays wrote:

What is the purpose of perfect fruit? From what I read, the trees with perfect fruit eventually just die? So do you continuously plant perfect fruits, so that they'll grow into perfect trees?

Or do you just sell the perfect fruits when you find them, because they make more money? And is there any benefit in planting foreign perfect fruit, or do people just sell those?

I was planning on a nice uniform tree arrangement, but if it is cost effective to continuously be planting and replanting perfect trees, I likely won't be able to have any uniformity. Or maybe I'll have a perfect tree part of the island..

Perfect fruit trees will die after several plucks, so it's good to keep planting your perfect fruit. They are worth the most bells in other towns where that fruit isn't native. However, planting a non-native perfect fruit will just get you regular fruit, so it's best to just sell in that case.

I had a perfect pear once, it was my first day so I unknowingly sold it. Then Tucker the mammoth told me that I should eat any perfect fruit I find. Then Bunnie told me to plant it. I would have just eaten every perfect pear I found if she didn't say that!

I did the same thing! Mistakenly sold my very first perfect pear. Still waiting for another.

ELI-ASH

Midnight3DS wrote:

BrittGOAL14 wrote:

I have persimmon for you. Remember I offered, and had forgotten I planted them all? They have bloomed!

Dude i want a persimmon too will you trade for a perfect cherry?

Midnight3DS

Sure, that would be fine.

SkywardLink98

How do I get K.K. Slider to give me a song? He gave me one, but none of the others he's played.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic