Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Posts 2,921 to 2,940 of 5,908

BrittGOAL14

Redd is in town. I'll open my gates around 11pm EST. I'll keep them open for a while, the first painting on the right is a fake though!! Dunno about the rest.

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

ELI-ASH

Blarg i lost 12 hours because of an emergency. So i guess im back. Club Lol just opened today and right now K.K. is doing his thing. I'll be giving out Perfect Cherries to anyone that comes in ^_^ Paradise gates are Open!!!

Edited on by ELI-ASH

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

BrittGOAL14

Salford's gates are open! Redd is in town! I'm hanging out at Club LOL.

Feel free to drop by! (And donate...)

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

3DSAllDay

@BrittGOAL14 can you add me so that I can come over to hang out?

3DS Friend code- 5455-9467-1956.

BrittGOAL14

WiiAllDay wrote:

@BrittGOAL14 can you add me so that I can come over to hang out?

Crap. Meant to do that earlier. >.< I shall!!

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.

ACNH Catalog

Lalivero

Ok is this tanning thing a possible glitch? I usually play late night so I can't get one then obviously. However , I've left myself outside on Tortimer Island all day almost, several times, yet I am still pale as a ghost. I don't wear a hat or anything during that time that would prevent it.

Anyone know what's up? I've seen tanned players so I know someone must have a clue at what is going on here.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

...formerly - Chriiis

Switch FC: SW-6037-8910-2517

Switch Friend Code: SW-6037-8910-2517

SBOY

Hey everyone what's the spotpass from yesterday ? I was in the game when I goes to the HOME page of my 3DS and I've seen that there was a blue spot on the AC icone... So I go back in the game and nothings happen... Close the game try to find a notification and nothings so I open the game again and nothings happen again... I found out about it around 23h30 yesterday and it's now 9h45 and nothings seem to have change in the game... There's no update for the game... So what was it for ?

Sorry if my english isn't good... At least I try :-)

Twitter:

RedYoshi999

I must have the worst luck. Every second day just about I constantly trip while running. I've heard about feng shui giving you bad luck and I've tried addressing that, so hopefully it will stop happening to me. So annoying!
I'm 2 weeks into the game now and I'm still just as addicted as I was on day one! Got the signature sheet for Club LOL today, and paid off the museum upgrade, so progress is starting to happen faster now.

RedYoshi999

3DS Friend Code: 4682-8576-2407 | Nintendo Network ID: RedYoshi999

ELI-ASH

SBOY wrote:

Hey everyone what's the spotpass from yesterday ? I was in the game when I goes to the HOME page of my 3DS and I've seen that there was a blue spot on the AC icone... So I go back in the game and nothings happen... Close the game try to find a notification and nothings so I open the game again and nothings happen again... I found out about it around 23h30 yesterday and it's now 9h45 and nothings seem to have change in the game... There's no update for the game... So what was it for ?

I got a system update maybe it was that for you too?

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

Rafx

[quote=Musterd]

Musterd wrote:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

Untitled
I think we can all agree that Lloid is the best character.

these ...things...are so funny. anybody know what their origin is? what are these things?

Read the truth of animal crossing. Tells you what the gyroids do lol

Edited on by Rafx

3DS FC: 3755-0786-2046

e-love

My Club Lol is finally open, just in time for K.K. and his live guitar performance tonight~

I've also noticed that Shampoodle is under construction :3

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

SBOY

ELI-ASH wrote:

SBOY wrote:

I got a system update maybe it was that for you too?

The blue spot (for the spotpass) was on the Animal Crossing icon... And I've got the pop up notice (and blue light) 4 hours before the spotpass for the game... I've just play the game for an other 10min and nothings new or change in the game (at least that I've notice)...

Twitter:

AlexSays

What is the purpose of perfect fruit? From what I read, the trees with perfect fruit eventually just die? So do you continuously plant perfect fruits, so that they'll grow into perfect trees?

Or do you just sell the perfect fruits when you find them, because they make more money? And is there any benefit in planting foreign perfect fruit, or do people just sell those?

I was planning on a nice uniform tree arrangement, but if it is cost effective to continuously be planting and replanting perfect trees, I likely won't be able to have any uniformity. Or maybe I'll have a perfect tree part of the island..

Edited on by AlexSays

AlexSays

BrittGOAL14

@SBOY It's the HHA. Go visit Reggie's house.

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.

ACNH Catalog

SBOY

BrittGOAL14 wrote:

@SBOY It's the HHA. Go visit Reggie's house.

I tought that it was probably this too but since they send no notice about it... Or did they update it because I've got it for almost a week now ?

Twitter:

Midnight3DS

AlexSays wrote:

What is the purpose of perfect fruit? From what I read, the trees with perfect fruit eventually just die? So do you continuously plant perfect fruits, so that they'll grow into perfect trees?

Or do you just sell the perfect fruits when you find them, because they make more money? And is there any benefit in planting foreign perfect fruit, or do people just sell those?

I was planning on a nice uniform tree arrangement, but if it is cost effective to continuously be planting and replanting perfect trees, I likely won't be able to have any uniformity. Or maybe I'll have a perfect tree part of the island..

Perfect fruit trees will die after several plucks, so it's good to keep planting your perfect fruit. They are worth the most bells in other towns where that fruit isn't native. However, planting a non-native perfect fruit will just get you regular fruit, so it's best to just sell in that case.

3DS Friend Code: 5129-0855-7142 ID = Midnight

AC:NL Mayor Jambo, town of Hamneggs

BrittGOAL14

Have a Pipe and Varia Suit Pants to trade. Nintendo items only...
Let me know!

Oh yeah, Shampoodle is under construction! :3

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.

ACNH Catalog

AlexSays

Midnight3DS wrote:

Perfect fruit trees will die after several plucks, so it's good to keep planting your perfect fruit. They are worth the most bells in other towns where that fruit isn't native. However, planting a non-native perfect fruit will just get you regular fruit, so it's best to just sell in that case.

Ah I see, thanks for clearing this up.

AlexSays

SkywardLink98

Emaan wrote:

My Club Lol is finally open, just in time for K.K. and his live guitar performance tonight~

I've also noticed that Shampoodle is under construction :3

Lol, same. My Club LOL opened last night and I was able to party with Ozzie

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic