Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Posts 2,881 to 2,900 of 5,908

ELI-ASH

To all My Animal Crossing pals, I will like to inform y'all that i will be going in hiatus from AC for a week. Gonna be competing in a RE6 event. Got the silver on my last event hopefully i get the gold this time around. When I return im planning another fruit giveaway(not just regular either) I'll see you guys later. ^_^

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

Tate24

Anyone wants visit my town feel free checkout my dream address -

ARCADIA - 6400-2151-7063

Thx

If we knew how small we were are problems wouldn't seem so BIG!

paul6891

Katrina is in my town today! She said to go see the nookling bros before open hours with glasses on! Anyone know what might happen?

Almost 100 hours on xenoblade. Loving the game.
Friend code 0387 8772 9947
network ID liverpaul

3DS Friend Code: 0387-8772-9947 | Nintendo Network ID: Liverpaul | Twitter:

6ch6ris6

Musterd wrote:

Untitled
I think we can all agree that Lloid is the best character.

these ...things...are so funny. anybody know what their origin is? what are these things?

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

Midnight3DS

The grass wear and tear is just not a fun feature. Atleast, not without an accesible solution, even if it costs a few bells. I've read that rain can help it grow back, but my town has had tons of rain, and the patches are worse.

3DS Friend Code: 5129-0855-7142 ID = Midnight

AC:NL Mayor Jambo, town of Hamneggs

zoroarkrules25

I love making patterns for my town. I have made geno and shy guy, and am working on Rawk Hawk right now. I am working on public works projects also.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

pikku

asbel wrote:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

the patterns look extremely ugly when they touch the normal ground at trees or buildings. i really dont understand why people do that. always looks like a cheap way to make your town look more unique but instead it just looks totally out of place and no matter how well the patterns are made they always look like cacapoopoo compared to the original textures in the game

If you use them like this, yeah:

Untitled

A lot of effort goes into creating/laying patterns though... I don't think it's a cheap way to make towns look prettier at all. Quite the opposite. Plus, the feature is there for a purpose. You just need to know how to use it.

Check this one out:

Untitled

The second image looks really nice obviously, but it s really not practical at all, because when the fruit falls it disappears, never to be seen again.

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

Midnight3DS

I have a question regarding house upgrades.

I currently have the choice of expanding a room's space, or adding another room. If I choose to expand space, will that be one less room I can add later?

Eel

Midnight3DS wrote:

I currently have the choice of expanding a room's space, or adding another room. If I choose to expand space, will that be one less room I can add later?

Huh no why?
This game allows you to focus on what you want to do instead of forcing you to expand your house in a preset order.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Whopper744

Been trying to make some nice 8 bit designs of certain characters, but when I tried it only took up like a corner of the space. Can't figure out how to make it the right size.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

Eel

Joshers744 wrote:

Been trying to make some nice 8 bit designs of certain characters, but when I tried it only took up like a corner of the space. Can't figure out how to make it the right size.

Assuming these retro designs are of a standard size, using double pixels would be recommended (instead of using a single pixel, double it up using four pixels).

Bloop.

Midnight3DS

Morphtorok wrote:

Midnight3DS wrote:

Huh no why?
This game allows you to focus on what you want to do instead of forcing you to expand your house in a preset order.

Because this was the first time I was given the option of expanding a room, or adding a room. I'm not sure if expanding a room cuts out an additional room later. I don't know what the limitations are.

Edited on by Midnight3DS

Whopper744

Morphtorok wrote:

Joshers744 wrote:

Assuming these retro designs are of a standard size, using double pixels would be recommended (instead of using a single pixel, double it up using four pixels).

I've thought about that, but it almost seems like it's going to be too big then. Might just stick with the character's heads or something.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

Eel

Joshers744 wrote:

Morphtorok wrote:

Joshers744 wrote:

I've thought about that, but it almost seems like it's going to be too big then. Might just stick with the character's heads or something.

It feels big when drawing it, but they look perfectly fine when used.

Bloop.

Safari_ghost

Anybody wanna come to my town i have every fruit including apples oranges cherries pears peaches lychees mangoes lemons coconuts bananas persimmons and bamboo
Only one catch entry cost 5000 bells if. You want to come
I also have police station club fully upgraded store upgraded museum , fountain qr machine , kicks and island
Youll get your moneys worth

3ds Friend code 4914-3359-2138

3DSAllDay

My gate is open to anyone. I got the museum upgraded, club lol, the roost, and the second upgrade for T and T mart. I do not want any of my trees or flowers hacked or ripped to shreds and I won't charge a fee. Feel free to come by

Edited on by 3DSAllDay

3DS Friend code- 5455-9467-1956.

the_dude057

Is there any way to have your villagers request more public works projects? Thy have only request two projects since I got the game on launch day...plus I talk to them all the time...I have all fruits including bamboo so feel free to add me of you would like

3DS Friend Code: 3582-8462-4664
3DS games:
-Mario Kart 7
-Kid Icarus
-Resident Evil

3DS Friend Code: 3582-8462-4664 | Nintendo Network ID: the_dude57

3DSAllDay

@the_dude57 sorry but the only way to get more projects is to talk to the villagers and complete more projects.

3DS Friend code- 5455-9467-1956.

the_dude057

@WiiAllDay darn okay cool thanks I've already done almost all of them once and nobody wants to make more haha

3DS Friend Code: 3582-8462-4664
3DS games:
-Mario Kart 7
-Kid Icarus
-Resident Evil

3DS Friend Code: 3582-8462-4664 | Nintendo Network ID: the_dude57

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic