Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Posts 2,821 to 2,840 of 5,908

Pouka

@NintendoPlayer you can my ladder shades.
Also I have Katrina in town today, annoying too, she told my fortune to buy something from Nooks but they are closed for expansion...

Pikay!

3DS Friend Code: 4055-3164-7941 | Twitter:

Midnight3DS

3DSFan134 wrote:

I got stinged by bees...sad Now I have to live with one eye for now on until I found medicine.

It goes away if you save and restart.

3DS Friend Code: 5129-0855-7142 ID = Midnight

AC:NL Mayor Jambo, town of Hamneggs

Whopper744

TysonOfTime wrote:

Wait... It wasn't your town I visited? @undead_terror

WHO DID I GIVE THST SILVER SLINGSHOT TO?!

haha. I'm sorry I couldn't help but laugh when I read that.

At least my shop finally decided to sell the regular slingshot.

I keep missing everybody I have been wanting to trade with somehow.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

TysonOfTime

That wasn't a joke; I visited a friend who must have randomly had his gate open. I must have confused him when I randomly gave him that slingshot!

Anyways, I'm still open to giving away these extra ones I have if anyone wants them.

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

NintendoPlayer

What's your friend code Pouka? I'll gladly trade for the Ladder Shades! My Friend Code is in the above message!

NintendoPlayer

Whopper744

My wife's town people already asked to build a police station days ago, but my people keep askign for fariy tell stuff. At least I think my Club LOL should open tomorrow.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

TysonOfTime

Is there a way to check on Club LOL's progress?

Midnight3DS

Kicks is building on it's second day. Is that normal? I assumed it was one day, like the convenience store. Or could it be Kicks AND Shampoodle? I haven't gotten either yet.

e-love

TysonOfTime wrote:

I have no idea, but I'd really like to know

Maybe it opens on Saturday night, specifically for the K.K. show? Like, the non-DJ one. The classic guitar K.K.
I don't know.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

TysonOfTime

Emaan wrote:

TysonOfTime wrote:

I have no idea, but I'd really like to know

Maybe it opens on Saturday night, specifically for the K.K. show? Like, the non-DJ one. The classic guitar K.K.
I don't know.

Well, Strange is building it, but I don't know how long it takes...

Midnight3DS wrote:

Kicks is building on it's second day. Is that normal? I assumed it was one day, like the convenience store. Or could it be Kicks AND Shampoodle? I haven't gotten either yet.

Kicks takes two days to build. I dunno about Shampoodle, I haven't gotten it yet.
Do bells spent at Label's count towards the Shampoodle requirement?

SkywardLink98

My Club LOL is taking awhile :/ Shrunk said he'd start construction awhile ago (as in something like a week).

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

Midnight3DS

Morphtorok wrote:

Club Lol opened today in Monocot! About time.

Now, if only I could build a police station and a coffee shop.

Get that police station pronto, what with all that crime in town. Well, I suppose there is the shady, Crazy Redd, and some fashion crimes going on.

Midnight3DS

SkywardLink98 wrote:

My Club LOL is taking awhile :/ Shrunk said he'd start construction awhile ago (as in something like a week).

Did you visit him on Main street after getting 6 signatures? It should open the day after that.

Eel

Midnight3DS wrote:

Morphtorok wrote:

Club Lol opened today in Monocot! About time.

Now, if only I could build a police station and a coffee shop.

Get that police station pronto, what with all that crime in town. Well, I suppose there is the shady, Crazy Redd, and some fashion crimes going on.

Well, I do have superheroes number 2 and 4 living in town, but they don't seem to be interested in fighting crime at all. #4 even gave her pink shirt to Tom and he's been wearing that since then, that's a fashion crime to me.

I kinda wish I get the classic police station, but lol I'll just build the first one that comes around.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Eel

Midnight3DS wrote:

SkywardLink98 wrote:

Did you visit him on Main street after getting 6 signatures? It should open the day after that.

Mine took a week to build after giving him the signatures.

And sorry fir the double post.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

SkywardLink98

Midnight3DS wrote:

SkywardLink98 wrote:

Yup, I visited him about a week ago.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic