Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Posts 2,801 to 2,820 of 5,908

BrittGOAL14

Just got a silver slingshot!

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

TysonOfTime

Wait... It wasn't your town I visited? @undead_terror

WHO DID I GIVE THST SILVER SLINGSHOT TO?!

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

HandheldGuru97

Woot!!!!!! I made a pretty great haul off the island tonight, tons of sharks and golden stags helped! Other than that business as usual although one of my villagers asked me to put a trash can in the town!!!!! That shall be my next PWP, the museum renovation will have to wait ^_^

Edited on by HandheldGuru97

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ha...

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

BrittGOAL14

Bells to spend and/or donate. Night Owls open the gates.

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

RetroGBHippie92

I just paid off my next loan, I'm now expanding my top floor now, but I don't know what theme to make it, my first floor is all Nintendo stuff, I don't have any full sets yet, but would like to get the full Lab or Mermaid sets, already have a Diver Dan, a Mermaid sofa and a Mermaid seat.

EDIT: Does anyone know how to make more space available to put stuff in wardrobes? I need more space urgent! All my space has been taken up, I need to know if it's possible to make more room without selling.

Edited on by RetroGBHippie92

My Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB
Currently Playing: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates To Infinity (3DS) The Denpa Men 2: Beyond The Waves (eShop)
My Backloggery
3DS FC: 2320 6151 3634
Email me at [email protected]...

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6151-3634 | Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB

HandheldGuru97

RetroGBHippie92 wrote:

EDIT: Does anyone know how to make more space available to put stuff in wardrobes? I need more space urgent! All my space has been taken up, I need to know if it's possible to make more room without selling.

Nope you're outta luck if you filled it all up. Ran into that same problem in Wild World. Wish all chests and wardrobes were separate, but alas not to happen!!

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ha...

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

AlexSays

Great I am buying into the hype for this game now

Seriously considering buying a 3DS just for this.

AlexSays

BrittGOAL14

AlexSays wrote:

Great I am buying into the hype for this game now

Seriously considering buying a 3DS just for this.

I bought mine after one of my 4 year old players on the soccer team I coach got one for Christmas, played them with him and his brother. Then my lifelong neighbor's son got one... That was the final straw. Got one for my birthday this past May to get Mario Kart 7. Then this came out... Hopelessly addicted.

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.

ACNH Catalog

BrittGOAL14

RetroGBHippie92 wrote:

I just paid off my next loan, I'm now expanding my top floor now, but I don't know what theme to make it, my first floor is all Nintendo stuff, I don't have any full sets yet, but would like to get the full Lab or Mermaid sets, already have a Diver Dan, a Mermaid sofa and a Mermaid seat.

I ended up having to make a couple of rooms in my house "storage rooms" until they're expanded. xD

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.

ACNH Catalog

AlexSays

Yeah I go through phases of rationalizing the purchase and then deciding against it. lol

I have a lot of projects coming up this next month though, so I think I'll try to hold off and use that as an incentive for actually meeting deadlines. Plus if I get this game I'm sure my productivity will take a hit.

Edited on by AlexSays

AlexSays

NintendoPlayer

If you want a free perfect 8-bit Link design them dream about my town, My dream address is 4000-2179-3541 Also if anyone needs a Mario Kart, Fire Flower or Mario's Mustache and Nose let me know on here and we'll set up a trade

NintendoPlayer

RetroGBHippie92

@NintendoPlayer Hey if you have Nintendo furniture and the like, then I'd like to trade, but my 3DS is charging at the moment so I can't be on at the moment. However, save that furniture for me and I'll trade later, also my FC is in my signature, what's yours?

My Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB
Currently Playing: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates To Infinity (3DS) The Denpa Men 2: Beyond The Waves (eShop)
My Backloggery
3DS FC: 2320 6151 3634
Email me at [email protected]...

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6151-3634 | Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB

Cabanela

This game. I am spending way too much time doing absolutely nothing and enjoying it far, far too much. I thought Rune Factory and Harvest Moon were the lowest I could go in terms of loving mindless tasks, but nope!

Currently playing: Animal Crossing, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Pokemon Heartgold and Fallout 2 (clearly not very good at sticking to one game)
For the record: in spite of my username and avatar, I'm female.
3DS friend code: 4699-5745-0702

NintendoPlayer

RetroGBHippie92 wrote:

@NintendoPlayer Hey if you have Nintendo furniture and the like, then I'd like to trade, but my 3DS is charging at the moment so I can't be on at the moment. However, save that furniture for me and I'll trade later, also my FC is in my signature, what's yours?

My friend code is 2277-6638-1859 I'm looking to trade for the ladder shades(Given out a few days ago for the Summer solstice) or any other Nintendo item I don't currently have.

NintendoPlayer

NintendoPlayer

Just to make things clear, I need the ladder shades! I don't' currently have them! Thanks everybody

NintendoPlayer

Midnight3DS

Here is a list of year round holidays, events, and items that can be had on those days.

AC:NL Holidays & Events

3DS Friend Code: 5129-0855-7142 ID = Midnight

AC:NL Mayor Jambo, town of Hamneggs

Eel

Awesome, Miranda just gave me a persimmon after I gave her a gift from Derwin. Duck romance and free persimmon at 1 am, what can be better?

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Olliemar28

Well after several failed attempts at using Dream Suite ("you seem to have trouble falling asleep, blah, blah, blah...), it's no wonder the Villager is turning to violence in the new Smash Bros. Very irritating!

Olliemar28

Twitter:

Pouka

@NintendoPlayer you can my ladder shades.
Also I have Katrina in town today, annoying too, she told my fortune to buy something from Nooks but they are closed for expansion...

Pikay!

3DS Friend Code: 4055-3164-7941 | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic