Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Posts 2,601 to 2,620 of 5,908

HandheldGuru97

Payed off my fountain and my house (again). I made 300K at the island last night I'll need to do that again, but my 3DS is dead at the moment...

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ha...

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

ELI-ASH

BrittGOAL14 wrote:

ELI-ASH wrote:

I payed off my first floor back room now to start on the left side room. I figure if i focus on the rooms first it would be much easier but its not. They all look kinda clunky since there isn't much room for stuff to look good. but i gotta be patient just 2 rooms to go.
Also my brick bridge is gonna be built tomorrow. I think for my next PWP im gonna do the big screen that Pierce asked for.

What big screen? O.o The new content just never ends....

I don't know nothing about it either. Just talked with Pierce like 4 mins ago he now has ask for "stadium lights" XD whats next bleachers??

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

Magikarp3

So I just started to renovate my town and get it looking snazzy, and I was wondering if there was any way to get rid of public works? Also, a neighbour decided to plonk their house just a couple of inches away from mine, is there any way to get rid of them?

Gosh, I sound so mean. This game is terrific at making me feel guilty

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

ELI-ASH

Magikarp wrote:

So I just started to renovate my town and get it looking snazzy, and I was wondering if there was any way to get rid of public works? Also, a neighbour decided to plonk their house just a couple of inches away from mine, is there any way to get rid of them?

Yes you can demolish any project,
With Neighbors first make sure they are inside their house, then dig holes around their door so they wont be able to walk around. After thats done report them to Isabelle and eventually they will move out.

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

Ausboss

So I let my neighbor buy the sewing machine. Any way to get it back from him? I'm new to animal crossing. Also interested in visiting other towns!

3ds friend code: 2079-6546-8374

Undead_terror

Some pictures:
Me and my close friend fishing, I had the FI mask while he had majora, forgot my wet suit so we had the same suit.
Untitled
Me (gas mask) and him at the summer solstice
Untitled
And the celebration of my bridge being made.
Untitled

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Blathers

ELI-ASH wrote:

Magikarp wrote:

Yes you can demolish any project,
With Neighbors first make sure they are inside their house, then dig holes around their door so they wont be able to walk around. After thats done report them to Isabelle and eventually they will move out.

Unless you're notified first of not being able to demolish them, like Main Street upgrades (not sure why you'd want to demolish them), Reset Centre, Campsite, Police Station, and anything else you can only get one of.

Stay safe, kids: Make sure to save frequently during multiplayer, and always use a stylus!

3DS Friend Code: 1848-2106-5430

Harrison_Peter

I got the download version of the game as soon as it was released (I'd already had a go of the Japanese version and loved the little I played of it) and I've been hooked since. It's especially good that a lot of my close friends got the game too. Nintendo should be proud. And the great games on the 3DS right now are the reason I've decided to put some faith in Nintendo and get a Wii U. I'm building a dream house, with all the different kind of rooms I'd want in real life and I'm surprised that there are enough items to make that possible!

Also, photo journal! http://kakarikolife.tumblr.com/

"We make our world significant by the courage of our questions and by the depth of our answers." - Carl Sagan

3DS Friend Code: 4055-3525-4443

Twitter:

Arianabtd

undead_terror wrote:

Konata wrote:

upgraded my house again.
So far~
First floor main room fully expanded.
Second Floor fully expanded.
Basement Expanded twice.
Room on right of main floor expanded twice.
So a total of: 13 or so expansions done to my house.

You are not cheating by changing the time are you?

I am not.
I just pay off my loans everyday :3.
I don't like time travling, it kinda ruins the game for me.

And that weird time travel accident I had kinda deterred me from
doing it again...

Oh! and 13 is only an estimate. I kinda forgot how many I've already done x3.
(I keep remembering things to add >_<.)

Edited on by Arianabtd

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

roro26

3995-6502-4062 add me please I'm looking for new friend on Animal crossing ; and what is your code ?

roro26

Whopper744

A Friend of mine got Reggie in spot pass today but I didn't. Hmm. Hope he shows up

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

Whopper744

3DSFan134 wrote:

Joshers744 wrote:

A Friend of mine got Reggie in spot pass today but I didn't. Hmm. Hope he shows up

I just got Reggie today and found out that the Nintendo items he has are not for sale. sad

yeah that's too bad. I understand why though.

I saw the house on the video on the eshop last night. I wonder if you can order the paintings. Probably not.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

BrittGOAL14

So my first painting bought from Redd was a fake. Sigh. He better get back to Salford soon! >.< I want to upgrade the museum so I can get The Roost! No time traveling going on. Takes the fun out of it for me. :3 Got the Majora's Mask from a fortune cookie today. And the Mario block floor too.

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

paul6891

BrittGOAL14 wrote:

So my first painting bought from Redd was a fake. Sigh. He better get back to Salford soon! >.< I want to upgrade the museum so I can get The Roost! No time traveling going on. Takes the fun out of it for me. :3 Got the Majora's Mask from a fortune cookie today. And the Mario block floor too.

Is a painting needed to be able to upgrade, my first was a fake to

Almost 100 hours on xenoblade. Loving the game.
Friend code 0387 8772 9947
network ID liverpaul

3DS Friend Code: 0387-8772-9947 | Nintendo Network ID: Liverpaul | Twitter:

3DSAllDay

Items for sale
1.Triforce
2.yellow pikmin hat
3.Super star
4.bad bro stache
5.? block
6.Master sword

7..block floor
8.goal pole
9.midnas mask

Items needed
1.Mushroom Mural
2.Heros tunic
3.heros pants
4.Wii balance board
5.Virtual boy
6.S.S. Dolphin
7.Blue falcon
8.Pikmin
9.Bill blaster

10.Fire bar
11.Coin
12.Block
I am still on right now

Edited on by 3DSAllDay

3DS Friend code- 5455-9467-1956.

Midnight3DS

paul6891 wrote:

BrittGOAL14 wrote:

Is a painting needed to be able to upgrade, my first was a fake to

Yes, you need something in every exhibit.

3DS Friend Code: 5129-0855-7142 ID = Midnight

AC:NL Mayor Jambo, town of Hamneggs

SkywardLink98

@WiiAllDay I'll trade a Yoshi's Egg for anything Zelda related (except for the Midna/Fi/Majora's masks).

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

3DSAllDay

SkywardLink98 wrote:

@WiiAllDay I'll trade a Yoshi's Egg for anything Zelda related (except for the Midna/Fi/Majora's masks).

Ok so is a Yoshi egg for the hero cap ok?

3DSAllDay

My gate is also open.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic