Mahary wrote:

Release Date:
Germany: Dec 31, 2011

WHAT THA HECK?!?!?!?

Fire is more fun with friends, kids!
Formerly known as PikminMonster
Choose Your Own Adventure!
3DS FC:4554-0106-9407
Let me know if you add me, but PLEASE DON'T send me spam in ...

6ch6ris6

it's not like i am complaining. i live in germany. but it just doesnt seem realistic...sadly

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

e-love

So everyone in Germany secretly already has this game now? You noobs! :3

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

6ch6ris6

oh for a second i thought we would still have 2011 xD

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

Nintengirl

I found this which has a bit of new info: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8I1-1KE--U&feature=g-user-u

3DS Friend Code: 0989-1789-0282 Just tell me if you wanna swap codes. (Especially if you plan on getting AC: NL!)
NNID: Lady_Ghirahim You need to add me through your friend list, though.
Check out my Tumblr: http://the-unsolvable-riddle.tumblr.com/

pikku

@Nintengirl Actually we already knew all of that ...

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

Marakuto

I'm actually alright that its taking its time, since it will be 'Perfect quality' as Nintendo said. So I have high hopes that this will be the best in the series.

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals ...

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

TysonOfTime

I want this game to take as long as possible, so I'll have a bit more time with my life before I waste it all playing this.

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

e-love

TysonQ7 wrote:

I want this game to take as long as possible, so I'll have a bit more time with my life before I waste it all playing this.

This.

Also, the more time the more amazing I'm sure this game will be. I can definitely see it as being the best one yet in the series.

Geonjaha

Emaan wrote:

TysonQ7 wrote:

[/div]

This.

Also, the more time the more amazing I'm sure this game will be. I can definitely see it as being the best one yet in the series.

Yea...except that's not what they're doing. Japan gets the game this fall. They're not going to be changing anything in the 4+ months they take to get it to the west - it'll be the same game.

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

e-love

You realize that's how it is with a lot of games from Japan, right? Yes sometimes the gap between the Japanese and Western releases is bigger than others, but its always the same. Kingdom Hearts 3D was released in March in Japan, we're getting it in July. Pokemon Black 2 / White 2 were released this past June, we're getting it October. Its not a crazy difference you know. If you noticed both these games and Animal Crossing are very text heavy and I'm sure involve much more work to localize than let's say the newest Mario game.

There's other reasons to its delay also. Since I'm sure Nintendo of America + Europe don't want to rush out a localization of Animal Crossing, (which I already said takes a good amount of work) when they know other big releases are happening for the 3DS around that time anyway. I'm not thrilled about the 2013 release, but I know sales wise, this game would definitely struggle amidst all the big releases like Paper Mario and Luigi's Mansion. Just my take on it.

Radixxs

I highly doubt this would struggle against Luigi's Mansion and Paper Mario. If anything it would be the other way around.

I've got the body of a taut, pre-teen Swedish boy.
Covers & Korg DS-10 Originals.

e-love

Animal Crossing's gotten pretty popular, but having Mario's name in anything just gives it more attention.

pikku

Winter 2013 release. You heard it here first

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

e-love

I can see it being February-March 2013, same with Fire Emblem. I'm happy with that, if this came out this year, I wouldn't have the money for it. With the Wii U launch, big 3DS game releases, its just too much. I think its wise of Nintendo to push a few releases back, rather than throw everything in for Holiday 2012 (which they basically already are.) Besides, there needs to be something to look forward to in 2013.

DF2506

Not happy at all about the game coming out in 2013. I'm not buying the Wii U (no games there for me. It just looks like another Wii imo) and I'm tired of Mario games. We need something else other than Mario this year (and no Luigi's Manison doesn't count cause its a spinoff of Mario). The 3DS is pretty much becoming the Mario system now. I like the guy, but there's just too much of him coming to the system.

Animal Crossing SHOULD come out this year. City Folk came out the same time everywhere. Why can't AC3DS come out the same time too?

I'm buying Heroes of Ruin this year and Kingdom Hearts for the 3DS, but thats it. Well I suppose Epic Mickey 3DS is a possiblity also. But no Nntendo published games for me. I'm boycotting them until Animal Crossing 3DS gets out. (aside: I'll just spend more money on PS3 games).

I'm also very unhappy with the way Nintendo of America is treating Animal Crossing fans. No mention of the game at all at E3, plus no mention of it in the recent Nintendo Direct, while it was mentioned in Japan AND Europe. I wish Nintendo of America would finally tell us its coming next year instead of dragging it out and giving us a little false hope that it might still make it this year. My guess: they wait till November or December to tell us its not coming till next year. Just like they did with Kid Icarus.

Oh and it better not be out in Winter 2013. I'm tired of waiting already!!!

Edited on by DF2506

DF2506

Chrono_Cross

pikmaniac wrote:

Winter 2013 release. You heard it here first

You are temporary banned from the Animal Crossing 3DS thread for saying such... cruel things and stuff...

And with it not coming this year, 2012 is officially crap. (It's 2006 all over again.)

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Collinhall

Holy nuts... I started this thread two years ago and COMPLETELY forgot about it - I had no idea it had boomed to such a huge extent!

Anyway I am really hoping for more weather effects - such as tropical storms with very strong winds and rain that blows to the side of the screen, palm trees that blow way to the side as well, all cosmetic things that really add to the personality of the game.

Still really curious what the water/diving aspect will add....

Kirbys will eat your soul at night.

bezerker99

Collinhall wrote:

Holy nuts... I started this thread two years ago and COMPLETELY forgot about it - I had no idea it had boomed to such a huge extent!

Anyway I am really hoping for more weather effects - such as tropical storms with very strong winds and rain that blows to the side of the screen, palm trees that blow way to the side as well, all cosmetic things that really add to the personality of the game.

Still really curious what the water/diving aspect will add....

What would also be cool was if the game could, using it's wifi powers, connect to weather.com or something similar and find the weather for your area and have those conditions actually happen in the game!

If you didn't want that, have an option before you load the game to turn Real Weather affects to OFF (thus going with standard, random - but yet still seasonal, weather effects).

Also, Congrats on two years of this thread. Animal Crossing: For Life!!!! Woot~

Edited on by bezerker99

grumblebuzzz

I know some other people have said it too, but it annoys me how badly Nintendo of America is treating Animal Crossing fans by not even mentioning the game at all when it has become one of their most popular franchises. I mean would it have been so hard in the last Nintendo Direct conference to take like 15 freakin seconds and say, "Animal Crossing fans, get ready for the next installment in early 2013" or something of that nature? Lately it seems like if it's not "core" or "Mario", then they just don't wanna talk about it.

When I close my eyes, I see pixilated blood.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic