Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Posts 2,521 to 2,540 of 5,908

GTWarrior77

Animal Crossing New Leaf is the first game for my 3DS XL that makes it run out of battery power. But then again, if it wasn't for that, I would probably never stop playing this game.
As a businessman, I think I will make a lot of money with an Animal Crossing rehab facility. Cha-CHING! Show me the money!

Edited on by GTWarrior77

"As a man thinketh, so he is"
WiiU NNID: GTKing77

ELI-ASH

GTWarrior77 wrote:

Animal Crossing New Leaf is the first game for my 3DS XL that makes it run out of battery power. But then again, if it wasn't for that, I would probably never stop playing this game.
As a businessman, I think I will make a lot of money starting an Animal Crossing rehab facility. Cha-CHING! Show me the money!

You should call it "The Nightmare Suite" XD

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

GTWarrior77

ELI-ASH wrote:

GTWarrior77 wrote:

As a businessman, I think I will make a lot of money starting an Animal Crossing rehab facility. Cha-CHING! Show me the money!

You should call it "The Nightmare Suite" XD

Lol

Maybe "Crossing Over - The Final Bell"

"As a man thinketh, so he is"
WiiU NNID: GTKing77

Eel

Oh wow, not only did Luna make me know a person has dreamed of my town... She actually gave me 5000 bells for updating my dream town.

Edit: the person who dreamed of my town is from Japan and he liked Monocot.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

ELI-ASH

Alright Paradise's weekly Island mini game fun extravaganza is on!!! I got loads of fruit that i'll be more than happy to give out. All my t-shirt designs are available @ Able Sisters (pun intended) Let's do this...( ಠ◡ಠ )

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

Chomposaur

Just bought the royal crown .. And having sudden buyers remorse ? Anyone else think the royal crown is a waist of money ?

Disclaimer: "All opinions are my own, please do not get offended by what i have to say"

Nintendo ID :JogurtTheYogurt FC :2294-4103-5306

BrittGOAL14

JogurtTheYogurt wrote:

Just bought the royal crown .. And having sudden buyers remorse ? Anyone else think the royal crown is a waist of money ?

Tried it on before buying, noted the small size and didn't buy. Yes. A ripoff.

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

Midnight3DS

ELI-ASH wrote:

Alright Paradise's weekly Island mini game fun extravaganza is on!!! I got loads of fruit that i'll be more than happy to give out. All my t-shirt designs are available @ Able Sisters (pun intended) Let's do this...( ಠ◡ಠ )

Is your gate open? If it is, I am so there! Town name?

3DS Friend Code: 5129-0855-7142 ID = Midnight

AC:NL Mayor Jambo, town of Hamneggs

ELI-ASH

Midnight3DS wrote:

ELI-ASH wrote:

Is your gate open? If it is, I am so there! Town name?

Yes it's Paradise

Edited on by ELI-ASH

Safari_ghost

How do i get someone to recomend a project

3ds Friend code 4914-3359-2138

3DSAllDay

rlopez1996 wrote:

How do i get someone to recomend a project

You either have to wait for it or you can just keep talking to your citizens.

3DS Friend code- 5455-9467-1956.

ELI-ASH

blarg just had a time out >.< Paradise is open...again

Midnight3DS

I really hope they can patch the multiplayer crashes. It's my only complaint with this game. It's frustrating. I'll be back to Paradise in a little while if there's a spot open. I still had a good time.

ELI-ASH

Midnight3DS wrote:

I really hope they can patch the multiplayer crashes. It's my only complaint with this game. It's frustrating. I'll be back to Paradise in a little while if there's a spot open. I still had a good time.

your items should still be safe do there in your towns box near the docks

Edited on by ELI-ASH

Midnight3DS

Ok, well that's good to know.. Ill be back in 10 mins if spot is open.. More people, join the fun!

ELI-ASH

Midnight3DS wrote:

Ok, well that's good to know.. Ill be back in 10 mins if spot is open.. More people, join the fun!

Decided to run back on my own and grab the suit just couldn't wait XD im open now do.

Betelgroose

Game Over Return of Resetti!!!
Untitled

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

BrittGOAL14

Groose_Lord wrote:

Game Over Return of Resetti!!!
Untitled

I miss him. Think I may have to build that next.

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

Joeynator3000

Wat, my neighbors make me a birthday cake and I can't eat it? Waaaaah! lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic