Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Posts 2,421 to 2,440 of 5,908

Midnight3DS

Chriiis wrote:

Love meeting up with random people to play mini games on the island. Just helped this guy earn enough to buy a mermaid clock for his gf and got some money out of it, ha.

Generous people lately. Now to finish making this next bridge.

By the way, does the campsite do anything? Haha...I figured you would be able to enter it. XD

As I understand, random animals from out of town will visit the campsite from time to time, then you can persuade them to move into your town.

3DS Friend Code: 5129-0855-7142 ID = Midnight

AC:NL Mayor Jambo, town of Hamneggs

Jeff_Steelflex

I'm torn between upgrading my house and building another bridge. I suppose I'll visit the island with friends tomorrow and see if I do as well as I did today. (164,000 bells in one trip!!!)

Two days in and I've played somewhere around 15 hours. This is ridiculous.

3DS FC: 4270-1110-7770

Midnight3DS

There must be magic water in the watering can, because it's been 3 rainy days in my town, and it never makes my flowers sparkle.

Edited on by Midnight3DS

3DS Friend Code: 5129-0855-7142 ID = Midnight

AC:NL Mayor Jambo, town of Hamneggs

3DSAllDay

Jeff_Steelflex wrote:

I'm torn between upgrading my house and building another bridge. I suppose I'll visit the island with friends tomorrow and see if I do as well as I did today. (164,000 bells in one trip!!!)

Two days in and I've played somewhere around 15 hours. This is ridiculous.

I think you should make the bridge if it will save you time when going from one area to another. As another hint if you go to the island at night then you will be able to catch expensive bugs (I reel in about 200,000-300,000 bells in 1 trip) which can be sold for a lot of bells.

3DS Friend code- 5455-9467-1956.

ramstrong

Morphtorok wrote:

BrittGOAL14 wrote:

How do you make the pathways?

Just create nice pattern and paste it on the ground to form paths. Just be careful when pressing Y near them.

You can also go fancier and make multi-tile roads with a tile for different things (sidewalks, corners, manholes, etc), but you'd need to fill your own pattern inventory with these patterns or create more characters to have them hold them (you'd need to change characters to fix accidental Y presses).

But won't that allow characters to build their houses over the path? How about lining the road with flowers? I was going to make a path made of flowers until I found out they disappear when you run on them. Maybe I should make a path made of grass to cover the bald spots. Can you plant flowers on the path?

What do you mean change characters to fix accident? You can't pick them up off the ground? Maybe I should be experimenting. Mr. Resetti said he won't be appearing again.

Is the pattern the same pattern Abel sister is saving? what do you mean by creating more characters? Please explain. Thanks.

I don't know anybody here except Morphtorok. If anybody wants to friend me, please let me know.

Petit Computer Journal
Old site http://ramstrong.blogspot.com

Let's just call a spade, a spade.

3DS Friend Code: 1091-7596-4855

ramstrong

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

Ugh, stupid Re-Tail closed on me before I could sell the rest of my money bugs. lol
Anyways...does the island always have clear skies?

I set a town ordinance to Night Owl. But maybe I shouldn't have. I really need to cut down on my game time and hit Real Life more often. I finally have access to my island today. Built a bridge, too. Happy home show case. 4 days in.

Petit Computer Journal

ramstrong

Burning_Spear wrote:

Want to see something amazing? Check out the NL home page: The top six stories are AC stories.

LOL. I pity the other game makers. Well, except Pokémon and Fire Emblem. Those two seems to do well.

The AC threads is overwhelming the forum, too. I think it's getting a bit much.

Petit Computer Journal

Banker-Style

Took one trip to the Island and filled up the container with loads of fish,sold them all and make over 100,000 bells.Easy money!
I'm gonna try and make a million,and then pay off the bridge,and my second Mortgage.
Also got loads of furniture to get rid off,anyone wants any of it?
Please add me,

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

Spoony_Tech

This game was un-fun last night. 4 disconnects and lost some stuff along the way along with a bf! Went to the island alone and the bugs were nowhere to be found. In 30 mins cought 6 bugs and 2 sharks! At least 3 of them were golden stags!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Marakuto

I cut down a tree just outside of my house and I noticed that it had the triforce emblem on the stump. A few famous mushrooms keep on growing around it now.

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals ...

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

Spoony_Tech

Ralizah wrote:

OldMan-Tech wrote:

@Ralizah I should've had you save the game once I got there. Now we have to best friend again and I think you just crashed me again lol!

I'm going on vacation hjere in a couple of days so ill be off for a while. Would really like to bf you here before I go.

Yeah, I noticed all the changes were gone. Will you be on tomorrow afternoon? I'll be somewhere with a way more stable internet connection.

Going somewhere fun?

Yes actually. Tennessee. More specific Gatlingberg and Pigeonforge.

What time works for you? I can probably be on anytime before 5 est.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

ELI-ASH

Isabelle just gave me a pair of kanye west sunglasses XD
Untitled
Well i guess that shouldn't surprise me since she is a dawg after all.

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

Chomposaur

ive made well over 2M Bells with catching the beetles on the island i have 900k Bells and almost a mansion

Disclaimer: "All opinions are my own, please do not get offended by what i have to say"

Nintendo ID :JogurtTheYogurt FC :2294-4103-5306

Blathers

[quote=ramstrong]

ramstrong wrote:

Morphtorok wrote:

How do you make the pathways?

Just create nice pattern and paste it on the ground to form paths. Just be careful when pressing Y near them.

You can also go fancier and make multi-tile roads with a tile for different things (sidewalks, corners, manholes, etc), but you'd need to fill your own pattern inventory with these patterns or create more characters to have them hold them (you'd need to change characters to fix accidental Y presses).

BrittGOAL14 wrote:

But won't that allow characters to build their houses over the path? How about lining the road with flowers? I was going to make a path made of flowers until I found out they disappear when you run on them. Maybe I should make a path made of grass to cover the bald spots. Can you plant flowers on the path?

I think characters can still build houses on paths. I think items that characters build houses on end up in the lost property. You can't plant flowers on paths, only one thing can exist on a tile at any one time, be that a hole, a buried object, an item, flowers, or a design.

ramstrong wrote:

What do you mean change characters to fix accident? You can't pick them up off the ground? Maybe I should be experimenting. Mr. Resetti said he won't be appearing again.

When you accidentally press Y it erases the path. If you store your designs on another character you have to switch to that character to lay that part of the path down again.

ramstrong wrote:

Is the pattern the same pattern Abel sister is saving? what do you mean by creating more characters? Please explain. Thanks.

He means to create more characters just to hold the designs in their design inventory so that the patterns stay on the ground. You can only have a pattern on the ground if it's stored in one of the players in the town's pockets.

Stay safe, kids: Make sure to save frequently during multiplayer, and always use a stylus!

3DS Friend Code: 1848-2106-5430

Blathers

Lol it's nearly midnight yet my town is still daylit.

Stay safe, kids: Make sure to save frequently during multiplayer, and always use a stylus!

3DS Friend Code: 1848-2106-5430

Whopper744

Anybody have anything really awesome to trade me for my extra Yoshi Egg? Nintendo stuff, Gold furntinure, whatever awesome stuff you have....you know you want this egg. You have to have it.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

Spoony_Tech

@Joshers744 Ah go sit on it!!

MERG said:

Whopper744

OldMan-Tech wrote:

@Joshers744 Ah go sit on it!!

If only. Yoshi has been my long time favorite Mario-Game character.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

Ralizah

OldMan-Tech wrote:

Ralizah wrote:

OldMan-Tech wrote:

@Ralizah I should've had you save the game once I got there. Now we have to best friend again and I think you just crashed me again lol!

I'm going on vacation hjere in a couple of days so ill be off for a while. Would really like to bf you here before I go.

Yeah, I noticed all the changes were gone. Will you be on tomorrow afternoon? I'll be somewhere with a way more stable internet connection.

Going somewhere fun?

Yes actually. Tennessee. More specific Gatlingberg and Pigeonforge.

What time works for you? I can probably be on anytime before 5 est.

Never been to Dollywood, even though I live in the state, weirdly enough.

I'm pretty open, too. How about somewhere around 2 pm est, which would be 1 pm by me?

Currently Playing: Advance Wars 1 + 2: Re- Boot Camp (NS)

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic