Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Posts 2,401 to 2,420 of 5,908

Midnight3DS

rlopez1996 wrote:

Anyone have persimmons??

If you have some patience, you have to upgrade to a department store, then you can buy persimmons.

Here's the upgrade guide

3DS Friend Code: 5129-0855-7142 ID = Midnight

AC:NL Mayor Jambo, town of Hamneggs

Spoony_Tech

@Ralizah I should've had you save the game once I got there. Now we have to best friend again and I think you just crashed me again lol!

I'm going on vacation hjere in a couple of days so ill be off for a while. Would really like to bf you here before I go.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Chrono_Cross

Yes! I have achieved perfect town status! Time to upgrade the Town Hall.

Edited on by Chrono_Cross

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

e-love

Chrono_Crossing wrote:

Yes! I now have perfect town status! Time to upgrade the Town Hall.

You can upgrade..the town hall?

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Chrono_Cross

Yes and there are three options: a kingdom (for the girlies), a japanese-ish wood... uh fortress (idfk), and modern building that is pretty gnarly. I chose the gnarly modern design. lol

You can also build a Flower clock.

Edited on by Chrono_Cross

Just for you.

Spoony_Tech

Emaan wrote:

Chrono_Crossing wrote:

Yes! I now have perfect town status! Time to upgrade the Town Hall.

You can upgrade..the town hall?

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Chrono_Cross

Okay woah. I woke up Gulliver and agreed to help him and he said:

Oh, thanks! I haven't met someone so willing to help a total stranger since the residents of Ricco Harbor!

So much win.

Just for you.

BrittGOAL14

Chrono_Crossing wrote:

Yes! I have achieved perfect town status! Time to upgrade the Town Hall.

Wait... What?!?! O.O

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

e-love

@Chrono

The fact that your name is now Chrono_Crossing is so much win

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Chrono_Cross

Emaan wrote:

@Chrono

The fact that your name is now Chrono_Crossing is so much win

Aww thanks Emaan.

A few days ago I thought I had my town design figured out but, uh, there are over eighty options to unlock via public works projects.

So yeah, rethinking my goal.

Just for you.

Witeldram

Chrono_Crossing wrote:

Yes and there are three options: a kingdom (for the girlies), a japanese-ish wood... uh fortress (idfk), and modern building that is pretty gnarly. I chose the gnarly modern design. lol

You can also build a Flower clock.

Even though I'm a guy I'm probably going to go with the fairy-tale kingdom style. My town is called Rausten and is named after a theocratic kingdom in Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones, so I'm going for a medieval theme with bright colors.

In other news, I just got my first ever Coelecanth a few minutes ago. FINALLY, I have the worst luck with them. After all the hours I spent looking for them in the previous games, I found when when I passed by the beach and saw a fish shadow. I was even like, "Lul, I bet that's not even a Coelecanth but whatever lul"

Check out my Tumblr:
http://theboyfromplanetzi.tumblr.com/
"We do have a lot in common. The same Earth, the same air, the same sky. Maybe if we started looking at what's the same, instead of always looking at what's different . . . well, who knows?" - Meowth, Pokémon: Mewtwo Strik...

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0189-7951 | Nintendo Network ID: Exolon

Chrono_Cross

@Witeldram

That's sounds really cool, actually. To let you know, there are other fairy tale projects that you can unlock. A lot of variety.

Speaking of which, the illuminated projects REALLY have my attention. Illuminated trees, archs, and clocks? Eff yeah.

Just for you.

Ralizah

OldMan-Tech wrote:

@Ralizah I should've had you save the game once I got there. Now we have to best friend again and I think you just crashed me again lol!

I'm going on vacation hjere in a couple of days so ill be off for a while. Would really like to bf you here before I go.

Yeah, I noticed all the changes were gone. Will you be on tomorrow afternoon? I'll be somewhere with a way more stable internet connection.

Going somewhere fun?

Currently Playing: Advance Wars 1 + 2: Re- Boot Camp (NS)

Midnight3DS

undead_terror wrote:

Well me, morph and midnight had a good time.

Yes, we should hit an island next time.

I just caught 2 saw sharks, lost one saw, then caught a regular shark, all within 10 minutes on @Morphtorok's beach. I've caught one saw off my beach total. Think I found my lucky beach!

3DS Friend Code: 5129-0855-7142 ID = Midnight

AC:NL Mayor Jambo, town of Hamneggs

Eel

Midnight3DS wrote:

undead_terror wrote:

Well me, morph and midnight had a good time.

Yes, we should hit an island next time.

I just caught 2 saw sharks, lost one saw, then caught a regular shark, all within 10 minutes on @Morphtorok's beach. I've caught one saw off my beach total. Think I found my lucky beach!

Haha you're welcome to fish whenever you want. I'm not that lucky with sharks myself though!

Yeah going on an island tour spree sounds good.

Oh, and felicidades on getting a perfect town @Chrono_Crossing! How long did it take you to do that? Just make sure you remain like that for at least 15 days.
Oh, and I wish I could change my eye color too. Light blue is not my style

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Lalivero

Love meeting up with random people to play mini games on the island. Just helped this guy earn enough to buy a mermaid clock for his gf and got some money out of it, ha.

Generous people lately. Now to finish making this next bridge.

By the way, does the campsite do anything? Haha...I figured you would be able to enter it. XD

...formerly - Chriiis

Switch FC: SW-6037-8910-2517

Switch Friend Code: SW-6037-8910-2517

Joeynator3000

Ugh, stupid Re-Tail closed on me before I could sell the rest of my money bugs. lol
Anyways...does the island always have clear skies?

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Lalivero

You looking for a tan? It isn't always from my own experiences(cloudy) but a good amount still. No matter what though, still can't seem to get one even if I sit in the sun all day. Isn't it supposed to be summer all the time there?

Edited on by Lalivero

...formerly - Chriiis

Switch FC: SW-6037-8910-2517

Switch Friend Code: SW-6037-8910-2517

Joeynator3000

I was just asking because its raining at my village, but always clears up when I go to the island.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic