3DS Forum

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Showing 2,401 to 2,420 of 5,944

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Joshers744

2,401. Posted:

Man, i feel like I'm almost cheating with the beetles on the island in the evening still...but I can't stop! :p
I'm going to try to at least use some of the money to help my wife's town I guess...and maybe not take off from the island with a completely full 4 pages of beetles everytime I go at night. ;p

Nintendo ID : Whopper744
XBL : Jataylor744

My 3DS friend code is : 4639-9014-2585Online games i have right now : MK7, Mario Tennis O, Kid Icarus: Uprising, Sonic Generations, Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon, Animal Crossing : New Leaf

-John 3:16

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Spoony_Tech

2,402. Posted:

Chrono_Crossing wrote:

Shampoodle has upgraded her salon machine so I can now get colored contacts. It changes your eyes and it's really neat. (-:

I wonder what other upgrades she'll get in the future?

This game is leaps and bounds ahead of the first one. Yes there is still a lot of the core stuff but the customization is trough the roof here. I'm loving how we get just a little taste of something new everyday or two instead of being able to just grind for money and unlock everything in a couple of days!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech

Network ID SpoonyTech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Chrono_Cross

2,403. Posted:

OldMan-Tech wrote:

This game is leaps and bounds ahead of the first one. Yes there is still a lot of the core stuff but the customization is trough the roof here. I'm loving how we get just a little taste of something new everyday or two instead of being able to just grind for money and unlock everything in a couple of days!

Right on! From my perspective, City Folk should have never existed. New Leaf is everything I, and I'm sure many others, have wanted from the series. There's an overabundance of variety that just wasn't there in the previous versions. Which is great, of course. (-:

Digitally Downloaded.
PlayStation Network: JosephDigital
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ELI-ASH

2,404. Posted:

Nibelilt wrote:

Woohoo! It's raining in my town. :)
Tortimer Island is fantastic for flowers as well- I farmed the mini games for them, though Lief's shop is being built tomorrow anyways.

Also, I have a general question for you guys: is the growth rate of grass good enough to make up for it if you run around your town all the time? I know it's supposed to be a ton better than CF(it is), but not really something that you have to pay attention to if you want lots of grass?

I'll just be leaving open my gate ~

@ELI-ASH Added :)

did you input my FC correctly? Your name is still in that pending mode.

Animal Crossing NewLeaf Rulz!!
Town of Paradise Mayor:Eli_Ash
My Animal Crossing/Random Tumblr
PSN:ELI-ASH

3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ELI-ASH

2,405. Posted:

Midnight3DS wrote:

I want that couch lol.

I have one of those if your still looking for it.

Animal Crossing NewLeaf Rulz!!
Town of Paradise Mayor:Eli_Ash
My Animal Crossing/Random Tumblr
PSN:ELI-ASH

3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Emaan

2,406. Posted:

So glad the Nookling Junction is finally upgrading today~

Questions:

How long do hibiscus plants take to grow?

Do coconuts grow back on palm trees?
My friend shook some off in my town and they haven't grown back yet and I'm wondering if maybe it just takes more time or something. It's really bothering me just staring at a bare palm tree ;_;

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ELI-ASH

2,407. Posted:

Emaan wrote:

So glad the Nookling Junction is finally upgrading today~

Questions:

Do coconuts grow back on palm trees?
My friend shook some off in my town and they haven't grown back yet and I'm wondering if maybe it just takes more time or something. It's really bothering me just staring at a bare palm tree ;_;

Same as regular trees i think 3 days or so.

Animal Crossing NewLeaf Rulz!!
Town of Paradise Mayor:Eli_Ash
My Animal Crossing/Random Tumblr
PSN:ELI-ASH

3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Maskeraid

2,408. Posted:

Chrono_Crossing wrote:

OldMan-Tech wrote:

This game is leaps and bounds ahead of the first one. Yes there is still a lot of the core stuff but the customization is trough the roof here. I'm loving how we get just a little taste of something new everyday or two instead of being able to just grind for money and unlock everything in a couple of days!

Right on! From my perspective, City Folk should have never existed. New Leaf is everything I, and I'm sure many others, have wanted from the series. There's an overabundance of variety that just wasn't there in the previous versions. Which is great, of course. (-:

Honestly, looking back, City Folk was just awful. Like, seriously terrible, it was essentially an enhanced port of a DS game, which is kind of unacceptable. When something is less creative than NSMB, you know that it's really treading on thin ice.

My Maskloggery
[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

"He say oogly? What means that, oogly?"
"Grr... He means your face would frighten small children! Now be quiet!"

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9222-4787 | Nintendo Network ID: Happy_Masked_Man

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Konata

2,409. Posted:

Look at how awkward my house looks right now.
Untitled
But so far I've fully expanded my first floor.
Expanded my second floor and basement once each.
And put an extra room on my first floor.

I'm sorrryy I keep disappearing >_<.
Visit my K-Pop lair!
My favorite k-pop songs Come Listen!

3DS Friend Code: 5284-2709-9903 | Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: SherrSamala

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Late

2,410. Posted:

I met Mr. Resetti for the first time outside Brawl. I'm pretty sure I saved last time I played but I guess I didn't since he appeared. Well, it was interesting to see him.

3DS FC: 3566-1647-7196
My Backloggery
My Pullblox puzzles
Be kind and feed my Pokémon :)

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1647-7196

AuthorMessage
Avatar

BrittGOAL14

2,411. Posted:

Awesome. Thank y'all so much for the donations last night! My dream suite is finished now. ^.^
Thinking about doing some little PWPs for a couple of days - easy to pay off so I can upgrade the house. Nookling Junction is closed today, so I get to have fun redecorating my town with trees arranged how I want them.

Busy day ahead of me!

BrittGOAL14

3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | Twitter: BrittanyYoungx

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Emaan

2,412. Posted:

Happy_Mask wrote:

Chrono_Crossing wrote:

OldMan-Tech wrote:

This game is leaps and bounds ahead of the first one. Yes there is still a lot of the core stuff but the customization is trough the roof here. I'm loving how we get just a little taste of something new everyday or two instead of being able to just grind for money and unlock everything in a couple of days!

Right on! From my perspective, City Folk should have never existed. New Leaf is everything I, and I'm sure many others, have wanted from the series. There's an overabundance of variety that just wasn't there in the previous versions. Which is great, of course. (-:

Honestly, looking back, City Folk was just awful. Like, seriously terrible, it was essentially an enhanced port of a DS game, which is kind of unacceptable. When something is less creative than NSMB, you know that it's really treading on thin ice.

I like City Folk just from a memory perspective. It was fun, even though yes it was essentially Wild World on the Wii. It did nothing to push the series forward, but I did have a lot of good times with it playing online with friends. It took what was successful about the DS game and made it more suitable for a home console, which isn't a revolution by any means- but I'm still glad the game was made. I'd rather have City Folk hold me over until New Leaf came out than have no new Animal Crossing at all and there be a huge gap of 2005 - 2013. :O

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ELI-ASH

2,413. Posted:

Since its raining in Paradise again today I decided to make an umbrella design.
Untitled Thats right i made the Resident evil Umbrella logo XD The one I used for my town flag was a pro design so I had to redo it from scratch.

Animal Crossing NewLeaf Rulz!!
Town of Paradise Mayor:Eli_Ash
My Animal Crossing/Random Tumblr
PSN:ELI-ASH

3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Undead_terror

2,414. Posted:

Do you earn money by putting money in the bank and wait for a month or so to get interest?

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
The graveyard | Reviewer at eshop gurus | Owner and reviewer at Droid gurus | Public chat | Forums

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Witeldram

2,415. Posted:

undead_terror wrote:

Do you earn money by putting money in the bank and wait for a month or so to get interest?

I believe that happened in the previous games, so yes.

Check out my Tumblr:
http://theboyfromplanetzi.tumblr.com/
"We do have a lot in common. The same Earth, the same air, the same sky. Maybe if we started looking at what's the same, instead of always looking at what's different . . . well, who knows?" - Meowth, Pokémon: Mewtwo Strikes Back

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0189-7951 | Nintendo Network ID: Exolon

AuthorMessage
Avatar

paul6891

2,416. Posted:

One island trip, a basket full of beetles including nine golden stags and I'm 300,000 bells richer! Even managed to bag me my first shark :)
Anyone wanna add me?

Fc: 0387-8772-9947 Name: paul
Looking for new leaf friends

AuthorMessage
Avatar

BrittGOAL14

2,417. Posted:

paul6891 wrote:

One island trip, a basket full of beetles including nine golden stags and I'm 300,000 bells richer! Even managed to bag me my first shark :)
Anyone wanna add me?

Congrats! And sure, I'll help you out. :)

BrittGOAL14

3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | Twitter: BrittanyYoungx

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Undead_terror

2,418. Posted:

Me and tech had a good time, he gave me fruits while I give him a spare pair of hero's boots.

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
The graveyard | Reviewer at eshop gurus | Owner and reviewer at Droid gurus | Public chat | Forums

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage
Avatar

asbel

2,419. Posted:

paul6891 wrote:

One island trip, a basket full of beetles including nine golden stags and I'm 300,000 bells richer! Even managed to bag me my first shark :)
Anyone wanna add me?

Just added you. :)

3DS Friend Code: 2981-5278-8219

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Ralizah

2,420. Posted:

Gardening Store opened, the Nookling Corner will be undergoing an upgrade tomorrow, and I think the shoe store is being built. Lots of new stuff coming to main street. The amount of content in this game is unreal.

Friend Code: 3351-4294-3552