3DS Forum

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Showing 241 to 260 of 5,966

AuthorMessage

AddADashOfSalt

241. Posted:

Really though, how long ago was AC3D announced? 1 year? 2(I don't remember)? But all we know about AC3D is 2 trailers. And it looked fairly close to completion. After those 2 trailers, we didn't hear a WORD out of Nintendo about AC3D. NOT ONCE. Oh, but the guy that made AC, oh lookee here, we have NINTENDO LAND. I don't care about Nintendo Land so much that I'll miss out on AC3D. Yeah, I understand the guy is busy, but why would you take on designing the Wii U GamePad, AC3D, and Nintendo Land at the same time? We've even heard a little about how he's thinking about how the GamePad will be good for ACWii U. WE DON'T EVEN HAVE AC3D YET, GIVE US THAT, THEN THINK ABOUT ACWii U!!!!

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

Victoria

242. Posted:

I just wish they wouldn't have shown us Animal Crossing footage when the first mentioned the 3DS. That was .. what .. 2 years ago? We wouldn't have gotten our hopes up so high. I nearly put off buying a 3DS until AC came out. Glad I didn't wait! :b

My Art Academy artwork can be viewed here: My Gallery

AuthorMessage

AddADashOfSalt

243. Posted:

Yes, why show AC3D footage when you won't tell us anything else, then start making Nintendo Land, and postpone AC3D?

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

komicturtle

244. Posted:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

L4DYK0M1C wrote:

You need to have a pinch of optimism.

[/div]

not after this year's E3

E3 is not the only event. And it's ONLY June.

komicturtle

AuthorMessage

AddADashOfSalt

245. Posted:

L4DYK0M1C wrote:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

L4DYK0M1C wrote:

[/div]

[/div]

not after this year's E3

[/div]

Yes, it's June. Yes, it's been a year since the "unveil" of AC3D, in which we got 2 trailers, not much info, not even a final name, and that was a year ago, and we've gotten no word out of Nintendo since.

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

AuthorMessage

SonyFACE

246. Posted:

3Dangerous3Dash wrote:

L4DYK0M1C wrote:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

L4DYK0M1C wrote:

not after this year's E3

Yes, it's June. Yes, it's been a year since the "unveil" of AC3D, in which we got 2 trailers, not much info, not even a final name, and that was a year ago, and we've gotten no word out of Nintendo since.

So what? I know it's been painful, but Kid Icarus was a long time coming as well, and it turned out great!

Charter Member of SonyLife.
Nintendo and Sony for the win, Microsoft ehh.
Psalm 51.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5840-8779 | Nintendo Network ID: SonyFACE

AuthorMessage

Emaan

247. Posted:

They had said at the most recent Nintendo Direct (not the before E3 one) that its development was coming along nicely and it was set for a worldwide Fall 2012 release. That wasn't too long ago, they couldn't have changed plans already so quickly. A lot wasn't shown at E3, but that doesn't mean its being delayed. I'm just being hopeful. :|

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

TheDreamingHawk

248. Posted:

I could have sworn Fall 2012 was Japan only... They probably will have an nintendo direct in a few days.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

AuthorMessage

Shworange

249. Posted:

Animal crossing got completely snubbed!  Why?  I have to settle for sadly and longingly watching the animal crossing trailer that I downloaded on my 3DS over a year ago!  I want a release date!  It was a great over sight to not include animal crossing at E3.  I know all of you are as ticked off as I am.  Let's do something about it!  Send your region's Nintendo Headquarters a box of leaves.  Write on a note, "You will continue to get my yard waste until you allow me to pull some weeds!!!". Operation Dandelion is under way!!!

3DS friend code: 3780-9246-6946
NNID: yossarian22

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

250. Posted:

Shworange wrote:

Animal crossing got completely snubbed!  Why?  I have to settle for sadly and longingly watching the animal crossing trailer that I downloaded on my 3DS over a year ago!  I want a release date!  It was a great over sight to not include animal crossing at E3.  I know all of you are as ticked off as I am.  Let's do something about it!  Send your region's Nintendo Headquarters a box of leaves.  Write on a note, "You will continue to get my yard waste until you allow me to pull some weeds!!!". Operation Dandelion is under way!!!

chill out. just a game. i am disappointed too but i wont waste my time for some "actions".
there are more serious issues in this world

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139 <<>> Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage

Shworange

251. Posted:

@6ch6ri6s
It was meant to be tongue in cheek. I'm not sending leaves... Maybe a couch?

3DS friend code: 3780-9246-6946
NNID: yossarian22

AuthorMessage

AddADashOfSalt

252. Posted:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

Shworange wrote:

[/div]

chill out. just a game. i am disappointed too but i wont waste my time for some "actions".
there are more serious issues in this world

Are you sure there is anything more serious?

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

253. Posted:

3Dangerous3Dash wrote:

Are you sure there is anything more serious?

There really isn't.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage

Emaan

254. Posted:

@Chrono_Cross, hey! Didn't you say you were leaving us? :p

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

255. Posted:

Emaan1 wrote:

@Chrono_Cross, hey! Didn't you say you were leaving us? :p

I over exaggerated. :P

I'm only participating in discussion about Animal Crossing (so basically this topic), until it gets released. I've also abandoned GameFaqs and every other forum until it's released. Sort of like a boycott if I do say myself. :P

Just for you.

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

256. Posted:

Happy to have you with us Chrono. Though who knows when it will be released. Think it was delayed to implement some miiverse?

Kachou on!

3DS Friend Code: 4296-4029-9396 | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

257. Posted:

More than likely. You would think development was almost done though. Especially considering Nintendo has put almost three years into the game already.

Just for you.

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

258. Posted:

It was, it was already stated to be released in the fall. I think they wanted to do some things with the miiverse. That's the only thing I can think of for
having it delayed.

Kachou on!

3DS Friend Code: 4296-4029-9396 | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

259. Posted:

miiverse would be a good reason for delay.
fits perfect for AC

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139 <<>> Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage

Drawdler

260. Posted:

MiiVerse is the only excuse. And it's a good one, but not hamazing. :(

Why not release the game sooner, then patch it on free like with Mario Kart?

This way we can play, but we won't miss out on MiiVerse either.

We've been waiting for it for two years and all we have are two trailers! SUPRISE US NINTY! D:<

"In the beginning, the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." -Douglas Adams

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | (Currently Inactive) Backloggery | Disney Infinity Fans | Ghostroaster | Nintendo Friends

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt