Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Posts 241 to 260 of 5,908

e-love

@Chrono_Cross, hey! Didn't you say you were leaving us?

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Chrono_Cross

Emaan1 wrote:

@Chrono_Cross, hey! Didn't you say you were leaving us?

I over exaggerated.

I'm only participating in discussion about Animal Crossing (so basically this topic), until it gets released. I've also abandoned GameFaqs and every other forum until it's released. Sort of like a boycott if I do say myself.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Chrono_Cross

More than likely. You would think development was almost done though. Especially considering Nintendo has put almost three years into the game already.

Just for you.

6ch6ris6

miiverse would be a good reason for delay.
fits perfect for AC

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

Drawdler

MiiVerse is the only excuse. And it's a good one, but not hamazing.

Why not release the game sooner, then patch it on free like with Mario Kart?

This way we can play, but we won't miss out on MiiVerse either.

We've been waiting for it for two years and all we have are two trailers! SUPRISE US NINTY! D:<

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

e-love

^ Nothing new that we haven't seen yet, but still looks cool!

sc100

Well, my suspicions were confirmed: first half of 2013. Also, other sites have some info on the AC3DS presentation from the Japan Nintendo Direct.

http://www.theverge.com/gaming/2012/6/21/3109440/animal-cross...
http://www.joystiq.com/2012/06/22/animal-crossing-3ds-arrives...

They even showed a trailer at the Japan show. Streetpass was confirmed for the game, which I'm certain we all suspected. When you streetpass with somebody you'll be able to visit their town. I wonder if Miiverse will be in the game. Also, IGN had a picture showing you can put solar panels in your town! I wonder if those will be just decorations or something you can actually use to power something.

sc100

e-love

I still feel betrayed by NA and by Reggie for completely ignoring this game. I mean come on! Japan and Europe talked about it. Just say its been pushed to 2013 and give us a video. Maybe if we spent less time on New Super Mario Bros. 2...

6ch6ris6

something new was shown:

solarstations (or whatever it is called in english).
maybe you have to look after energy sources to keep the streetlanterns running.

oh this game will be the ! xD cant wait

Edited on by theblackdragon

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

grumblebuzzz

With so much newness leaked out about this game, it's a crying shame that it's not even being mentioned at all outside of Japan. I mean, NoA and NoE could have showed us the exact same trailer they showed the Japanese audience at last night's Nintendo Direct and just said something like, "Stay tuned, Animal Crossing fans. More information about this game will be released throughout the year." Instead, they choose to say nothing, even though it's obvious just by looking through the comments on message boards and Nintendo's official Facebook page that Animal Crossing 3DS is the game everyone is clamoring for. The fact that they're being so dismissive or secretive about it kind of makes me nervous for some reason.

When I close my eyes, I see pixilated blood.

e-love

Yeah, I had thought we wouldn't get to see Tom Nook's store anymore but I guess it lives on!

Chrono_Cross

Emaan wrote:

I still feel betrayed by NA and by Reggie for completely ignoring this game. I mean come on! Japan and Europe talked about it. Just say its been pushed to 2013 and give us a video. Maybe if we spent less time on New Super Mario Bros. 2...

Screw the video, just give us a release date...

Just for you.

Radixxs

I don't understand their logic in failing to mention it when the other two territories did. Everything I know about the game is from leaks from Japanese sources, it's like NOA is embarrassed to talk about it or something.

I've got the body of a taut, pre-teen Swedish boy.
Covers & Korg DS-10 Originals.

e-love

They did the same thing with Fire Emblem at the last Nintendo Direct, not the E3 one, but the one before that. Nintendo of Europe had confirmed Fire Emblem was coming, and we just finally find out for sure last night.

Oh well. Just acknowledging its existence would be nice.

I actually am okay with it being released 2013. Along with Fire Emblem. Like Christmas this year, I'll be way too busy with new 3DS games and hopefully a Wii U if I save up in time. I feel like Nintendo might have thought Animal Crossing and Fire Emblem wouldn't have sold as well if they were up against big releases like New Super Mario Bros. 2, Luigi's Mansion : Dark Moon, and Paper Mario : Sticker Star.

Maybe its best that we get those next year.

6ch6ris6

Mahary wrote:

Release Date:
US: Dec 31, 2012
UK: Dec 31, 2012
Japan: Sep 30, 2012
Australia: Dec 31, 2012
Germany: Dec 31, 2011

wut?

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

CommanderAudio

@Mahary Wait, whats the source of that release date? If it's not Nintendo, don't trust the source

Fire is more fun with friends, kids!
Formerly known as PikminMonster
Choose Your Own Adventure!
3DS FC:4554-0106-9407
Let me know if you add me, but PLEASE DON'T send me spam in ...

6ch6ris6

why is germany getting the game one year before everyone else?

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic