Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Posts 2,381 to 2,400 of 5,923

Spoony_Tech

asbel wrote:

@BrittGOAL14, @OldMan-Tech, @Morphtorok - have added you guys if that's ok!

I would but my list sits at 97 people. Sorry!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

WHAT IS RETRO DOING??!!

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

BrittGOAL14

IanNoog wrote:

While I've had New Leaf since it launched, I haven't touched it in fear that it might distract me from finals.

Well, finals are out of the way, so I started playing today. Didn't make much progress, but I am making some cool 8-Bit style shirts, I made a Luigi one, and a Yoshi egg one so far.

Anyways, I have no friends that play Animal Crossing, so I need someone who actively plays to add me!

My friend code is 0731-4750-2720. My name is Ian. Please add me and reply with your friend code.

Thanks a lot!

I'll add you once I get back to my DS. ^.^ Smart move, it would've distracted you very easily. Hope you did well!

BrittGOAL14

3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | Twitter:

IanNoog

BrittGOAL14 wrote:

IanNoog wrote:

While I've had New Leaf since it launched, I haven't touched it in fear that it might distract me from finals.

Well, finals are out of the way, so I started playing today. Didn't make much progress, but I am making some cool 8-Bit style shirts, I made a Luigi one, and a Yoshi egg one so far.

Anyways, I have no friends that play Animal Crossing, so I need someone who actively plays to add me!

My friend code is 0731-4750-2720. My name is Ian. Please add me and reply with your friend code.

Thanks a lot!

I'll add you once I get back to my DS. ^.^ Smart move, it would've distracted you very easily. Hope you did well!

Okay thanks! I'll add you now. By the way, I did do pretty well, I'm aiming to be a medical doctor, so these finals are very important.

Looking for some 3DS and Wii U friends. PM me if interested!

3DS Friend Code: 0731-4750-2720 | Nintendo Network ID: IanNoog | Twitter:

UltimateKirb

@Ian I added you. My FC is 1246-8713-4642.

3DS Friend Code: 1246-8713-4642
Nintendo Network ID: UltimateJordster

IanNoog

UltimateKirb wrote:

I just added you, we'll play later.

BrittGOAL14

@IanNoog A profession I wanted to go into before my disability denied me... I wish you the best of luck!

BrittGOAL14

3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | Twitter:

UltimateKirb

IanNoog wrote:

UltimateKirb wrote:

Cool. Let me know (maybe via Swapnote) when you'd like to visit.

ELI-ASH

Paradise's gates are open if anyone wants to come hang and maybe donate to my brick bridge ^_^

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

IanNoog

UltimateKirb wrote:

IanNoog wrote:

UltimateKirb wrote:

Cool. Let me know (maybe via Swapnote) when you'd like to visit.

Could you play right now?

IanNoog

ELI-ASH wrote:

Paradise's gates are open if anyone wants to come hang and maybe donate to my brick bridge ^_^

Add me!

ELI-ASH

IanNoog wrote:

ELI-ASH wrote:

Add me!

Added ^_^

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

UltimateKirb

@Ian Could you open your gates?

IanNoog

UltimateKirb wrote:

Sure. I will now.

UltimateKirb

IanNoog wrote:

UltimateKirb wrote:

Sure. I will now.

Sorry, I missed you. could you reopen them?

Witeldram

I decided to transfer some of my 3DS pictures to my computer using an SD adapter, I decided to do this since I still haven't been able to go visit towns/have people visit my town.

Untitled
This is a photo of my cosmo cross-breeds. I'm wearing a custom tank top I made with the Master Ball on it.

Untitled
Celebrating the building of the bridge with Bunnie, Amelia, Boomer, Isabelle, and Tank!

Untitled
I caught a dorado in this picture! In the background you can see paths I'm setting up.

Anyways, I hope I can FINALLY visit some of you guys next week!

Check out my Tumblr:
http://theboyfromplanetzi.tumblr.com/
"We do have a lot in common. The same Earth, the same air, the same sky. Maybe if we started looking at what's the same, instead of always looking at what's different . . . well, who knows?" - Meowth, Pokémon: Mewtwo Strikes Back

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0189-7951 | Nintendo Network ID: Exolon

Undead_terror

I'm making progress fast, got most of the fruit and a few other things, just need more money to upgrade my house.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Youtube Channel I eShop Gurus l Super Smash Bros. 4 Brawler Card I Mario Kart 8 Player Card l My Super Mario Maker levels!

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Meowpheel

BrittGOAL14 wrote:

How do you make the pathways?

Just create nice pattern and paste it on the ground to form paths. Just be careful when pressing Y near them.

You can also go fancier and make multi-tile roads with a tile for different things (sidewalks, corners, manholes, etc), but you'd need to fill your own pattern inventory with these patterns or create more characters to have them hold them (you'd need to change characters to fix accidental Y presses).

I preffer the 1 tile route, it's clean, nice and easy to personalize, you just need to make a good pattern that looks good by itself.

Here's a pic of the road tiles I use in my town:
Untitled
(the road's on the left, ignore the flowers)

Edited on by Meowpheel

Meowph, that's right!

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic