Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Posts 2,381 to 2,400 of 5,908

ELI-ASH

IanNoog wrote:

ELI-ASH wrote:

Paradise's gates are open if anyone wants to come hang and maybe donate to my brick bridge ^_^

Add me!

Added ^_^

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

Ralizah

OldMan-Tech wrote:

asbel wrote:

@BrittGOAL14, @OldMan-Tech, @Morphtorok - have added you guys if that's ok!

I would but my list sits at 97 people. Sorry!

Wow! I got, like, 4 people, including you. I need to start friending people!

Currently Playing: Advance Wars 1 + 2: Re- Boot Camp (NS)

UltimateKirb

@Ian Could you open your gates?

3DS Friend Code: 1246-8713-4642
Nintendo Network ID: UltimateJordster

IanNoog

UltimateKirb wrote:

Sure. I will now.

Looking for some 3DS and Wii U friends. PM me if interested!

3DS Friend Code: 0731-4750-2720 | Nintendo Network ID: IanNoog | Twitter:

UltimateKirb

IanNoog wrote:

UltimateKirb wrote:

Sure. I will now.

Sorry, I missed you. could you reopen them?

3DS Friend Code: 1246-8713-4642
Nintendo Network ID: UltimateJordster

Witeldram

I decided to transfer some of my 3DS pictures to my computer using an SD adapter, I decided to do this since I still haven't been able to go visit towns/have people visit my town.

Untitled
This is a photo of my cosmo cross-breeds. I'm wearing a custom tank top I made with the Master Ball on it.

Untitled
Celebrating the building of the bridge with Bunnie, Amelia, Boomer, Isabelle, and Tank!

Untitled
I caught a dorado in this picture! In the background you can see paths I'm setting up.

Anyways, I hope I can FINALLY visit some of you guys next week!

Check out my Tumblr:
http://theboyfromplanetzi.tumblr.com/
"We do have a lot in common. The same Earth, the same air, the same sky. Maybe if we started looking at what's the same, instead of always looking at what's different . . . well, who knows?" - Meowth, Pokémon: Mewtwo Strik...

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0189-7951 | Nintendo Network ID: Exolon

BrittGOAL14

How do you make the pathways?

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

Eel

BrittGOAL14 wrote:

Just create nice pattern and paste it on the ground to form paths. Just be careful when pressing Y near them.

You can also go fancier and make multi-tile roads with a tile for different things (sidewalks, corners, manholes, etc), but you'd need to fill your own pattern inventory with these patterns or create more characters to have them hold them (you'd need to change characters to fix accidental Y presses).

I preffer the 1 tile route, it's clean, nice and easy to personalize, you just need to make a good pattern that looks good by itself.

Here's a pic of the road tiles I use in my town:
Untitled
(the road's on the left, ignore the flowers)

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Undead_terror

I might make a pic but does anyone ever lay designs on the beach just to look like beach towels? did that in wild world and I did it not too long ago.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

BrittGOAL14

Morphtorok wrote:

BrittGOAL14 wrote:

Just create nice pattern and paste it on the ground to form paths. Just be careful when pressing Y near them.

You can also go fancier and make multi-tile roads with a tile for different things (sidewalks, corners, manholes, etc), but you'd need to fill your own pattern inventory with these patterns or create more characters to have them hold them (you'd need to change characters to fix accidental Y presses).

I preffer the 1 tile route, it's clean, nice and easy to personalize, you just need to make a good pattern that looks good by itself.

Untitled

Thanks! Seems the simpler the thing is, I can't figure out how to do it. Nice pattern, too.

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

Witeldram

Morphtorok wrote:

Untitled

Woah, that's nice! I really like it. I couldn't do that because Dora moved right in front of my town hall, literally. Her house blocks the view of the town hall, it bothers me so much. D:

Check out my Tumblr:
http://theboyfromplanetzi.tumblr.com/
"We do have a lot in common. The same Earth, the same air, the same sky. Maybe if we started looking at what's the same, instead of always looking at what's different . . . well, who knows?" - Meowth, Pokémon: Mewtwo Strik...

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0189-7951 | Nintendo Network ID: Exolon

Eel

Thanks to both

I'm pretty happy with my town's layout: the City Hall, Town Plaza and Re-Tail form a rather nice L in the lower corner of the town very close to both my house and the pier. It was pretty easy to make roads.

I really hope no animal moves in front of my town hall though! (or at least not on top of the road!)
That would really mess with my town layout. I think I'll have to put a decoration there to prevent that.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

ELI-ASH

Heres my road i tryed to make sort of a yellow brick road.
Untitled
Looks fine up and down but kinda funky left and right. Still need to find a way to make it look even in all angles...

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

Eel

ELI-ASH wrote:

Untitled
Looks fine up and down but kinda funky left and right. Still need to find a way to make it look even in all angles...

I have noticed the game warps the colors of tiles around (that means you can sometimes get a glimpse of the line of pixels on the top of the tile in the bottom of the tile, same goes for all other sides), so it can really ruin the looks of roads if you are not careful.

It's a problem new to this entry in the series (I think), probably because the game adds textures and shaders and more weird stuff to everything.

Try not to use high contrasting colors on the sides of your tiles. For example, if a column or line of pixels starts with yellow, try to end it with yellow or another similar color.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Undead_terror

The next time I play I'm going to make myself a trail, probably dirt or dirty brick, I also have all fruits besides bananas.
@morph and ELI would you consider adding me?

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

ELI-ASH

undead_terror wrote:

The next time I play I'm going to make myself a trail, probably dirt or dirty brick, I also have all fruits besides bananas.
@morph and ELI would you consider adding me?

Added ya ^_^

ELI-ASH

Morphtorok wrote:

ELI-ASH wrote:

Untitled

I have noticed the game warps the colors of tiles around (that means you can sometimes get a glimpse of the line of pixels on the top of the tile in the bottom of the tile, same goes for all other sides), so it can really ruin the looks of roads if you are not careful.

It's a problem new to this entry in the series (I think), probably because the game adds textures and shaders and more weird stuff to everything.

Try not to use high contrasting colors on the sides of your tiles. For example, if a column or line of pixels starts with yellow, try to end it with yellow or another similar color.

i tryed making the edges a different shade of yellow and the edge is still there but its yellow now instead of black. thats a subtle improvement i suppose.

Safari_ghost

Anyone have persimmons??

3ds Friend code 4914-3359-2138

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic