Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Posts 2,241 to 2,260 of 5,908

AceTrainerAndy

Could somebody please do me a big favor and let me come to their town and buy a fishing pole. My Nooks and Cranny hasn't had one and I just got the game yesterday. I would also like to get some fruit that isn't apples! My Fc is 1005-8521-5508

Nintendo id: AceTrainerAndy add me to play Black Ops2.
3DS FC: 1005-8521-5508

RevolverLink

Are persimmons particularly hard to come by or something? I'm just curious, because neither me nor any of my "Best Friends" can seem to find them anywhere, and persimmon trees have never shown up in any of our many island tours.

Edited on by RevolverLink

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

Fumuka

Someone add me? I want some visitors. 5086-1034-2659

Would appreciate visitors :3

My 3DS fc is 5086-1034-2659

Arianabtd

RevolverLink wrote:

Are persimmons particularly hard to come by or something? I'm just curious, because neither me nor any of my "Best Friends" can seem to find them anywhere, and persimmon trees have never shown up in any of our many island tours.

You can only buy them from Leif. I'm not sure when though.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

RevolverLink

Konata wrote:

RevolverLink wrote:

Thanks for the heads up.

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

BrittGOAL14

Fumuka wrote:

Someone add me? I want some visitors. 5086-1034-2659

Would appreciate visitors :3

Feeling generous, you're added. Have a couple of beetle trips to do, then I'll come visit.

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

BrittGOAL14

Leif! You wonderful gardener! Bought an axe. :3

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

Witeldram

AceTrainerAndy wrote:

Could somebody please do me a big favor and let me come to their town and buy a fishing pole. My Nooks and Cranny hasn't had one and I just got the game yesterday. I would also like to get some fruit that isn't apples! My Fc is 1005-8521-5508

Go to the Town Hall and listen to Isabelle's advice and follow whatever she asks her to do, such as bringing her seashells. She'll give you a fishing rod free of charge and even some foreign fruits! In the end, she also gives a free watering can.

Check out my Tumblr:
http://theboyfromplanetzi.tumblr.com/
"We do have a lot in common. The same Earth, the same air, the same sky. Maybe if we started looking at what's the same, instead of always looking at what's different . . . well, who knows?" - Meowth, Pokémon: Mewtwo Strik...

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0189-7951 | Nintendo Network ID: Exolon

BrittGOAL14

Saddening. With over 800,000 Bells to spend no one has their gates open.

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.

ACNH Catalog

Spoony_Tech

paul6891 wrote:

I'm having trouble catching sharks, any tips?

I like to fish by sound alone. Sight messes me up too much. Try closing your eyes or looking away!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

HandheldGuru97

BrittGOAL14 wrote:

Saddening. With over 800,000 Bells to spend no one has their gates open.

Haha I have the same amount!! I'm think of paying off my Lampost or house (or both). Maybe I'll open my gates if you're generous...

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ha...

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

Ralizah

Got over 130,000 bells from all the stuff I sold from my last trip to the island. I had enough to pay off my home loan AND still have enough money to finance another public works project!

Currently Playing: Advance Wars 1 + 2: Re- Boot Camp (NS)

ramstrong

Morphtorok wrote:

ELI-ASH wrote:

Morphtorok wrote:

Don't cut all the fruit trees! These spawn two beetles that are worth more than most of the ones that appear on the palm trees are they're quite easy to catch!

but if you remove fruit trees all together you can theoretically make Golden Stags even more common.

Giant stags and rainbow stags appear on fruit trees, both are sold for 10000 bells (only 2000 less than golden and hercules), there are also scarab beetles, which are worth 6000 (less but still quite good). They also lower the chances of butterflies appearing (since other easy to scare bugs will also appear).

I just picked up rainbow stag, and it's only second day in my town. I have pears. I also managed to net a floating present.

Petit Computer Journal
Old site http://ramstrong.blogspot.com

Let's just call a spade, a spade.

3DS Friend Code: 1091-7596-4855

paul6891

Just had my first painting this morning and its a bloody fake

Almost 100 hours on xenoblade. Loving the game.
Friend code 0387 8772 9947
network ID liverpaul

3DS Friend Code: 0387-8772-9947 | Nintendo Network ID: Liverpaul | Twitter:

SuperJoon

OldMan-Tech wrote:

paul6891 wrote:

I'm having trouble catching sharks, any tips?

I like to fish by sound alone. Sight messes me up too much. Try closing your eyes or looking away!

This for me. I have to do it by sound as well! Also got the gardening shop today. Not open yet though. Will check it out later! Also got close to 1,000,000 bells saved up! House shall be paid off, and need to visit people to spend my hard earned bells!

PSN: SuperJoon84 | Xbox GT: SuperJoon

Nintendo Network ID: Superjoon | Twitter:

Blathers

RevolverLink wrote:

Konata wrote:

RevolverLink wrote:

Thanks for the heads up.

You can only purchase them from the department store. That's when Leif's store and Tommy/Timmy merge into one. Or you could send your neighbors fruit and they'll send you a random one back.

paul6891 wrote:

Just had my first painting this morning and its a bloody fake

If you know what the original painting looks like, you can tell the fakes.

Stay safe, kids: Make sure to save frequently during multiplayer, and always use a stylus!

3DS Friend Code: 1848-2106-5430

ELI-ASH

Have any of you guys gotten any house's via spotpass yet? I went to go eat at a restaurant with my family and got 1 as soon as I walk in the door. but it was just the default house so looks like the other person got the better end of the deal there. (◕‿-)

Edited on by ELI-ASH

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

Xyphon22

I got 6 at the Best Buy E3 event last Wednesday which was crazy because it takes like three days just to unlock the ability to Streetpass and the game had only been out for four. It was pretty cool. Also, I have the Dream Suite able to be built now. I'm excited because I thought you had to visit another town or have someone visit yours first, but apparently not. And Nook's store is closed for remodeling. A good day so far.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

Whopper744

My Nook store is finally closing tomorrow to remodel, I've got the donations going for the Dream Suite (still got alot to go), and I've got a building popping up on the other side of the clothes shop (not sure what that is). In the next couple days I could be unlocked a decent bit, and my house will be expanded upon in same way tomorrow morning.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

Banker-Style

I paid of my starter house yesterday,and now my little house has now a wee bit bigger,and today I can finally do the Public Work Project. I've decided to build another bridge.
Anyone wants to add me?

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic