3DS Forum

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Showing 221 to 240 of 5,960

AuthorMessage

Geonjaha

221. Posted:

I'm dissapointed that I wont get to play Animal Crossing this year - but with many other games coming out this year that have captured my interest its not that bad.
I'm going to have trouble affording NSMB2, LM2, PM and HoR as it is. :3

I make Pixel Art on occasion.

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

AuthorMessage

Not-Another-Ad

222. Posted:

Could have Animal Crossing 3D been cancelled,and moved to Wii U?

PSN- Crossword-Man
3DS Friend Code- 3067-6402-2163
Youtube Channel http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeKk-kKUlvYeZSW2XbVrsqQ
Latest Review: Metal Gear Ground Zeroes
Please add me as I need more friends.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

223. Posted:

JoeDiddley wrote:

Did they move the whole team to finishing NintendoLand in time for launch or something??? :(

this.
at least the boss of that team (eguchi?) is busy with nintendoland

i guess nintneod wants to focuss on a good launchlineup for the wiiU because the 3DS already has paper mario, luigis mansion and a bunch of third party games for the rest of this year.

i think animal crossing will come out spring 2013.
definetly not cancelled. animal crossing for handhelds sells like hot cakes

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139 <<>> Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage

firearrow505

224. Posted:

Nick-Clegg wrote:

That would be Awesome! AC in Nintendoland looks good In HD.

N-Nintendo has found

3-3 ways to

D-Destroy

S-Sony

How real men get the firearrows

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

225. Posted:

there will be one for the 3DS and one for the WiiU

trust me

Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage

komicturtle

226. Posted:

I'm going to be a tad optimistic and share a theory. Seemingly, Nintendo does not have anything to release in September and October since both Luigi's Mansion and Paper Mario are "Holiday" releases. AC is coming to Japan this Fall and all AC games so far get a simultaneous worldwide release.

Keep some hope and try to be patient..

komicturtle

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

227. Posted:

L4DYK0M1C wrote:

I'm going to be a tad optimistic and share a theory. Seemingly, Nintendo does not have anything to release in September and October since both Luigi's Mansion and Paper Mario are "Holiday" releases. AC is coming to Japan this Fall and all AC games so far get a simultaneous worldwide release.

Keep some hope and try to be patient..

but that doesnt explain why they havent even shown the game once this E3.
they showed all games for 2012. my theory is better :P

AuthorMessage

komicturtle

228. Posted:

You need to have a pinch of optimism.

komicturtle

AuthorMessage

FonistofCruxis

229. Posted:

Nick-Clegg wrote:

[/div]

[/div]

Why would you say that?!? Its bad enough that my most anticipated game of the year probably won't come out until next year but that would be awful! Even if its been delayed, they could have shown some new gameplay of it.

Edited on by FonistofCruxis

Neilloggery

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

230. Posted:

L4DYK0M1C wrote:

not after this year's E3

AuthorMessage

ReindeerDasher

231. Posted:

Really though, how long ago was AC3D announced? 1 year? 2(I don't remember)? But all we know about AC3D is 2 trailers. And it looked fairly close to completion. After those 2 trailers, we didn't hear a WORD out of Nintendo about AC3D. NOT ONCE. Oh, but the guy that made AC, oh lookee here, we have NINTENDO LAND. I don't care about Nintendo Land so much that I'll miss out on AC3D. Yeah, I understand the guy is busy, but why would you take on designing the Wii U GamePad, AC3D, and Nintendo Land at the same time? We've even heard a little about how he's thinking about how the GamePad will be good for ACWii U. WE DON'T EVEN HAVE AC3D YET, GIVE US THAT, THEN THINK ABOUT ACWii U!!!!

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

Pit - "Uh, what's a KO?"
Palutena - "Good luck, Pit."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

Victoria

232. Posted:

I just wish they wouldn't have shown us Animal Crossing footage when the first mentioned the 3DS. That was .. what .. 2 years ago? We wouldn't have gotten our hopes up so high. I nearly put off buying a 3DS until AC came out. Glad I didn't wait! :b

My Art Academy artwork can be viewed here: My Gallery

AuthorMessage

ReindeerDasher

233. Posted:

Yes, why show AC3D footage when you won't tell us anything else, then start making Nintendo Land, and postpone AC3D?

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

Pit - "Uh, what's a KO?"

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

komicturtle

234. Posted:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

L4DYK0M1C wrote:

[/div]

not after this year's E3

E3 is not the only event. And it's ONLY June.

komicturtle

AuthorMessage

ReindeerDasher

235. Posted:

L4DYK0M1C wrote:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

L4DYK0M1C wrote:

[/div]

[/div]

not after this year's E3

[/div]

Yes, it's June. Yes, it's been a year since the "unveil" of AC3D, in which we got 2 trailers, not much info, not even a final name, and that was a year ago, and we've gotten no word out of Nintendo since.

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

Pit - "Uh, what's a KO?"

AuthorMessage

SonyFACE

236. Posted:

3Dangerous3Dash wrote:

L4DYK0M1C wrote:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

L4DYK0M1C wrote:

not after this year's E3

Yes, it's June. Yes, it's been a year since the "unveil" of AC3D, in which we got 2 trailers, not much info, not even a final name, and that was a year ago, and we've gotten no word out of Nintendo since.

So what? I know it's been painful, but Kid Icarus was a long time coming as well, and it turned out great!

Charter Member of SonyLife.
Nintendo and Sony for the win, Microsoft ehh.
Psalm 51.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5840-8779 | Nintendo Network ID: SonyFACE

AuthorMessage

Emaan

237. Posted:

They had said at the most recent Nintendo Direct (not the before E3 one) that its development was coming along nicely and it was set for a worldwide Fall 2012 release. That wasn't too long ago, they couldn't have changed plans already so quickly. A lot wasn't shown at E3, but that doesn't mean its being delayed. I'm just being hopeful. :|

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore :c ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

TheDreamingHawk

238. Posted:

I could have sworn Fall 2012 was Japan only... They probably will have an nintendo direct in a few days.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

AuthorMessage

Shworange

239. Posted:

Animal crossing got completely snubbed!  Why?  I have to settle for sadly and longingly watching the animal crossing trailer that I downloaded on my 3DS over a year ago!  I want a release date!  It was a great over sight to not include animal crossing at E3.  I know all of you are as ticked off as I am.  Let's do something about it!  Send your region's Nintendo Headquarters a box of leaves.  Write on a note, "You will continue to get my yard waste until you allow me to pull some weeds!!!". Operation Dandelion is under way!!!

3DS friend code: 3780-9246-6946
NNID: yossarian22

Nintendo Network ID: yossarian22

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

240. Posted:

Shworange wrote:

Animal crossing got completely snubbed!  Why?  I have to settle for sadly and longingly watching the animal crossing trailer that I downloaded on my 3DS over a year ago!  I want a release date!  It was a great over sight to not include animal crossing at E3.  I know all of you are as ticked off as I am.  Let's do something about it!  Send your region's Nintendo Headquarters a box of leaves.  Write on a note, "You will continue to get my yard waste until you allow me to pull some weeds!!!". Operation Dandelion is under way!!!

chill out. just a game. i am disappointed too but i wont waste my time for some "actions".
there are more serious issues in this world