Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Posts 2,181 to 2,200 of 5,908

ANGRYBALDMAN666

Can you design and full floor carpet or full wall wallpaper in this game I'm new to Animal Crossing and when I make a new design it tiles it across the floor or wall is the away to make 1 picture cover the whole floor/wall

Edited on by ANGRYBALDMAN666

ANGRYBALDMAN666

SkywardLink98

@Josher744 I've had the same problem. I'm buying the furniture every day just to spend bells there. Between today and yesterday I've spent at least 7000 bells. Now that I think about it, I think it has to have been 10 days from the time the town was made, so I guess you'll get the upgrade tomorrow

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

Whopper744

SkywardLink98 wrote:

@Josher744 I've had the same problem. I'm buying the furniture every day just to spend bells there. Between today and yesterday I've spent at least 7000 bells. Now that I think about it, I think it has to have been 10 days from the time the town was made, so I guess you'll get the upgrade tomorrow

oh I thought it was 7 days. Well if it is 10 then that would explain it.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

SkywardLink98

@Joshers744 I've heard both, but from our experience it seems 10 is right

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.

Whopper744

By the way, to the guys that was talking about Wario Mustace yesterday, I opened a cookie this morning (while wearing Wario's hat mind you) and I won the stache! haha. What are the odds of that??

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

SubBronze

I'm probably asking in the wrong place, but to those who got the game through So Many Games after the release date, how long did it take to get the download code? I've been waiting about 5 hours now, and I'm starting to get a tiny bit worried...

SteamID: bulby1994

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

MrPanic

Bulby wrote:

I'm probably asking in the wrong place, but to those who got the game through So Many Games after the release date, how long did it take to get the download code? I've been waiting about 5 hours now, and I'm starting to get a tiny bit worried...

I didn't get it after the release so I can't tell you how long it should take, but I do know that the download code usually appears on the club nintendo page a lot sooner than the mail they send out so you might wanna check there if you haven't already.

"Time flies when you throw your watch in the sky."
3DS: 0946-2616-2379

SkywardLink98

@Morphtorok You could also evict him.

Eel

SkywardLink98 wrote:

@Morphtorok You could also evict him.

Oh well, I actually got him to move to town myself (he was camping), he's also Tom the cat. One does not simply get rid of Tom the cat.

That and I'm feeling generous because Kicks is finally being built AND Nooklings is being expanded soon, one of the twins told me so.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

SubBronze

@MrPanic Thanks, just checked my Club Nintendo and it was there.

Now for this and Monster Hunter to slowly consume my life...

SteamID: bulby1994

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

BrittGOAL14

Yep, it's 10 days after launch (unless you time travel) for the shops to upgrade.

This idiot fell asleep with her DS in her hand last night and never got to pay off my police station. >.< Off to the island for some fishing I guess...

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

BrittGOAL14

Anyone got any daytime money making tips? Other than fishing at the island, hoping you get a "rare" fish?

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

Chrono_Cross

BrittGOAL14 wrote:

Anyone got any daytime money making tips? Other than fishing at the island, hoping you get a "rare" fish?

Fossils, larger butterflies, and fishing by the ocean. Very time consuming.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Blathers

BrittGOAL14 wrote:

Read the last few pages.

Stay safe, kids: Make sure to save frequently during multiplayer, and always use a stylus!

3DS Friend Code: 1848-2106-5430

BrittGOAL14

Unlocked the Dream Suite and have become a member of Club Tortimer.

Money earning is tough during the day. Roll on 7pm!

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.

ACNH Catalog

e-love

I have such a nice garden area coming along, with lamp posts and everything.

I just really hope no villager decides to move on top of my precious hybrids. Maybe a bunch of public works projects like lamp posts and benches (and an eventual fountain I'm planning) will be what I need to prevent anyone from moving there.

My town is odd, because the area I'm talking about is a huge open space at the top right corner of my town. Yet all of my villagers so far are like confined in very tight spaces extremely close to one another. Oh well.

I also love how interactive the villagers are in this game. They actually plant and water flowers now~

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Chrono_Cross

@Emaan
An easy way to prevent people from moving in is to build a camp site. Campers will set up a tent whenever they visit, and you can either A) Invite them to move in or B) tell them otherwise. They can't build their house over projects, thankfully.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

paul6891

Do those little wood carvings you can dig up have a purpose?

Almost 100 hours on xenoblade. Loving the game.
Friend code 0387 8772 9947
network ID liverpaul

3DS Friend Code: 0387-8772-9947 | Nintendo Network ID: Liverpaul | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic