Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Posts 2,101 to 2,120 of 5,908

BrittGOAL14

Whale sharks!

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

Witeldram

I haven't been playing online at all, but I hope to do so at July, since June is busy for me.

Check out my Tumblr:
http://theboyfromplanetzi.tumblr.com/
"We do have a lot in common. The same Earth, the same air, the same sky. Maybe if we started looking at what's the same, instead of always looking at what's different . . . well, who knows?" - Meowth, Pokémon: Mewtwo Strik...

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0189-7951 | Nintendo Network ID: Exolon

Tblast

Just came back from my first visit to the island and made about 250,000+ bells from the bugs ^^

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1057-6467
NNID: BossNguyen

Whopper744

Tblast wrote:

Just came back from my first visit to the island and made about 250,000+ bells from the bugs ^^

I keep visiting the island and can not make that much from the bugs there. If I want around in circles for like 30 minutes I get like one stag beetle that I think is worth a decent bit, but that about sums it up.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

Arcamenel

Anyone's Re-Tail Store buying turnips for 200+ bells?

Derrick
3DS FC: 1693 - 1069 - 1732

BrittGOAL14

I've found the beetles are more abundant at night.

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

Tblast

Joshers744 wrote:

Tblast wrote:

I keep visiting the island and can not make that much from the bugs there. If I want around in circles for like 30 minutes I get like one stag beetle that I think is worth a decent bit, but that about sums it up.

You should try visiting the Island after 7 p.m. During that time the Island is pretty full with beetles

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1057-6467
NNID: BossNguyen

GooRoo

It seems I'm getting less for beetles. Horned Dynastids are now only going for 1,000 Bells. They were 1,350, I think yesterday. About half of my haul from every trip to the island is that particular beetle.

Nintendo Network ID: kiskiboy97

Eel

Chrono_Cross wrote:

pikku wrote:

What exactly are the jewels used for or should I just sell them?

I'd keep them. I'm not sure what they're used for, but just keep them until you find out.

You never know, lol.

Dont sell the jewels, they're used to create awesome versions of your furniture.

On another news, I love my new minimap.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Whopper744

Tblast wrote:

Joshers744 wrote:

Tblast wrote:

You should try visiting the Island after 7 p.m. During that time the Island is pretty full with beetles

Will do! They seem to be the best thing I've caught there

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

thequeernote

mystman12 wrote:

thequeernote wrote:

Do you guys have an axe? (:

Leif will occasionally sell an axe at his garden shop. (Which shouldn't take too long to open.)

I know that I just need one right away and don't want to wait for him to open the shop.

thequeernote

Twitter:

HandheldGuru97

Blathers wrote:

Neo-GeoFan wrote:

So how much have you guys put into this game??? I have had it since launch (in America) and I have put 25 hours into it.........in a week...........

Just clocking over 80 hours now.

I feel much better now....I think this game will be my most played 3ds game by the end of the month. (current record is OOT at 56 hours). Anyway, if any wants to donate to a good cause (cutting my commute time down to a couple seconds) please come on over and donate to my bridge project!!!

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ha...

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

Eel

My tips for bugcatching in the island:

Always start at night, after 7-8 pm, this is when most beetles are out and most butterflies are not. Cut down the palm trees at the bottom of the island (more on that later) make any non-beetle bugs run away or catch them (to release them later).

Worthless beetles spawn in the fruit trees but DON'T make every one of them run away, first look what it is, normal fruit trees spawn scarab bettles, giant stags and rainbow stags, ALL look like the other worthless beetles at first but are pretty valuable (specially the gaint and rainbow ones).

All the beetles that spawn in the palm trees are worth it, specially the golden and hercules beetles, these two however are very nervous and run away even when you can't yet see them, so always go to the south of the island (where there are no palms and thus is safe to walk around and provides a good spot to watch the other trees) and see if any beetles spawned in the palm trees.

To catch hercules and goden beetles.... You need to crawl with your net as slow as you can, tilting the circle pad just enough to varely move and some luck. The other beetles are less touchy so you can crawl at full speed with no problems.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

EarnMuse

Does anyone have a Majora's Mask?

FC: 3050-7822-2924

BrittGOAL14

5 ocean fish
2 sea slug
5 moray eel
6 ribbon eel
1 whale shark
3 blue marlin
1 ray
1 napoleonfish
1 giant trevally
1 sea anemone
1 sea grape

All from the island, got 118,800. One trip.
I'll get more bugs tonight. ^.^

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.

ACNH Catalog

BrittGOAL14

As for the hours... I've clocked 41:25 since the 9th. Beating OoT by about 20 hours. O.O
Dear me!

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.

ACNH Catalog

Mr_Vengeance

This game is superb! I wasn't as hyped for it as most - I was getting it from in Ninty's Euro promo so wasn't too fussed about it. But I'm not really into it - I had to wait a couple of days though to buy the fishing rod; fishing was my favourite activity in the DS game. Anyway, I spent the afternoon today fishing for sharks and sea bass and.... tin cans Superb fun! Great graphics too.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 6960 3230

Currently playing: Mario and Donkey Kong: Minis on the Move, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity, Animal Crossing: New Leaf

ELI-ASH

@Emaan Yea totally,I try to visit all my peeps when i can but usually when I check only like 1 or 2 have there gate open. Im planning an Island trip with friends Saturday (much earlier than the last since the late night thing backfired a bit) Your welcome to come. I'll love to go to your town aswell. (✿◠‿◠)

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

BrittGOAL14

Will open my gates later tonight for anyone who'd like to stop by. (I promise I'll actually be there this time around! xD)

Would love some donations... An island trip would be cool too. I have the Night Owl ordinance, so shops are open!

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.

ACNH Catalog

Number_6

Has anyone else experienced "AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED" message when playing with friends? We have two copies of New Leaf at my house, and one of them constantly crashes when playing as a Club Tortimer member, or playing either with WiFi or a system to system link. It doesn't give an error code, just says "An error has occurred" with Resetti on the top screen. Usually it kicks you back in front of your train station, with everything since the last save lost. Once it shut down Animal Crossing and set off Resetti actually coming and yelling about not saving.

This is a serious fun sponge when this happens, and it happens almost every time there is any multiplayer use. There goes all the fish, bugs, plants and medals you got when it occurs. I looked through this thread and didn't see it mentioned, but I could have missed it somewhere among the 2,160 previous posts. It doesn't happen with my downloaded copy of the game ever, but it does with our physical cartridge copy.

Edited on by Number_6

I am not a number, I am a free man!
Er, except on my 3DS - 3308-4553-9848

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic