3DS Forum

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Showing 201 to 220 of 5,978

AuthorMessage

Jono97

201. Posted:

What I hope is for variety in what the residents speak. I sometimes get annoyed of the residents saying the same stuff over and over again... I quite the Wii version while I'm probably getting the 3DS version :P

Not extremely into nintendo at the moment, but not really into anything else either. :|

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6640-5759 | Twitter: clubmini123

AuthorMessage

Victoria

202. Posted:

You know, since it sounds like so many of you have played so many different versions of this game, what it really needs is a complete re-vamp. We've all seen the same things for sale in the shops, and heard the characters same the same things many times over and we all know the music by heart.
How old is the original AC anyway? Maybe what they really need to do is revamp the whole thing, but make the game play the same. Just changing the outside look of our houses, and the layout of the towns isn't really much of a change. It's taking them long enough to get this game to us ... right now I'm really hoping for some big changes.

My Art Academy artwork can be viewed here: My Gallery

AuthorMessage

Emaan

203. Posted:

While change is good, I feel like some things in Animal Crossing should never change. If they switch things up too much in a sequel, it might lose the charm that makes Animal Crossing so great.

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

Cevan

204. Posted:

Emaan1 wrote:

While change is good, I feel like some things in Animal Crossing should never change. If they switch things up too much in a sequel, it might lose the charm that makes Animal Crossing so great.

Agreed. They're changing some stuff in Jump Out, however, I feel that all the changes they've made are good ones, and in no way take away the charm in Animal Crossing games. I'll admit, though, I will miss Nook's Cranny.

3DS Friend Code: 1590-4756-8509
NNID: Cevan7

If you add me, please inform me in some way so I can add you.

3DS Friend Code: 1590-4756-8509 | Nintendo Network ID: Cevan7

AuthorMessage

Mahra

205. Posted:

BenAV wrote:

My friends list is starting to fill up, but I'll totally have to find room for some Animal Crossing players. :P
I wish they got rid of the 100 person limit.
That was fine for individual games, but it's not enough when each game shares the same code.

You Have Me !! Im getting the game in Day One :D

Mahra

3DS Friend Code: 4468-2279-3969 | Nintendo Network ID: Crazyforart | Twitter: awkwardboo

AuthorMessage

Emaan

206. Posted:

@Cevan, Animal Crossing 3DS has made good changes, I'll miss Tom Nook's stores also, and I was referring to what @Victoria was saying about the series needing something completely new.

The Emaaloggery

AuthorMessage

Victoria

207. Posted:

I don't want the heart of the game to change ... what I really want is different furniture and things to buy. I can't believe when I see old version of the game how it's all just the same. And so many people complained when the Wii version came out how it was no good, and how they didn't want to build their town all over again when they spent so much time on the other versions. I guess what I really mean is I don't want to hear people moaning because it's the same game they've already played. I loved the Wii version, and except for the grass wearing away, I thought it was great. But so many people said it was an awful game and no-where near as good as X-version. It started to be that I wouldn't even talk about how much I enjoyed playing on the Wii.
With Nintendo taking this long to get the 3D version out to us, I sure hope it lives up to the anticipation everyone has.

My Art Academy artwork can be viewed here: My Gallery

AuthorMessage

Shadow100

208. Posted:

Mahary wrote:

BenAV wrote:

My friends list is starting to fill up, but I'll totally have to find room for some Animal Crossing players. :P
I wish they got rid of the 100 person limit.
That was fine for individual games, but it's not enough when each game shares the same code.

[/div]

You Have Me !! Im getting the game in Day One :D

[/div]

Same for me :P

Edited on by Shadow100

Backloggery | Now Playing

Twitter: shdw100

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

209. Posted:

More news today! Can't wait~

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

210. Posted:

pretty sure nintendo will focus on new games this conference.

the games we already know comming out soon will be at the softwareshowcase tomorrow

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139 <<>> Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage

Mahra

211. Posted:

Victoria wrote:

I don't want the heart of the game to change ... what I really want is different furniture and things to buy. I can't believe when I see old version of the game how it's all just the same. And so many people complained when the Wii version came out how it was no good, and how they didn't want to build their town all over again when they spent so much time on the other versions. I guess what I really mean is I don't want to hear people moaning because it's the same game they've already played. I loved the Wii version, and except for the grass wearing away, I thought it was great. But so many people said it was an awful game and no-where near as good as X-version. It started to be that I wouldn't even talk about how much I enjoyed playing on the Wii.
With Nintendo taking this long to get the 3D version out to us, I sure hope it lives up to the anticipation everyone has.

[/div]

I agree I Liked the Wii Version Too :) i spent hours playing that game !! Hope the 3d version Comes Out Soon !!

Edited on by Mahra

Mahra

3DS Friend Code: 4468-2279-3969 | Nintendo Network ID: Crazyforart | Twitter: awkwardboo

AuthorMessage

FonistofCruxis

212. Posted:

Chrono_Cross wrote:

I won't be surprised if this is the best game on the system. Man... I'm so excited. :)

I would say the same but it couldn't possibly be better than Tales of the Abyss but it seems likely that it will be the second best game on the 3DS.

Neilloggery

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

213. Posted:

As much as I'm excited for this not sure they should spend conference time on this. Wave that stuff for the software showcase. Nit sure you can change animal crossing that much to show on stage.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

Mahra

214. Posted:

FonistofCruxis wrote:

Chrono_Cross wrote:

I won't be surprised if this is the best game on the system. Man... I'm so excited. :)

[/div]

I would say the same but it couldn't possibly be better than Tales of the Abyss but it seems likely that it will be the second best game on the 3DS.

It Could :$ It Will Be The best Game !!

Mahra

AuthorMessage

sc100

215. Posted:

I was disappointed we didn't see AC3DS at the presentation today but at least we'll see it for sure tomorrow. Hopefully we'll get an in-depth look at it with playable versions available. I'm a little concerned about the release date. Considering both Paper Mario and Luigi's Mansion both have "holiday" release dates, I hope AC3DS doesn't get released in December or even later. I think it's supposed to come out in Japan in October so let's hope for a simultaneous worldwide release.

sc100

AuthorMessage

Emaan

216. Posted:

Yeah, they could of at least shown Animal Crossing 3DS in a quick video, and gone more in depth tomorrow. Oh well, this game doesn't need much explaining. Besides a release date, just a nice new trailer would make me happy. :p

Edited on by Emaan

The Emaaloggery

AuthorMessage

mamp

217. Posted:

Don't lose hope guys we still have that one hour 3DS showing tomorrow.

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

AuthorMessage

sc100

218. Posted:

Well, it looks like AC3DS has been delayed into 2013 for the West, which is why they didn't profile it at all this E3. The Wii version came out everywhere around the same time so I'm not sure why it's been delayed in the West this time around. It's still scheduled for the fall in Japan. Maybe they want it to fill in the first quarter game slot for next year after all the holiday games coming for 3DS this year.

Edited on by sc100

sc100

AuthorMessage

Emaan

219. Posted:

@sc100, where did you hear it was delayed to 2013? :O

The Emaaloggery

AuthorMessage

Morphbug

220. Posted:

Well, I think it will be released this october in japan, so it makes sense it will take some time to reach west.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok