Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Posts 1,981 to 2,000 of 5,916

paul6891

LzQuacker wrote:

paul6891 wrote:

Can someone tell me if the tools that nooklings sell change, I've only been able to buy a rod and the shovel

Yes they change.

How often?

Almost 100 hours on xenoblade. Loving the game.
Friend code 0387 8772 9947
network ID liverpaul

Nintendo Network ID: Liverpaul | Twitter:

ToxicSins

paul6891 wrote:

LzQuacker wrote:

paul6891 wrote:

Can someone tell me if the tools that nooklings sell change, I've only been able to buy a rod and the shovel

Yes they change.

How often?

Every day, in theory.

Mitchell

Blathers

PWalk wrote:

HexZyle wrote:

Mitzi! I'm in love, has anyone seen her?

Mitzi lives in my town, come over and take her away.

Add me then

paul6891 wrote:

The store has to be upgraded before Slingshots and Timers appear. And maybe Watering Cans, but I don't know.

Edited on by Blathers

Stay safe, kids: Make sure to save frequently during multiplayer, and always use a stylus!

KaiserGX

Anyone have Dora in there town? She's a lil white mouse.

Kachou on!

Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

Meowpheel

KaiserGX wrote:

Anyone have Dora in there town? She's a lil white mouse.

I had her in my original town in wild world, she actually looks a lot like your avatar.

I remember her being pretty friendly, I think she was probably the first animal to give me its picture in that game.

Meowph, that's right!

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

KaiserGX

I used to draw Kirby comics in middle school and highschool. People liked them so I decided if I wanna get anywhere with them I changed the characters to original ones. The town is named after the town I named in my first Animal Crossing game (Lunavile). The extra l doesn't fit lol. I based the world kinda off Animal Crossing with just animals and they live in a forest. So it was my surprise a couple months ago there'a mouse that looks like my character. Even though it's a girl lol.

Kachou on!

Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

Chrono_Cross

The store has to be upgraded before Slingshots and Timers appear. And maybe Watering Cans, but I don't know.

Watering cans are sold in Leif's flower hut right next to Timmy & Tommy's store.

Axes are sold there as well.

Edited on by Chrono_Cross

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Aviator

If you completed the advice given to you by Isabelle, she gave you a watering can and some foreign fruit.

QUEEN OF SASS
In a way exhausting
we're problem solving
Drink 'til she's attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
Talking 'bout diplomatic
I brought my plastic
Making that peace attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
PSN: naviator_9

Arcamenel

If anyone is interested in buying turnips, Joan is selling them 93 a pop in my town.

Derrick
3DS FC: 1693 - 1069 - 1732

Rafx

Guys and gals add my FC and I'll do the same for yall when I get off work today.
My town name is No Where
The wife and I need animal crassong friends!

Edited on by Rafx

3DS FC: 3755-0786-2046

ELI-ASH

So I decided to go beetle hunting last night.To see what all the hype was about and its true. I got 170,000 in one trip (。♥‿♥。) and i didn't even fill up my box all the way. Just couldn't take it,it's kinda tough but defiantly worth it.

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

Chrono_Cross

RYBlast wrote:

Animal Crossing noob here.

How do I send Camofrog a present?

Buy paper from the shop to write a letter. After finishing the letter, drag the gift you want to send over the envelope icon in your mail bag.

Edited on by Chrono_Cross

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

RYBlast

Chrono_Cross wrote:

RYBlast wrote:

Animal Crossing noob here.

How do I send Camofrog a present?

Buy paper from the shop to write a letter. After finishing the letter, drag the gift you want send over the envelope icon in your mail bag.

Thanks brah

RYBlast

Nintendo Network ID: LittleEgyptian | Twitter:

ELI-ASH

So I was bored and decided to create the Daniel Bryan Yes!Yes!Yes! T-shirt in Animal Crossing New Leaf. A simple design I know but I literally have no artistic talent. XD
Front
Untitled
Back
Untitled
Best pick that showed the ! marks XD
Untitled

Edited on by ELI-ASH

Rafx

ELI-ASH wrote:

So I was bored and decided to create the Daniel Bryan Yes!Yes!Yes! T-shirt in Animal Crossing New Leaf. A simple design I know but I literally have no artistic talent. XD
Front
Untitled
Back
Untitled
Best pick that showed the ! marks XD
Untitled

Lol, good stuff.
Now if you can draw the tape and write No! Over it your golden.

3DS FC: 3755-0786-2046

ELI-ASH

Rafx wrote:

ELI-ASH wrote:

Lol, good stuff.
Now if you can draw the tape and write No! Over it your golden.

Yea definitely making that version too at some point, Im planning on doing Punk's also.

Joeynator3000

So how do the Gyroids appear again? Heard something about them appearing whenever it rains, but I only dug up fossils. I love Gyroids, so yeah...wanna collect all of them.

insert reason for avi change here
YES I MAKE STUPID MISTAKES CONSTANTLY, LEAVE ME ALONE!!!
ZOMG YOUTUBE!!!
TUMBLR!!!
Lzeon's name is here because he's a big meanie poopy head, and Megumi is smexy.

Twitter:

Arianabtd

Morphtorok wrote:

Konata wrote:

Will someone help me make a town tune from a song?
I cant read sheet music, and I'm awful at making town tunes as it is but I really want the Noona Neomu Yeppeo part from this song
anyone wanna help a girl out? :3.

@konata: It may seem weird, but remembered this and decided to give it a go, this is my adaptation of that song, it is not a perfect translation of it to animal crossing, but I used the catchiest part of the song and worked with that, I hope you like it.

Note: it uses the traditional do re mi, not the a b c scale from the games in english, so try to match them by color! Also, try changing the last DO to SOL, it also sounds nice!

Thank you so much for doing that for me ^^.
I'll try it out soon!

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

Arianabtd

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

So how do the Gyroids appear again? Heard something about them appearing whenever it rains, but I only dug up fossils. I love Gyroids, so yeah...wanna collect all of them.

I'm not sure when they come, but I got two a couple days ago and I don't want them.
So I'll collect them and you can have them if you want xD.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic