Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Posts 1,961 to 1,980 of 5,908

Eel

Nobodys_Angel wrote:

How do I take picture of my anthem? D:

I used my ipad to take a photo of the touchcreen. (And since I dont have an sd card adapter, I also have been using it to share my other photos).

I have others like saria's song, the mlp theme and la marseillaise (which I'm currently using) if anyone wants to see them~

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

BrittGOAL14

Woohoo!! Picked up a monocle from @Eli-Ash's town! xD

Out of bells, so fishing for now. Gates are open, feel free to stop by! (Night owl ordinance, shops are open).

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

BrittGOAL14

Only up for a little while longer. Visit Salford if you'd like. Spend your Bells. And then perhaps donate to my suspension bridge. :3 Only if you want.

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

ELI-ASH

BrittGOAL14 wrote:

Woohoo!! Picked up a monocle from @Eli-Ash's town! xD

Out of bells, so fishing for now. Gates are open, feel free to stop by! (Night owl ordinance, shops are open).

Thanks for stopping by. (✿◠‿◠) I went to your town but you weren't there. (∩▂∩)

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

Drawdler

So, anyone online, able to add me? My FC is in my signature, I've been playing all days but I'd like to visit other towns too

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

Osui

Nibelilt wrote:

So, anyone online, able to add me? My FC is in my signature, I've been playing all days but I'd like to visit other towns too

im up, i added you.

FC: 3110 - 4797 - 0564
Pokemon Y Safari : Ground

Looking for Sneasel Safari. Please PM ME

3DS Friend Code: 3110-4797-0564 | Twitter:

Osui

@Nobodys_Angel, @ELI-ASH, @BriMuffin
added you guys, please add me back =) 0490-4885-8385

Edited on by Osui

FC: 3110 - 4797 - 0564
Pokemon Y Safari : Ground

Looking for Sneasel Safari. Please PM ME

3DS Friend Code: 3110-4797-0564 | Twitter:

paul6891

Can someone tell me if the tools that nooklings sell change, I've only been able to buy a rod and the shovel

Almost 100 hours on xenoblade. Loving the game.
Friend code 0387 8772 9947
network ID liverpaul

3DS Friend Code: 0387-8772-9947 | Nintendo Network ID: Liverpaul | Twitter:

LzWinky

paul6891 wrote:

Can someone tell me if the tools that nooklings sell change, I've only been able to buy a rod and the shovel

Yes they change.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

paul6891

LzQuacker wrote:

paul6891 wrote:

Yes they change.

How often?

Almost 100 hours on xenoblade. Loving the game.
Friend code 0387 8772 9947
network ID liverpaul

3DS Friend Code: 0387-8772-9947 | Nintendo Network ID: Liverpaul | Twitter:

ToxicSins

paul6891 wrote:

LzQuacker wrote:

paul6891 wrote:

Yes they change.

How often?

Every day, in theory.

Mitchell

3DS Friend Code: 2638-0149-2737

Blathers

PWalk wrote:

HexZyle wrote:

Mitzi! I'm in love, has anyone seen her?

Mitzi lives in my town, come over and take her away.

Add me then

paul6891 wrote:

The store has to be upgraded before Slingshots and Timers appear. And maybe Watering Cans, but I don't know.

Edited on by Blathers

Stay safe, kids: Make sure to save frequently during multiplayer, and always use a stylus!

3DS Friend Code: 1848-2106-5430

Eel

KaiserGX wrote:

Anyone have Dora in there town? She's a lil white mouse.

I had her in my original town in wild world, she actually looks a lot like your avatar.

I remember her being pretty friendly, I think she was probably the first animal to give me its picture in that game.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

KaiserGX

I used to draw Kirby comics in middle school and highschool. People liked them so I decided if I wanna get anywhere with them I changed the characters to original ones. The town is named after the town I named in my first Animal Crossing game (Lunavile). The extra l doesn't fit lol. I based the world kinda off Animal Crossing with just animals and they live in a forest. So it was my surprise a couple months ago there'a mouse that looks like my character. Even though it's a girl lol.

✉ Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/kaisergx
✉ Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/kaisergx
✉ Twitter: https://twitter.com/kaisergx

Switch Friend Code: SW-3625-8025-1230 | My Nintendo: KaiserGX | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

Chrono_Cross

The store has to be upgraded before Slingshots and Timers appear. And maybe Watering Cans, but I don't know.

Watering cans are sold in Leif's flower hut right next to Timmy & Tommy's store.

Axes are sold there as well.

Edited on by Chrono_Cross

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Aviator

If you completed the advice given to you by Isabelle, she gave you a watering can and some foreign fruit.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic