Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Posts 1,901 to 1,920 of 5,908

SuperJoon

BrittGOAL14 wrote:

Massive sentimental value on anything ladybug/ladybird. Will pay at least 1,000 Bells for any ladybug/ladybird items!!!

I have a ladybug chair I don't need, and l have a ladybug rug too.

PSN: SuperJoon84 | Xbox GT: SuperJoon

Nintendo Network ID: Superjoon | Twitter:

HandheldGuru97

Wining my bug off with just 81 points. I'm gonna head to the island and cheat just a bit (it these for reason though!!!)

Edited on by HandheldGuru97

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ha...

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

Eel

I'm winning the Bug Off with 110 points and got 3 pieces of furniture.

I also made a minimap of my town with roads and all that will look awesome when I get a few of these design boards you can build!

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

zoroarkrules25

I see everyone is enjoying the bug off. It's halloween in my town lol. It's cool how it works. I skipped a lot of days to grown trees and plants. I have an orchard of trees that contain every fruit, so if you need any I'll give you them for free

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

Eel

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

I see everyone is enjoying the bug off. It's halloween in my town lol. It's cool how it works. I skipped a lot of days to grown trees and plants. I have an orchard of trees that contain every fruit, so if you need any I'll give you them for free

You don't really need to timeskip to plant flowers and trees, you can get them in bulk for free in island tours (butterfly catching is the best one).

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Geonjaha

I just remembered that competitions like the Bug Off are best done giving in your less valuable bugs first, then slowly working your way up to the most in order to get more items of free furniture.

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

ELI-ASH

Geonjaha wrote:

I just remembered that competitions like the Bug Off are best done giving in your less valuable bugs first, then slowly working your way up to the most in order to get more items of free furniture.

Yea I was thinking the same thing, Tiger and Mantis are good lower tier ones, then when you want to get serious Agrias and Birdwing are your best bet.

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

BriMuffin

Anyone Wanna Play Together? My Friend Code Is 0232-7747-2884 I Want to visit Someone's Town!

3DS FC: 0232-7747-2884 | Hope We Have Fun!!

BrittGOAL14

@kingjoontoon What do you want for them? Won't be on until 5, watching a game at the moment.

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

Chomposaur

i got 102 from a Agrias and won

Disclaimer: "All opinions are my own, please do not get offended by what i have to say"

Nintendo ID :JogurtTheYogurt FC :2294-4103-5306

Chomposaur

ktribal wrote:

I can buy it from you for 40k or trade you 2 from this list:
Bee Chest, Spider Clock, Beetle Chair, Cicada Stereo

Add me on 2294-4103-5306
40k bells or a Nintendo item will do, also can i look around your town i need a new outfit and furniture lol, ill be watching this thread so ill know when you reply to me. Thanks

Disclaimer: "All opinions are my own, please do not get offended by what i have to say"

Chomposaur

Trading the Dala horse for a Nintendo item add me on 2294-4103-5306, Thanks

Chomposaur

Morphtorok wrote:

Are there any other stag beetle furniture besides the chair? If there is I'd love to pay 8000 per piece!

Yes, its called the insect series take a look
http://animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Insect_Series

ELI-ASH

I'm really loving the Insect furniture you get.Its a nice incentive to play the bug contest again even if you won it already.

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

BrittGOAL14

KingJoonToon wrote:

BrittGOAL14 wrote:

@kingjoontoon What do you want for them? Won't be on until 5, watching a game at the moment.

Nothing really lol. Maybe just some fruit?

I've got apples, coconuts, mangos, durians, cherries, lemons and a few pears. Name your price!

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic