3DS Forum

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Showing 1,681 to 1,700 of 5,948

AuthorMessage

ktribal

1,681. Posted:

Konata how many bells more do you need? I may have some to spare, plus I'm really bored rn :D

3DS FC: 0232-7524-0672

Twitter: thedorkesthour

AuthorMessage

Stryker89

1,682. Posted:

I've noticed one or two people in my friend list (ahem... Kereke!) seemed to have time traveled in New Leaf. You're missing the point of the game! Animal Crossing is built to last- don't tamper with the game to gain items more quickly. You're only damaging your own long term enjoyment of the game.

Current games: A Link Between Worlds, Animal Crossing, Bravely Default
Upcoming games: Super Smash Bros 3DS, Mario Golf

AuthorMessage

Konata

1,683. Posted:

Olliemar28 wrote:

I've noticed one or two people in my friend list (ahem... Kereke!) seemed to have time traveled in New Leaf. You're missing the point of the game! Animal Crossing is built to last- don't tamper with the game to gain items more quickly. You're only damaging your own long term enjoyment of the game.

Animal crossing is just a game.
People play it different ways! I dont time travel, but you shouldn't hate on people who do x3.
It's not like time travling is illegal :3.

I'm sorrryy I keep disappearing >_<.
Visit my K-Pop lair!
My favorite k-pop songs Come Listen!

3DS Friend Code: 5284-2709-9903 | Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: SherrSamala

AuthorMessage

Konata

1,684. Posted:

@ktribal
I need 117,619 bells x3.
You don't have to give me any, it's fine xD.

Visit my K-Pop lair!

3DS Friend Code: 5284-2709-9903 | Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: SherrSamala

AuthorMessage

Stryker89

1,685. Posted:

Konata wrote:

Olliemar28 wrote:

People play it different ways! I dont time travel, but you shouldn't hate on people who do x3.

Oh I'm not hating, far from it. It just seems a shame to take advantage of what's essentially a very obvious glitch.

Current games: A Link Between Worlds, Animal Crossing, Bravely Default
Upcoming games: Super Smash Bros 3DS, Mario Golf

AuthorMessage

ChrisT99

1,686. Posted:

Konata wrote:

@ktribal
I need 117,619 bells x3.

What are you building? I have bells that I practically NEED to do something with.

I've had a tough life with lots of ups and downs, but I'm working on improving it.

3DS Friend Code: 3437-3231-8348 | Nintendo Network ID: Dj64Mk7

AuthorMessage

Witeldram

1,687. Posted:

@Olliemar28
Yeah. Animal Crossing is meant to be a lifestyle game. I don't time travel but I don't hate it. After all, it also has its drawbacks.

Anyways, I recently caught a bee, they're a lot easier to catch than in previous games...I'm thinking of catching as much as I can and selling them. I don't know how much they cost in this game, but in the previous game they sold for a hefty amount of bells.

Check out my Tumblr:
http://theboyfromplanetzi.tumblr.com/
"We do have a lot in common. The same Earth, the same air, the same sky. Maybe if we started looking at what's the same, instead of always looking at what's different . . . well, who knows?" - Meowth, Pokémon: Mewtwo Strikes Back

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0189-7951 | Nintendo Network ID: Exolon

AuthorMessage

Konata

1,688. Posted:

ChrisT99 wrote:

Konata wrote:

@ktribal
I need 117,619 bells x3.

What are you building? I have bells that I practically NEED to do something with.

A bridge. my re-tail is on a sort of island, and there's only one bridge and its hard to get to it without running around a lot. So I'm trying to build another one on the opposite side.

Visit my K-Pop lair!

AuthorMessage

ChrisT99

1,689. Posted:

@Konata

Could I come over and donate to your bridge in a bit?

(also need to talk to you about something)

Edited on by ChrisT99

I've had a tough life with lots of ups and downs, but I'm working on improving it.

AuthorMessage

Emaan

1,690. Posted:

:sways to island music:

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

Konata

1,691. Posted:

ChrisT99 wrote:

@Konata

Could I come over and donate to your bridge in a bit?

(also need to talk to you about something)

Okay. I'll open my gate in a second.

Visit my K-Pop lair!

AuthorMessage

Konata

1,692. Posted:

@ChrisT99
My connection crashed and I have to work on school now.
Wanna come later today?

Visit my K-Pop lair!

AuthorMessage

ELI-ASH

1,693. Posted:

Im opening my gate! If anyone wants Cherries and/or go to the Island with me.

Animal Crossing NewLeaf Rulz!!
Town of Paradise Mayor:Eli_Ash
My Animal Crossing/Random Tumblr
PSN:ELI-ASH

3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753

AuthorMessage

BrittGOAL14

1,694. Posted:

Look what I found!!! x3

Untitled

BrittGOAL14

3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | Twitter: BrittanyYoungx

AuthorMessage

ChrisT99

1,695. Posted:

Konata wrote:

@ChrisT99
Wanna come later today?

Sure, would around 5 pm work for you?

AuthorMessage

Konata

1,696. Posted:

ChrisT99 wrote:

Konata wrote:

@ChrisT99
Wanna come later today?

Sure, would around 5 pm work for you?

Not sure what time zone you're in so I wouldn't know what time that is where I'm at x3.

Visit my K-Pop lair!

AuthorMessage

Joshers744

1,697. Posted:

BrittGOAL14 wrote:

Look what I found!!! x3

Untitled

I found two of those guys this morning! Not sure where they came from.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744
XBL : Jataylor744

My 3DS friend code is : 4639-9014-2585Online games i have right now : MK7, Mario Tennis O, Kid Icarus: Uprising, Sonic Generations, Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon, Animal Crossing : New Leaf

-John 3:16

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

AuthorMessage

Joshers744

1,698. Posted:

Witeldram wrote:

@Olliemar28
Yeah. Animal Crossing is meant to be a lifestyle game. I don't time travel but I don't hate it. After all, it also has its drawbacks.

Anyways, I recently caught a bee, they're a lot easier to catch than in previous games...I'm thinking of catching as much as I can and selling them. I don't know how much they cost in this game, but in the previous game they sold for a hefty amount of bells.

I'm not a time traveler either. You can play it how you want, but I do feel like you are missing part of what was supposed to be the experience of Animal Crossing by doing so (not saying I didn't play around with it on the GC version though :p)

I caught a bee the other day, but the next time I tried i got stung.

The first time I started running, then stopped pulled out my net, turned around and said 'COOOMEE OOOOOOON!' and got 'em. haha

Nintendo ID : Whopper744
XBL : Jataylor744

My 3DS friend code is : 4639-9014-2585Online games i have right now : MK7, Mario Tennis O, Kid Icarus: Uprising, Sonic Generations, Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon, Animal Crossing : New Leaf

-John 3:16

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

AuthorMessage

Geonjaha

1,699. Posted:

Olliemar28 wrote:

Konata wrote:

Olliemar28 wrote:

Oh I'm not hating, far from it. It just seems a shame to take advantage of what's essentially a very obvious glitch.

I agree, but to the people who are quickly passing through time and seasons - they're the ones who will lose interest in the game within a month. Yes, they'll 100% the game first with fish, bugs, fossils and such - but it's at its core a single player game. As long as you play alone or just with people who don't exploit it, it shouldn't bother you. ;)

I still believe the game should lock in your date once you start playing and not run on the 3DS' date feature - but it seems that wont be happening.

Edited on by Geonjaha

I make Pixel Art on occasion.

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

AuthorMessage

Witeldram

1,700. Posted:

Geonjaha wrote:

Olliemar28 wrote:

Konata wrote:

Olliemar28 wrote:

I agree, but to the people who are quickly passing through time and seasons - they're the ones who will lose interest in the game within a month. Yes, they'll 100% the game first with fish, bugs, fossils and such - but it's at its core a single player game. As long as you play alone or just with people who don't exploit it, it shouldn't bother you. ;)

I still believe the game should lock in your date once you start playing and not run on the 3DS' date feature - but it seems that wont be happening.

I actually think locking the date would've been a great idea! I'm surprised Nintendo didn't do anything about time travel. They fixed other problems, such as making flowers sparkle when you water them, making grass deteriorate at a slower rate and grow back at a faster rate, heck, they even changed up Resetti!

Check out my Tumblr:
http://theboyfromplanetzi.tumblr.com/
"We do have a lot in common. The same Earth, the same air, the same sky. Maybe if we started looking at what's the same, instead of always looking at what's different . . . well, who knows?" - Meowth, Pokémon: Mewtwo Strikes Back

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0189-7951 | Nintendo Network ID: Exolon