Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Posts 1,661 to 1,680 of 5,983

Arianabtd

ELI-ASH wrote:

Konata wrote:

how are you guys getting your projects done so fast?
None of my neighbors have contributed to my bridge other than me and I'm wondering if its ever gonna get done x3.

Well during the night I stockpile my locker with fish and bugs so I start my mornings with a good 40,50k (✿◠‿◠)
Can you Add me @Konata? I added you.

I'm trying to put half of the days earning for my loan, and use the rest for savings and the bridge.
I need a bridge soon, it's hard running around my town without an extra bridge x3.

Sure ill add you, give me a second ^^.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

BandG

what is your get rich quick plan? mine is just island night trips ( i dont time travel )

Super Smash Bros. Can't Wait!

Nintendo Network ID: Waterwraith

BrittGOAL14

ChrisT99 wrote:

Last night, I signed the Keep [Town Name] Beautiful Ordinance into law. I'll see what it does and how it works out...

That's what I did. I'll check it out when I get home.

BrittGOAL14

Twitter:

ELI-ASH

BandG wrote:

what is your get rich quick plan? mine is just island night trips ( i dont time travel )

Just fishing and catching bugs in bulk. On one load of what I thought were common river fish I got 25k (^▽^) The daily bonus in Re-tails helps a lot too.

Edited on by ELI-ASH

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

ktribal

Konata how many bells more do you need? I may have some to spare, plus I'm really bored rn

3DS FC: 0232-7524-0672

Twitter:

Stryker89

I've noticed one or two people in my friend list (ahem... Kereke!) seemed to have time traveled in New Leaf. You're missing the point of the game! Animal Crossing is built to last- don't tamper with the game to gain items more quickly. You're only damaging your own long term enjoyment of the game.

Current games: Splatoon, The Witcher 3
Upcoming: NX...

R.I.P Satoru Iwata

Arianabtd

Olliemar28 wrote:

I've noticed one or two people in my friend list (ahem... Kereke!) seemed to have time traveled in New Leaf. You're missing the point of the game! Animal Crossing is built to last- don't tamper with the game to gain items more quickly. You're only damaging your own long term enjoyment of the game.

Animal crossing is just a game.
People play it different ways! I dont time travel, but you shouldn't hate on people who do x3.
It's not like time travling is illegal :3.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

Stryker89

Konata wrote:

Olliemar28 wrote:

I've noticed one or two people in my friend list (ahem... Kereke!) seemed to have time traveled in New Leaf. You're missing the point of the game! Animal Crossing is built to last- don't tamper with the game to gain items more quickly. You're only damaging your own long term enjoyment of the game.

Animal crossing is just a game.
People play it different ways! I dont time travel, but you shouldn't hate on people who do x3.
It's not like time travling is illegal :3.

Oh I'm not hating, far from it. It just seems a shame to take advantage of what's essentially a very obvious glitch.

Current games: Splatoon, The Witcher 3
Upcoming: NX...

R.I.P Satoru Iwata

Witeldram

@Olliemar28
Yeah. Animal Crossing is meant to be a lifestyle game. I don't time travel but I don't hate it. After all, it also has its drawbacks.

Anyways, I recently caught a bee, they're a lot easier to catch than in previous games...I'm thinking of catching as much as I can and selling them. I don't know how much they cost in this game, but in the previous game they sold for a hefty amount of bells.

Check out my Tumblr:
http://theboyfromplanetzi.tumblr.com/
"We do have a lot in common. The same Earth, the same air, the same sky. Maybe if we started looking at what's the same, instead of always looking at what's different . . . well, who knows?" - Meowth, Pokémon: Mewtwo Strikes Back

Nintendo Network ID: Exolon

Arianabtd

ChrisT99 wrote:

Konata wrote:

@ktribal
I need 117,619 bells x3.
You don't have to give me any, it's fine xD.

What are you building? I have bells that I practically NEED to do something with.

A bridge. my re-tail is on a sort of island, and there's only one bridge and its hard to get to it without running around a lot. So I'm trying to build another one on the opposite side.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

Arianabtd

ChrisT99 wrote:

@Konata

Could I come over and donate to your bridge in a bit?

(also need to talk to you about something)

Okay. I'll open my gate in a second.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic