Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Posts 1,641 to 1,660 of 5,908

HandheldGuru97

ELI-ASH wrote:

Despite one of my friends unfortunately dropping out in the island my items didn't disappear. (✿◠‿◠)

Same with my stuff!! I thought I lost everything, but I didn't.

Edited on by HandheldGuru97

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ha...

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

ToxicSins

Neo-GeoFan wrote:

ELI-ASH wrote:

Despite one of my friends unfortunately dropping out in the island my items didn't disappear. (✿◠‿◠)

Same with my stuff!! I thought I lost everything, but I didn't.

Have you added me back? I'm afraid I can't see your town until we are 3DS friends.

Mitchell

3DS Friend Code: 2638-0149-2737

HandheldGuru97

@ToxicSins I'll add you back in just a bit

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ha...

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

Spoony_Tech

I've stayed far away from this topic because I knew it would blow up! Really liking the changes since the very first one on the cube. Thought I might get bored but its all about the money for me! Really love the BF system as well!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

SuperJoon

Should be getting this tomorrow. If you haven't added me, please do! Let me know so I can add you back

PSN: SuperJoon84 | Xbox GT: SuperJoon

Nintendo Network ID: Superjoon | Twitter:

MERG

Tech...I've never dipped in the Animal Crossing pool...should I give it a try (although Monster Hunter is taking up my time now)?

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

Whopper744

OldMan-Tech wrote:

I've stayed far away from this topic because I knew it would blow up! Really liking the changes since the very first one on the cube. Thought I might get bored but its all about the money for me! Really love the BF system as well!

How's it going in your town Tech? We need to visit each other's places.
I got Pears and some other stuff I've planted here by the way.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

Spoony_Tech

MERG wrote:

Tech...I've never dipped in the Animal Crossing pool...should I give it a try (although Monster Hunter is taking up my time now)?

If you get it its more about the social then the single player. If you're not going to add friends then I say skip it but if you want to add frineds then go for it as its relaxing fun. I haven't touched MH in about 2 weeks now but I definitly want to get back into it. I put in about 100 hours and feel like I could put in another 300 easily!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

MERG

You've already put 100 into MHU? DO YOU SLEEP? Geez, I'm only at about 25 (that dang Qurupeco is kicking my @$$!).

Witeldram

How many people can play simultaneously? Four?

Check out my Tumblr:
http://theboyfromplanetzi.tumblr.com/
"We do have a lot in common. The same Earth, the same air, the same sky. Maybe if we started looking at what's the same, instead of always looking at what's different . . . well, who knows?" - Meowth, Pokémon: Mewtwo Strik...

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0189-7951 | Nintendo Network ID: Exolon

Spoony_Tech

@Joshers744 Yeah I've got pears too! Working on paying off my second loan and ill upgrade again! I've got about 5 or different fruits planted just waiting for them to grow! If I see you online ill open my gate so we can BF each other!

MERG said:

Spoony_Tech

@MERG I go to bed at around 1am and wake up at around 7_8 so not much lol. With the kids all home though my game time will drop off during the day but I get in what I can between that! I've also put about 20+ hours into DKCR 3d in about 2 weeks time! Haven't touch either zelda or Denpa2 though.

MERG said:

Geonjaha

OldMan-Tech wrote:

MERG wrote:

If you get it its more about the social then the single player. If you're not going to add friends then I say skip it but if you want to add frineds then go for it as its relaxing fun.

Speak for yourself. First time I played through Wild World I didn't have any multiplayer experiences, but I still loved the game.

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

MERG

OldMan-Tech wrote:

@MERG I go to bed at around 1am and wake up at around 7_8 so not much lol. With the kids all home though my game time will drop off during the day but I get in what I can between that! I've also put about 20+ hours into DKCR 3d in about 2 weeks time! Haven't touch either zelda or Denpa2 though.

I haven't gotten DCKR, zeldas or Denpamen yet...I am getting further and further behind

Spoony_Tech

Geonjaha wrote:

OldMan-Tech wrote:

MERG wrote:

If you get it its more about the social then the single player. If you're not going to add friends then I say skip it but if you want to add frineds then go for it as its relaxing fun.

Speak for yourself. First time I played through Wild World I didn't have any multiplayer experiences, but I still loved the game.

Well I know what type of gamer he is and I think he might get bored with it if its just him and no one else! He has too many other games to play and if hes can't really add friends then I don't think its worth it to him! Just my opinion but I know I would get bored if it was just me playing this after about a week or 2!

MERG said:

Spoony_Tech

MERG wrote:

OldMan-Tech wrote:

I haven't gotten DCKR, zeldas or Denpamen yet...I am getting further and further behind

Just enjoy MH and don't worry about the rest! Its all about gaming with what you love. You should pick up the CPP though as it works wonderful. Beside you can't keep up with me anyways!

MERG said:

Whopper744

OldMan-Tech wrote:

@Joshers744 Yeah I've got pears too! Working on paying off my second loan and ill upgrade again! I've got about 5 or different fruits planted just waiting for them to grow! If I see you online ill open my gate so we can BF each other!

Same here. Will probably be on later tonight, and probably Saturday at sometime.
Funny thing is I bought my wife the game and after she already got too far into the start to start all over again, I found out she had pears as well...oh well

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

MERG

Hey...I kept up pretty well with EO4!

And Tech is right...he pretty much knows my gaming style.

BrittGOAL14

Err. How do I deposit my medals earned at the island? O.o

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic