Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Posts 1,601 to 1,620 of 6,000

RevolverLink

Argh, I'd nabbed a dozen new bugs and fish while my sister was visiting... and then the internet briefly crapped out and I lost everything. :

Avatar - Estelle Bright (Trails in the Sky)
Currently Playing - Suikoden II
The Revloggery

Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

Sakura

Hi

This may have been covered before, but this thread is way too long to check everything! Just wondering, do the visitors to your town appear in the streetpass plaza like the racers in Mariokart?

never mind, ignore me! It's late. Just remembered that your AC character is not a mii so it would be weird to find them in your plaza D'oh...

Edited on by Sakura

Sakura

BrittGOAL14

Sorry you all, I'll reopen my gates later on. My wonderful disability causes me to have to stop whatever I'm doing with zero notice. -.-

And I'll probably start visiting your towns either tonight or tomorrow for sure!

BrittGOAL14

Twitter:

BrittGOAL14

RevolverLink wrote:

Argh, I'd nabbed a dozen new bugs and fish while my sister was visiting... and then the internet briefly crapped out and I lost everything. :

That happened to me the other night when I'd hooked a shark for the first time! Hate it. >.<

BrittGOAL14

Twitter:

RevolverLink

BrittGOAL14 wrote:

RevolverLink wrote:

That happened to me the other night when I'd hooked a shark for the first time! Hate it. >.<

I was actually showing off my shark when it happened.

Curse my own hubris.

Edited on by RevolverLink

Avatar - Estelle Bright (Trails in the Sky)
Currently Playing - Suikoden II
The Revloggery

Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

Popcorn

This game has a beautiful soundtrack.

Nintendo Network : Popcorn
3ds FC: 2621-2651-7547
Animal Crossing New Leaf Fruit: Pear

Happy_Mask

Twould any of my 3ds friends like to visit my town, or would like to allow me to visit theirs? :3

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

eddb0ii

My town is dope Anyone tryna play?

ACNL FC - 4012-3949-6277

Twitter:

Zeke365

You know there is something I miss from the original gamecube version. There was an option to help out and do chores or you have could chose to talk. I would like this feature to return or a way to respond to your animal friends.

Zeke365

ELI-ASH

Zeke365 wrote:

You know there is something I miss from the original gamecube version. There was an option to help out and do chores or you have could chose to talk. I would like this feature to return or a way to respond to your animal friends.

It's still there it just comes up in normal conversation. Personally l like it better this way, since before 3 out 4 animal usually almost always didn't have job.s Until you find that 1 animal that does have one..Its more balanced.

Edited on by ELI-ASH

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

Meowpheel

RevolverLink wrote:

BrittGOAL14 wrote:

RevolverLink wrote:

I was actually showing off my shark when it happened.

Curse my own hubris.

While online, you can press start to save the game. I'd recommend doing so after catching some rare critter or fish.

Meowph, that's right!

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

HandheldGuru97

Just started my first PWP a campsite!!! Anyone who's got the bells wanna donate??? (I would appreciate it )

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/HandheldGuru9...

Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

Witeldram

I have this slight fear of going around the ocean because I don't even have a fishing rod and I'm afraid I'll run into a rare fish . . .

Check out my Tumblr:
http://theboyfromplanetzi.tumblr.com/
"We do have a lot in common. The same Earth, the same air, the same sky. Maybe if we started looking at what's the same, instead of always looking at what's different . . . well, who knows?" - Meowth, Pokémon: Mewtwo Strikes Back

Nintendo Network ID: Exolon

BrittGOAL14

Witeldram wrote:

I have this slight fear of going around the ocean because I don't even have a fishing rod and I'm afraid I'll run into a rare fish . . .

You will run into them. So don't. Haha

BrittGOAL14

Twitter:

HandheldGuru97

Gate open!!! Donate Donate Donate!!!!!!!!! (oh now I am starting to sound like Nook....)

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/HandheldGuru9...

Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

ELI-ASH

Neo-GeoFan wrote:

Gate open!!! Donate Donate Donate!!!!!!!!! (oh now I am starting to sound like Nook....)

I added you Neo, Add me back I can spare a few bells for your project ^_^

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic