3DS Forum

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Showing 1,601 to 1,620 of 5,967

AuthorMessage
RevolverLink

RevolverLink

1,601. Posted:

Argh, I'd nabbed a dozen new bugs and fish while my sister was visiting... and then the internet briefly crapped out and I lost everything. :

"Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?" "That is the only time a man can be brave."
The Revloggery

Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

AuthorMessage
Sakura

Sakura

1,602. Posted:

Hi

This may have been covered before, but this thread is way too long to check everything! Just wondering, do the visitors to your town appear in the streetpass plaza like the racers in Mariokart? :)

never mind, ignore me! It's late. Just remembered that your AC character is not a mii so it would be weird to find them in your plaza D'oh...

Edited on by Sakura

Petition for more more special miis https://www.change.org/p/nintendo-of-europe-release-special-miis-in-europe-2?recruiter=168826539&utm_campaign=mailto_link&utm_medium=email&utm_source=share_petition

AuthorMessage
BrittGOAL14

BrittGOAL14

1,603. Posted:

Sorry you all, I'll reopen my gates later on. My wonderful disability causes me to have to stop whatever I'm doing with zero notice. -.-

And I'll probably start visiting your towns either tonight or tomorrow for sure!

BrittGOAL14

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
BrittGOAL14

BrittGOAL14

1,604. Posted:

RevolverLink wrote:

Argh, I'd nabbed a dozen new bugs and fish while my sister was visiting... and then the internet briefly crapped out and I lost everything. :

That happened to me the other night when I'd hooked a shark for the first time! Hate it. >.<

BrittGOAL14

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
RevolverLink

RevolverLink

1,605. Posted:

BrittGOAL14 wrote:

RevolverLink wrote:

Argh, I'd nabbed a dozen new bugs and fish while my sister was visiting... and then the internet briefly crapped out and I lost everything. :

That happened to me the other night when I'd hooked a shark for the first time! Hate it. >.<

I was actually showing off my shark when it happened.

Curse my own hubris.

Edited on by RevolverLink

"Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?" "That is the only time a man can be brave."
The Revloggery

Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

AuthorMessage
Popcorn

Popcorn

1,606. Posted:

This game has a beautiful soundtrack.

Nintendo Network : Popcorn
3ds FC: 2621-2651-7547
Animal Crossing New Leaf Fruit: Pear

AuthorMessage
ELI-ASH

ELI-ASH

1,607. Posted:

@ChrisT99
@ToxicSins
@Konata
@Emaan
@Popcorn
@Groose_Lord
@rachelthehedgehog
I added you guys...

Edited on by ELI-ASH

My youtube channel
current lets play "Torneco's mystery dungeon"
PSN:ELI-ASH
Just got a WiiU if you added me on 3ds feel free to add me on this too.

Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

AuthorMessage
Happy_Mask

Happy_Mask

1,608. Posted:

Twould any of my 3ds friends like to visit my town, or would like to allow me to visit theirs? :3

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage
eddb0ii

eddb0ii

1,609. Posted:

My town is dope Anyone tryna play?

ACNL FC - 4012-3949-6277

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
ELI-ASH

ELI-ASH

1,610. Posted:

Happy_Mask wrote:

Twould any of my 3ds friends like to visit my town, or would like to allow me to visit theirs? :3

Added you.
I will like to visit yours.

My youtube channel
current lets play "Torneco's mystery dungeon"
PSN:ELI-ASH
Just got a WiiU if you added me on 3ds feel free to add me on this too.

Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

AuthorMessage
Zeke365

Zeke365

1,611. Posted:

You know there is something I miss from the original gamecube version. There was an option to help out and do chores or you have could chose to talk. I would like this feature to return or a way to respond to your animal friends.

Zeke365

AuthorMessage
ELI-ASH

ELI-ASH

1,612. Posted:

Zeke365 wrote:

You know there is something I miss from the original gamecube version. There was an option to help out and do chores or you have could chose to talk. I would like this feature to return or a way to respond to your animal friends.

It's still there it just comes up in normal conversation. Personally l like it better this way, since before 3 out 4 animal usually almost always didn't have job.s Until you find that 1 animal that does have one..Its more balanced.

Edited on by ELI-ASH

My youtube channel
current lets play "Torneco's mystery dungeon"
PSN:ELI-ASH
Just got a WiiU if you added me on 3ds feel free to add me on this too.

Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

AuthorMessage
MorpheelStaff

Morpheel

1,613. Posted:

RevolverLink wrote:

BrittGOAL14 wrote:

RevolverLink wrote:

Argh, I'd nabbed a dozen new bugs and fish while my sister was visiting... and then the internet briefly crapped out and I lost everything. :

That happened to me the other night when I'd hooked a shark for the first time! Hate it. >.<

I was actually showing off my shark when it happened.

Curse my own hubris.

While online, you can press start to save the game. I'd recommend doing so after catching some rare critter or fish.

Back to the basics.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage
Emaan

Emaan

1,614. Posted:

@Chrono
Ah, I see the resemblance now!

@ELI-ASH
I'll be sure to add ya

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ Not around as much as I used to be ✰

Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage
HandheldGuru97

HandheldGuru97

1,615. Posted:

Just started my first PWP a campsite!!! Anyone who's got the bells wanna donate??? (I would appreciate it :))

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems and games!!!!!!!!!!
The 3DS XL is amazing. Much games... ^_^
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/HandheldGuru97
And my Blog! HandheldBlog

Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

AuthorMessage
Witeldram

Witeldram

1,616. Posted:

I have this slight fear of going around the ocean because I don't even have a fishing rod and I'm afraid I'll run into a rare fish . . .

Check out my Tumblr:
http://theboyfromplanetzi.tumblr.com/
"We do have a lot in common. The same Earth, the same air, the same sky. Maybe if we started looking at what's the same, instead of always looking at what's different . . . well, who knows?" - Meowth, Pokémon: Mewtwo Strikes Back

Nintendo Network ID: Exolon

AuthorMessage
ELI-ASH

ELI-ASH

1,617. Posted:

Im opening my gates! I got a full raptor set.

My youtube channel
current lets play "Torneco's mystery dungeon"
PSN:ELI-ASH
Just got a WiiU if you added me on 3ds feel free to add me on this too.

Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

AuthorMessage
BrittGOAL14

BrittGOAL14

1,618. Posted:

Witeldram wrote:

I have this slight fear of going around the ocean because I don't even have a fishing rod and I'm afraid I'll run into a rare fish . . .

You will run into them. So don't. Haha

BrittGOAL14

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
HandheldGuru97

HandheldGuru97

1,619. Posted:

Gate open!!! Donate Donate Donate!!!!!!!!! (oh now I am starting to sound like Nook....)

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems and games!!!!!!!!!!
The 3DS XL is amazing. Much games... ^_^
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/HandheldGuru97
And my Blog! HandheldBlog

Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

AuthorMessage
ELI-ASH

ELI-ASH

1,620. Posted:

Neo-GeoFan wrote:

Gate open!!! Donate Donate Donate!!!!!!!!! (oh now I am starting to sound like Nook....)

I added you Neo, Add me back I can spare a few bells for your project ^_^

My youtube channel
current lets play "Torneco's mystery dungeon"
PSN:ELI-ASH
Just got a WiiU if you added me on 3ds feel free to add me on this too.

Nintendo Network ID: lielie112