3DS Forum

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Showing 1,581 to 1,600 of 5,982

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Arianabtd

1,581. Posted:

Will someone help me make a town tune from a song?
I cant read sheet music, and I'm awful at making town tunes as it is but I really want the Noona Neomu Yeppeo part from this song
anyone wanna help a girl out? :3.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: Arianabtd

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Marakuto

1,582. Posted:

I'm glad my real name managed to fit all characters. If I had an extra letter I would've been screwed. XD

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals will pay you to keep their stolen goods safe.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ChrisT99

1,583. Posted:

Konata wrote:

Will someone help me make a town tune from a song?
I cant read sheet music, and I'm awful at making town tunes as it is but I really want the Noona Neomu Yeppeo part from this song
anyone wanna help a girl out? :3.

Why not just "tune" it by ear?

Edited on by ChrisT99

My YouTube Channel

3DS Friend Code: 3437-3231-8348 | Nintendo Network ID: Dj64Mk7 | Twitter: dj64mk7

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Marakuto

1,584. Posted:

I'm finally playing the game and it feels like home already. :)

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals will pay you to keep their stolen goods safe.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Popcorn

1,585. Posted:

Boy you can sure make a lot of bells by bringing stuff back from the island. Made like 70,000 bells.

Nintendo Network : Popcorn
3ds FC: 2621-2651-7547
Animal Crossing New Leaf Fruit: Pear

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Arianabtd

1,586. Posted:

ChrisT99 wrote:

Konata wrote:

Will someone help me make a town tune from a song?
I cant read sheet music, and I'm awful at making town tunes as it is but I really want the Noona Neomu Yeppeo part from this song
anyone wanna help a girl out? :3.

Why not just "tune" it by ear?

I think you missed the part I highlighted above.
I can't do it. I must be impaired somehow.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: Arianabtd

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Geonjaha

1,587. Posted:

Popcorn wrote:

Boy you can sure make a lot of bells by bringing stuff back from the island. Made like 70,000 bells.

The island ruins the game. >.<
It's like they assumed they'd have to make up for the fee of going, but completely overdid it.

I make Pixel Art on occasion.

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

AuthorMessage
Avatar

BrittGOAL14

1,588. Posted:

Anyone know when we unlock Kicks and Club LOL? Those shops and stuff? :/

BrittGOAL14

3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | Twitter: BrittanyYoungx

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Marakuto

1,589. Posted:

I'm glad this game uses remixes of Gamecube tracks!

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals will pay you to keep their stolen goods safe.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ToxicSins

1,590. Posted:

Cesco wrote:

BTW What is the name of your city? As I did with every AC game since the days of gamecube, I'm going to call my city Palooka

Mine is named after a small city in Japan, Yamato.

Mitchell

3DS Friend Code: 2638-0149-2737

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Chrono_Cross

1,591. Posted:

Marakuto wrote:

I'm glad this game uses remixes of Gamecube tracks!

The only one I can identify is the 5 p.m. song. Which others have you noticed?

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ChrisT99

1,592. Posted:

Chrono_Cross wrote:

Which others have you noticed?

There's the Post Office.

My YouTube Channel

3DS Friend Code: 3437-3231-8348 | Nintendo Network ID: Dj64Mk7 | Twitter: dj64mk7

AuthorMessage
Avatar

The_Groosefather

1,593. Posted:

Konata wrote:

ChrisT99 wrote:

Konata wrote:

Will someone help me make a town tune from a song?
I cant read sheet music, and I'm awful at making town tunes as it is but I really want the Noona Neomu Yeppeo part from this song
anyone wanna help a girl out? :3.

Why not just "tune" it by ear?

I think you missed the part I highlighted above.
I can't do it. I must be impaired somehow.

If you have sheet music I could translate it

You will obey Groose and bring me waffles!!!
Snorlax are weak to Camrys
Grooseloggery
"I don't suffer from insanity, i enjoy every minute of it" -unknown

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ChrisT99

1,594. Posted:

Konata wrote:

I can't do it. I must be impaired somehow.

I don't really know what to tell you then.

Edited on by ChrisT99

My YouTube Channel

3DS Friend Code: 3437-3231-8348 | Nintendo Network ID: Dj64Mk7 | Twitter: dj64mk7

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Chrono_Cross

1,595. Posted:

ChrisT99 wrote:

There's the Post Office.

Well yeah, but I'm talking about the hourly music. Is 5 p.m. the only one?

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Marakuto

1,596. Posted:

Chrono_Cross wrote:

Marakuto wrote:

I'm glad this game uses remixes of Gamecube tracks!

The only one I can identify is the 5 p.m. song. Which others have you noticed?

The music inside of the Post office and travelling on the train. There are probably more to discover other than those 3.

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals will pay you to keep their stolen goods safe.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Emaan

1,597. Posted:

Marakuto wrote:

I'm glad this game uses remixes of Gamecube tracks!

Where? :O

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Chrono_Cross

1,598. Posted:

Marakuto wrote:

The music inside of the Post office and travelling on the train. There are probably more to discover other than those 3.

I guess those would count. Now I'm curious, lol.


@Emaan Listen to the 5 p.m music. :)

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Emaan

1,599. Posted:

Oh yes the post office music is a remix of the Gamecube one.

I didn't know 5 PM was a remix though?

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Marakuto

1,600. Posted:

Are the max villagers just 5?

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals will pay you to keep their stolen goods safe.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702