3DS Forum

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Showing 1,561 to 1,580 of 5,944

AuthorMessage

Geonjaha

1,561. Posted:

Apparently in some cases (SOME) it is possible to use the net if the present is low enough. It's much harder though and not guaranteed to reach it.

I make Pixel Art on occasion.

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

AuthorMessage

Rafx

1,562. Posted:

I used my net to get a present. Just have to spot it in time to catch it when it comes over the cliff.

3DS FC: 5343-7678-3530

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

1,563. Posted:

Only my 3rd day owning Animal Crossing New Leaf and I already paid my second loan. Fishing has always been Animal Crossing's #1 money maker.

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook
I help keep these threads updated: New 3DS VC games in Japan, Missing 3DS VC and Wii U VC between regions, and Full of list first party Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Game Gear games missing from the 3DS VC.

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

AuthorMessage

BrittGOAL14

1,564. Posted:

Wealthy town or beautiful town for the ordinance. Hmm. So torn.

BrittGOAL14

3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | Twitter: BrittanyYoungx

AuthorMessage

Marakuto

1,565. Posted:

I managed to get an early copy of this in the UK! I was surprised when the vintage shop in my local town stocked it yesterday but I'm glad it all worked out! Although, I'm a bit skeptical about the copy having a Club Innuendo code, looks like I'll h ave to see... :3

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin

A lot more too.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

AuthorMessage

Gustoff

1,566. Posted:

When does the streetpass feature enable in the game? Do you have to do something first before you can enable to streetpass people? I'm on my third day and the section for HH on Main Street is still closed with a chain.

3DS FC: 1805-2174-4646
3DS Name: Gustoff
AC:NL Dream Code: 4000-2538-6016

AuthorMessage

ChrisT99

1,567. Posted:

Gustoff wrote:

When does the streetpass feature enable in the game? Do you have to do something first before you can enable to streetpass people? I'm on my third day and the section for HH on Main Street is still closed with a chain.

You have to go and talk to Tom Nook.

I've had a tough life with lots of ups and downs, but I'm working on improving it.

3DS Friend Code: 3437-3231-8348 | Nintendo Network ID: Dj64Mk7

AuthorMessage

Geonjaha

1,568. Posted:

Marakuto wrote:

I managed to get an early copy of this in the UK! I was surprised when the vintage shop in my local town stocked it yesterday but I'm glad it all worked out! Although, I'm a bit skeptical about the copy having a Club Innuendo code, looks like I'll h ave to see... :3

You and your luck! I'm waiting on Amazon Day 1 delivery and hoping it makes it on time so I get it before Monday. :o

Edited on by Geonjaha

I make Pixel Art on occasion.

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

AuthorMessage

BrittGOAL14

1,569. Posted:

Gates are about to be open in Salford. Have a PWP just south of Town Hall if anyone would like to donate... Also have some apples for anyone that would like to trade for peaches and/or bananas. :)

Not sure how long I'll be keeping them open, woke up far too early and have a feeling I'll be taking a nap soon.

BrittGOAL14

AuthorMessage

ToxicSins

1,570. Posted:

There is a reason why money is easier to get in New Leaf; the reason being Public Works Projects. None of the previous Animal Crossing games gave you this ability, and the creators assumed you'd be paying for those as well as paying off your house. Thus, you need to have more bells.

Mitchell

3DS Friend Code: 2638-0149-2737

AuthorMessage

Konata

1,571. Posted:

Got the island today!
It's super fun, I really like it.
And I got Mangos, Lemons and Coconuts ^^.

I'm sorrryy I keep disappearing >_<.
Visit my K-Pop lair!
My favorite k-pop songs Come Listen!

3DS Friend Code: 5284-2709-9903 | Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: SherrSamala

AuthorMessage

BrittGOAL14

1,572. Posted:

I get the island tomorrow. Tortimer visited me today about it. ^.^

BrittGOAL14

AuthorMessage

ChrisT99

1,573. Posted:

Konata wrote:

Got the island today!

Do you wanna try one of those Island tours together as a group, maybe with Shadow?

I've had a tough life with lots of ups and downs, but I'm working on improving it.

AuthorMessage

ToxicSins

1,574. Posted:

Konata wrote:

Got the island today!
It's super fun, I really like it.
And I got Mangos, Lemons and Coconuts ^^.

I got bananas and durians! I didn't realize people got different fruit on their islands, too.

Mitchell

3DS Friend Code: 2638-0149-2737

AuthorMessage

ChrisT99

1,575. Posted:

ToxicSins wrote:

I didn't realize people got different fruit on their islands, too.

I got mangos and coconuts. I planted all of them in my town.

AuthorMessage

RevolverLink

1,576. Posted:

Three days later, my (pre-ordered...) copy of New Leaf is here! Finally, I can get busy helping the town of Riverrun get on its feet.

"Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?" "That is the only time a man can be brave."
The Revloggery

3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

AuthorMessage

Cesco

1,577. Posted:

Please Nintendo of Europe, be quick and send me the gift code for downloading Animal Crossing ASAP :-)

Edited on by Cesco

Cesco

AuthorMessage

KingJoonToon

1,578. Posted:

Cant wait to get my code from Nintendo! Aaaaaaaahhhh!!

PS3 Super Slim 500GB - FIFA 14, GTA V, Assassins Creed IV, Batman Arkham Origins, Uncharted 3, FarCry 3, Battlefield 3
PS Vita - 32GB, WiFi, Metal Gear Solid HD Collection, Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock, Doodle God, Little Big Planet Vita, Killzone Mercenary, Rayman Legends, The Walking Dead S1

3DS Friend Code: 1134-7764-2499 | Nintendo Network ID: KingJoonToon | Twitter: GamingWhovian

AuthorMessage

Cesco

1,579. Posted:

BTW What is the name of your city? As I did with every AC game since the days of gamecube, I'm going to call my city Palooka

Edited on by Cesco

Cesco

AuthorMessage

Emaan

1,580. Posted:

So Tortimer visited me today and I can finally make my island trip visit tomorrow :3

Also made my first act as mayor and put the keep the town beautiful ordinance in action, active tomorrow as well~

@ChrisT99, I've been meaning to add you all this time and am doing it right now, sorry for keeping you waiting! :O

And yeah I really need a slingshot. Those floating balloons are taunting me like crazy now u_u

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann