Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Posts 1,541 to 1,560 of 5,908

KiwiPanda

Marakuto wrote:

Are the max villagers just 5?

I have my ninth moving in tomorrow. I believe everyone begins with five, though (with some possibly preparing to enter the town).

Previously RedPanda.
♭ ~Green is not a creative color~ ♪
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
It's severely outdated, but I guess you can look at it if you want. (?)
~
Come visit

3DS Friend Code: 2020-0178-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatRedPandaKid

Chrono_Cross

Emaan wrote:

I didn't know 5 PM was a remix though?

Listen to each version back to back. You have to trust Mel!

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

BrittGOAL14

Gates to Salford are open again. Feel free to stop buy and spend some bells if you wish - along with donating to my fountain.
I have apples - still need peaches. I'll find out what fruit my island will have tomorrow. ^.^

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

AccessibleDaydream

The gate to Myville is now open! If you'd like to stop by, that'd be awesome.
I have a few things to trade if you want to do so.

AccessibleDaydream

Switch Friend Code: SW-2307-0614-2423 | My Nintendo: Dj64Mk7 | Nintendo Network ID: Dj64Mk7 | Twitter:

rachelthehedgehog

ChrisT99 wrote:

The gate to Myville is now open! If you'd like to stop by, that'd be awesome.
I have a few things to trade if you want to do so.

I added you so I can visit your town!

3DS Friend Code -
3737-9786-9474

Looking for friends that have Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS)

rachelthehedgehog

BrittGOAL14 wrote:

Gates to Salford are open again. Feel free to stop buy and spend some bells if you wish - along with donating to my fountain.
I have apples - still need peaches. I'll find out what fruit my island will have tomorrow. ^.^

I have peaches, add me back so I can trade you some!

3DS Friend Code -
3737-9786-9474

Looking for friends that have Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS)

Betelgroose

@Konata I apologize if it doesn't sound right but this is the best I could do
gac-_ ccde-ccc _ (if it sound like it might be lower than normal try using the higher pitched sounds)

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

Klimbatize

My town theme is "Mo Money, Mo Problems".

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Arianabtd

Groose_Lord wrote:

@Konata I apologize if it doesn't sound right but this is the best I could do
gac-_ ccde-ccc _ (if it sound like it might be lower than normal try using the higher pitched sounds)

I can't exactly pinpoint where in the song that's from, but I'd like to thank you for trying your best and doing that for me. I'm gonna use it :3.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

TsunamiSensei

Just implemented the early-bird ordinance. Now I can play at 5 a.m.!

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Betelgroose

My gates are open to all!

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

RevolverLink

Argh, I'd nabbed a dozen new bugs and fish while my sister was visiting... and then the internet briefly crapped out and I lost everything. :

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

Sakura

Hi

This may have been covered before, but this thread is way too long to check everything! Just wondering, do the visitors to your town appear in the streetpass plaza like the racers in Mariokart?

never mind, ignore me! It's late. Just remembered that your AC character is not a mii so it would be weird to find them in your plaza D'oh...

Edited on by Sakura

Sakura

BrittGOAL14

Sorry you all, I'll reopen my gates later on. My wonderful disability causes me to have to stop whatever I'm doing with zero notice. -.-

And I'll probably start visiting your towns either tonight or tomorrow for sure!

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

BrittGOAL14

RevolverLink wrote:

Argh, I'd nabbed a dozen new bugs and fish while my sister was visiting... and then the internet briefly crapped out and I lost everything. :

That happened to me the other night when I'd hooked a shark for the first time! Hate it. >.<

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.

ACNH Catalog

RevolverLink

BrittGOAL14 wrote:

RevolverLink wrote:

That happened to me the other night when I'd hooked a shark for the first time! Hate it. >.<

I was actually showing off my shark when it happened.

Curse my own hubris.

Edited on by RevolverLink

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

Popcorn

This game has a beautiful soundtrack.

Nintendo Network : Popcorn
3ds FC: 2621-2651-7547
Animal Crossing New Leaf Fruit: Pear

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic