3DS Forum

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Showing 1,541 to 1,560 of 5,982

AuthorMessage

ChrisT99

1,541. Posted:

MowerHarvey wrote:

Do you people who have played this game think its easier to make bells than in previous titles?

Like @ELI-ASH, I have not gone to the island yet, but I can say that standard things like fishing do net (pun NOT intended) you more bells this time around.

My YouTube Channel

3DS Friend Code: 3437-3231-8348 | Nintendo Network ID: Dj64Mk7 | Twitter: dj64mk7

AuthorMessage

Geonjaha

1,542. Posted:

I can only hope the abundance of bells and easier fishing/bug catching don't ruin the game too much for me. The concept has already left me a little disappointed. :/

I make Pixel Art on occasion.

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

AuthorMessage

ChrisT99

1,543. Posted:

YES!! The development permit went through!
In other news, I unintentionally cross-bred flowers.

EDIT: Does anyone have a Left Platform they'd be willing to trade?

Edited on by ChrisT99

My YouTube Channel

3DS Friend Code: 3437-3231-8348 | Nintendo Network ID: Dj64Mk7 | Twitter: dj64mk7

AuthorMessage

BrittGOAL14

1,544. Posted:

I'VE BEEN CALLED WHIPPERSNAPPER AGAIN!!! x3

BrittGOAL14

3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | Twitter: BrittanyYoungx

AuthorMessage

BrittGOAL14

1,545. Posted:

What's a pitfall seed? O.o Just dug it up...

BrittGOAL14

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

1,546. Posted:

I hope you get more perfect fruit. I thought I was going to plant my perfect cherry, and I accidentally ate the thing.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

AuthorMessage

Whopper744

1,547. Posted:

My first day on Sunday, i found a perfect fruit (pear) for the first time ever....and have yet to see another one by the way.....well I ate the thing...I dont' know why. I thought 'hey, i found one on my first day, I'm sure there will be more. I'll eat it and see what happens!' Sure my villager was really happy at the time, but now I'm wondering why i didn't plant or sell it at least or something.
...by the way, they still have not sold me a darn slingshot and i have watched THREE gifts float by since I got the game..

Nintendo ID : Whopper744
Fellow WV residents and MK8 fans...join the WV Cup today! 3052 9702 2828

Join Koopalings Thursdays! 5842-3656-8790

(used to be Joshers744...changed it to my Nintendo ID)

-John 3:16

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

AuthorMessage

ChrisT99

1,548. Posted:

BrittGOAL14 wrote:

What's a pitfall seed? O.o Just dug it up...

If you would've steeped onto the star where it was, you would have fallen into the hole.
Thus Pit-FALL.

My YouTube Channel

AuthorMessage

ELI-ASH

1,549. Posted:

Joshers744 wrote:

My first day on Sunday, i found a perfect fruit (pear) for the first time ever....and have yet to see another one by the way.....well I ate the thing...I dont' know why. I thought 'hey, i found one on my first day, I'm sure there will be more. I'll eat it and see what happens!' Sure my villager was really happy at the time, but now I'm wondering why i didn't plant or sell it at least or something.
...by the way, they still have not sold me a darn slingshot and i have watched THREE gifts float by since I got the game..

I got a perfect Cherry on day 1. I quickly found a spot to bury it. ^_^

My youtube channel
current lets play "Torneco's mystery dungeon"
PSN:ELI-ASH
Just got a WiiU if you added me on 3ds feel free to add me on this too.

3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

AuthorMessage

BrittGOAL14

1,550. Posted:

Joshers744 wrote:

Use your net!!

BrittGOAL14

AuthorMessage

Geonjaha

1,551. Posted:

BrittGOAL14 wrote:

Joshers744 wrote:

Use your net!!

Use your net to get floating presents...?

AuthorMessage

Whopper744

1,552. Posted:

Geonjaha wrote:

BrittGOAL14 wrote:

Joshers744 wrote:

Use your net!!

I can use my net? :p
I never could do that in the past. I'll have to try it I guess. Just seems too high.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744
Fellow WV residents and MK8 fans...join the WV Cup today! 3052 9702 2828

Join Koopalings Thursdays! 5842-3656-8790

(used to be Joshers744...changed it to my Nintendo ID)

-John 3:16

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

1,553. Posted:

I tried using my net and I still couldn't get the floating present. Tracked the thing all the way across town.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

AuthorMessage

ELI-ASH

1,554. Posted:

So I got my 100% approval around 1 or 2 am and Isabelle sayd that i would have to wait at the very least 1 day before i can do more major related stuff. Well at 6 am today she sayd I was ready. (⊙_◎) It's still technically the same day is it a glitch or something?

My youtube channel
current lets play "Torneco's mystery dungeon"
PSN:ELI-ASH
Just got a WiiU if you added me on 3ds feel free to add me on this too.

3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

1,555. Posted:

MetallicDonkey wrote:

I tried using my net and I still couldn't get the floating present. Tracked the thing all the way across town.

You use a net in this one? In all previous AC games you used the slingshot to shoot the present down from the sky.

"Everybody gets old, but not everybody gets great!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
My name in a video game.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99

AuthorMessage

Geonjaha

1,556. Posted:

Joshers744 wrote:

Geonjaha wrote:

BrittGOAL14 wrote:

Joshers744 wrote:

Use your net!!

I can use my net? :p
I never could do that in the past. I'll have to try it I guess. Just seems too high.

No, you cant. I was asking sarcastically. >.<

AuthorMessage

Despair1087

1,557. Posted:

I can has fruit?

Despair 4554-0003-3637

Why lie? I'm a Nintendo fanboy.
I prefer jumping on my enemies rather than shooting at them.

3DS FC: 4554-0003-3637

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

1,558. Posted:

bezerker99 wrote:

MetallicDonkey wrote:

You use a net in this one? In all previous AC games you used the slingshot to shoot the present down from the sky.

I think you are supposed to use a slingshot, but someone suggested trying a net. Didn't work for me.

AuthorMessage

BrittGOAL14

1,559. Posted:

Yep. The net is harder to knock down the balloon, but I've got 4 items from them so far using that technique. ^.^

BrittGOAL14

AuthorMessage

Geonjaha

1,560. Posted:

Apparently in some cases (SOME) it is possible to use the net if the present is low enough. It's much harder though and not guaranteed to reach it.