Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Posts 1,501 to 1,520 of 5,908

CrazyOtto

Only my 3rd day owning Animal Crossing New Leaf and I already paid my second loan. Fishing has always been Animal Crossing's #1 money maker.

CrazyOtto

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

BrittGOAL14

Wealthy town or beautiful town for the ordinance. Hmm. So torn.

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

Marakuto

I managed to get an early copy of this in the UK! I was surprised when the vintage shop in my local town stocked it yesterday but I'm glad it all worked out! Although, I'm a bit skeptical about the copy having a Club Innuendo code, looks like I'll h ave to see... :3

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals ...

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

Gustoff

When does the streetpass feature enable in the game? Do you have to do something first before you can enable to streetpass people? I'm on my third day and the section for HH on Main Street is still closed with a chain.

3DS FC: 1805-2174-4646
3DS Name: Gustoff
AC:NL Dream Code: 4000-2538-6016

AccessibleDaydream

Gustoff wrote:

When does the streetpass feature enable in the game? Do you have to do something first before you can enable to streetpass people? I'm on my third day and the section for HH on Main Street is still closed with a chain.

You have to go and talk to Tom Nook.

AccessibleDaydream

Switch Friend Code: SW-2307-0614-2423 | My Nintendo: Dj64Mk7 | Nintendo Network ID: Dj64Mk7 | Twitter:

Geonjaha

Marakuto wrote:

I managed to get an early copy of this in the UK! I was surprised when the vintage shop in my local town stocked it yesterday but I'm glad it all worked out! Although, I'm a bit skeptical about the copy having a Club Innuendo code, looks like I'll h ave to see... :3

You and your luck! I'm waiting on Amazon Day 1 delivery and hoping it makes it on time so I get it before Monday.

Edited on by Geonjaha

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

BrittGOAL14

Gates are about to be open in Salford. Have a PWP just south of Town Hall if anyone would like to donate... Also have some apples for anyone that would like to trade for peaches and/or bananas.

Not sure how long I'll be keeping them open, woke up far too early and have a feeling I'll be taking a nap soon.

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

ToxicSins

There is a reason why money is easier to get in New Leaf; the reason being Public Works Projects. None of the previous Animal Crossing games gave you this ability, and the creators assumed you'd be paying for those as well as paying off your house. Thus, you need to have more bells.

Mitchell

3DS Friend Code: 2638-0149-2737

Arianabtd

Got the island today!
It's super fun, I really like it.
And I got Mangos, Lemons and Coconuts ^^.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

BrittGOAL14

I get the island tomorrow. Tortimer visited me today about it. ^.^

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.

ACNH Catalog

AccessibleDaydream

Konata wrote:

Got the island today!

Do you wanna try one of those Island tours together as a group, maybe with Shadow?

AccessibleDaydream

Switch Friend Code: SW-2307-0614-2423 | My Nintendo: Dj64Mk7 | Nintendo Network ID: Dj64Mk7 | Twitter:

ToxicSins

Konata wrote:

Got the island today!
It's super fun, I really like it.
And I got Mangos, Lemons and Coconuts ^^.

I got bananas and durians! I didn't realize people got different fruit on their islands, too.

Mitchell

3DS Friend Code: 2638-0149-2737

AccessibleDaydream

ToxicSins wrote:

I didn't realize people got different fruit on their islands, too.

I got mangos and coconuts. I planted all of them in my town.

AccessibleDaydream

RevolverLink

Three days later, my (pre-ordered...) copy of New Leaf is here! Finally, I can get busy helping the town of Riverrun get on its feet.

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

Cesco

Please Nintendo of Europe, be quick and send me the gift code for downloading Animal Crossing ASAP

Edited on by Cesco

Cesco

SuperJoon

Cant wait to get my code from Nintendo! Aaaaaaaahhhh!!

PSN: SuperJoon84 | Xbox GT: SuperJoon

Nintendo Network ID: Superjoon | Twitter:

Cesco

BTW What is the name of your city? As I did with every AC game since the days of gamecube, I'm going to call my city Palooka

Edited on by Cesco

Cesco

e-love

So Tortimer visited me today and I can finally make my island trip visit tomorrow :3

Also made my first act as mayor and put the keep the town beautiful ordinance in action, active tomorrow as well~

@ChrisT99, I've been meaning to add you all this time and am doing it right now, sorry for keeping you waiting!

And yeah I really need a slingshot. Those floating balloons are taunting me like crazy now u_u

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

AccessibleDaydream

Emaan wrote:

@ChrisT99, I've been meaning to add you all this time and am doing it right now, sorry for keeping you waiting!

It's OK, bro. Do you wanna come over to my town now for a bit?

AccessibleDaydream

Arianabtd

Will someone help me make a town tune from a song?
I cant read sheet music, and I'm awful at making town tunes as it is but I really want the Noona Neomu Yeppeo part from this song
anyone wanna help a girl out? :3.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic