Groose_Lord wrote:

Tomorrow I will be distributing oranges

Can I come over then?

Of course everyone is welcome i'll add you as soon as i get the chance

Add me as well please =)

I added you, eFallon

My friend code is: 3625-8346-6605

Magusnake

New poster. I'm going to go ahead and leave my friend code for anyone who might want it..
5241-1919-2655

3ds Friend code:
Dusty
5241-1919_2655

Rendalek

Magusnake wrote:

New poster. I'm going to go ahead and leave my friend code for anyone who might want it..
5241-1919-2655

I added you

My friend code is: 3625-8346-6605

ToxicSins

Finally got the fishing pole and watering can after finishing Isabelle's tutorial on the second day.

Mitchell

3DS Friend Code: 2638-0149-2737

SkywardLink98

@Groose_Lord Well I guess I have no chance of meeting them all now

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

Xyphon22

So have I just somehow become awesome at this or is bug catching a lot easier in this game? Last night I was just wandering around, happened to see a tarantula, walked up and caught it. Then today, I shook a tree, a beehive fell out, I ran a couple feet, whipped out my net, and caught it. It has always taken me like 100 tries and innumerable bites and attacks to catch either of these. If I can catch a scorpion the first time I see one, too, I'll know something is up.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

Arianabtd

younglink1990 wrote:

Does anyone know where I go to order old furniture from the catalog?

You have to wait until Nookling Junction upgrades by one.
Then you can ^^.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

Geonjaha

Xyphon22 wrote:

So have I just somehow become awesome at this or is bug catching a lot easier in this game? Last night I was just wandering around, happened to see a tarantula, walked up and caught it. Then today, I shook a tree, a beehive fell out, I ran a couple feet, whipped out my net, and caught it. It has always taken me like 100 tries and innumerable bites and attacks to catch either of these. If I can catch a scorpion the first time I see one, too, I'll know something is up.

From what people are saying about shark catching it seems rarer animals/bugs are more common and easier to catch in this game. If that's true then it's a BIG letdown.

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

e-love

Yeah I saw a tarantula last night and I was like "what? on the first day?" I already mentioned how I saw a lot of sharks too. Maybe we're just lucky?

Speaking of lucky, I also managed to get prizes both times with yesterday's and today's fortune cookies from the Nook shop. Not sure if that just means I have good luck or not. The prizes are like Nintendo items by the way. I got an Arwing and a Triforce.

So it's the second day, and that means Isabelle lets you start your mayor related tasks sort of.

Guess we have to do a little more tutorial-type things before we truly get to do all we want with the town o:

It's a strange twist, because in order to get my town approval up Isabelle wants me to recycle some trash- which I have to catch in the ocean or river. So I'm like actually wanting to catch a tire or can instead of a fish? :3
(I'm having a hard time finding one too, funny how I caught a can and a tire yesterday- yet today- no luck)

If anyone has an extra net, I would be very grateful.
It seems my Nookling Junction decided not to restock the tools today~

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

HandheldGuru97

Emaan wrote:

If anyone has an extra net, I would be very grateful.
It seems my Nookling Junction decided not to restock the tools today~

Haha I'm having the same problem!!!! If anyone has a net or something I'll take it!!! And if you need a shovel or fishing rod feel free to come on over! So any takers???

Edited on by HandheldGuru97

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ha...

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

e-love

@Neo-GeoFan
Right? They literally just replaced the fishing rod and shovel with another fishing rod and shovel. Like thanks Timmy and Tommy >:[

@Konata
Oh o: well I guess I'm not that lucky then

Edited on by e-love

AccessibleDaydream

Should I create another thread for item trades or not? I have some items I want to get rid of that I want to offer everyone here.

AccessibleDaydream

Switch Friend Code: SW-2307-0614-2423 | My Nintendo: Dj64Mk7 | Nintendo Network ID: Dj64Mk7 | Twitter:

HandheldGuru97

ChrisT99 wrote:

Should I create another thread for item trades or not? I have some items I want to get rid of that I want to offer everyone here.

That would be awesome!! Oh and I'll add you Chris if you don't mind...

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ha...

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

AccessibleDaydream

Neo-GeoFan wrote:

That would be awesome!! Oh and I'll add you Chris if you don't mind...

I created the thread. Also, I'll go ahead and add you, too.

AccessibleDaydream

Switch Friend Code: SW-2307-0614-2423 | My Nintendo: Dj64Mk7 | Nintendo Network ID: Dj64Mk7 | Twitter:

Arianabtd

Dang it! Right as I was hoping to find a net I find ANOTHER fishing rod.
I need a net x3.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

e-love

Konata wrote:

I need a net x3.

This seems to be the common theme of my life right now D:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic