Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Posts 1,261 to 1,280 of 5,983

BrittGOAL14

Watching TV until 10 EST with the family. DS is gonna be dead soon, I'll have it on charge and playing later again though. Look forward to visiting your towns!

BrittGOAL14

Twitter:

SkywardLink98

MetallicDonkey wrote:

Whew! Just 100 percented the game. That was pretty fun.

What?

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

Betelgroose

Opening my gate for anyone that would like to join!

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

Betelgroose

Nobodys_Angel wrote:

How do I join?

@Groose_Lord Can I add you?

of course everyone who likes to goof off is welcome!

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord

eddb0ii

doods I'm trill can someone leme know if they tryna add me up?

4012-3949-6277

ACNL FC - 4012-3949-6277

Twitter:

Dj64Mk7

Anyone available to play online? I know it's kinda late, but still have lots of stuff to do.

Dj64Mk7

Nintendo Network ID: Dj64Mk7

Chrono_Cross

Is anyone else catching an absurd amount of sharks? It's only my second day of playing and I'm nearly reaching double digits on my shark total.

Also, got my second loan paid off!

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Joe1113

I'm not even exaggerating when i say that it took me 4 hours to find a town, townsfollk and setup that I liked. I literally kept on restarting until I got some villagers(my main priority) that I love!! BISKIT, COOKIE, DIANA!!! oh, and Curt and Leonard too. I wanted some others though, but I'm happy. Did anybody else restart until they got a game setup they loved? and if so how long did it take?

MAYOR JOEY IN EMBERTON!!!

Favorites Series':
Video Games~Pokemon,Harvest Moon,Animal Crossing,Rune Factory and Smash Bros.
Films~Scream films,Final Destination,Jurassic Park,ALL Pixar films and any superhero film.
T.V. Shows~Total Drama,Teen Titans,Big Brother,Avatar The Last Airbender,The Legend of Korra and Young Justice.

Emaan

@Chrono

Yeah I noticed there were a lot of sharks too. I only managed to catch Sunfish so far though

Is anyone's town open for visitors right now?

Edited on by Emaan

yoshi's disco
pink ness -quik backloggery
✰ not around as much as I used to be :o ) ✰

Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

Megumi_Sagano

Joe1113 wrote:

I'm not even exaggerating when i say that it took me 4 hours to find a town, townsfollk and setup that I liked. I literally kept on restarting until I got some villagers(my main priority) that I love!! BISKIT, COOKIE, DIANA!!! oh, and Curt and Leonard too. I wanted some others though, but I'm happy. Did anybody else restart until they got a game setup they loved? and if so how long did it take?

MAYOR JOEY IN EMBERTON!!!

We haz the same name, lol.
Though I'll probably just stick with Erica for a change here, hopefully I'll be able to make the character look just like her.

It's official, Megumi is now in love with crimsontadpoles and no one else....I mean, she still loves me and she's still one of my top waifus, but-...you know what just shut up.
YES I MAKE STUPID MISTAKES CONSTANTLY, LEAVE ME ALONE!!!
ZOMG YOUTUBE!!!
Attempting to revive this anime...

Twitter:

Betelgroose

Emaan wrote:

@Chrono

Yeah I noticed there were a lot of sharks too. I only managed to catch Sunfish so far though

Is anyone's town open for visitors right now?

mine is, my gate is open to all the weirdos of the world!

Betelgroose

as soon as i get to start making decisions as mayor i shall release resetti upon the world!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic