Showing 121 to 140 of 5,960
121. Posted: Mon 23rd Jan 2012 21:03 GMT
Next Spring then in the UK by the time it gets translated.
122. Posted: Mon 23rd Jan 2012 21:06 GMT
Considering it's Animal Crossing's 10th anniversary here in the U.S. and Europe I'd assume September. Since well, you know, that's the month the original was released.
Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury
123. Posted: Tue 24th Jan 2012 16:11 GMT
... ACCF came out in November 2008.. HG/SS came out in March 2010...
Must have been something else then. Either way, I just left CF on the back burner for a long time.
Rock Safari - Dwebble, Pupitar & Barbaracle
124. Posted: Tue 24th Jan 2012 19:24 GMT
Maybe it was Platinum. That came out in March 2009, 3 months after ACCF almost.
125. Posted: Tue 24th Jan 2012 22:58 GMT
I want to rent out or sell houses to other villagers. (of course I would have to buy the house myself first) and the return of the NES arcade
126. Posted: Wed 25th Jan 2012 00:05 GMT
Wait, so you can travel to someone's town even though they aren't online If so, awesome
I hated how I moved away and my friend and I could never play together because of time differences and school :/
Nintendo Network ID: Simmer_E | Twitter: Simmer_E
127. Posted: Wed 25th Jan 2012 00:09 GMT
can i add any one as a friend
fc: 2148-8408-0661 ID:gamer 4047 Get ready to smash
3DS Friend Code: 2148-8408-0661 | Nintendo Network ID: gamer4047
128. Posted: Wed 25th Jan 2012 02:22 GMT
That was the plan for Wii, originally...
Not sure if it's going to be on 3DS. Seems like the ideas they had for Wii's Animal Crossing is making the jump here
Hope that's one of them.
129. Posted: Thu 26th Jan 2012 01:18 GMT
New AC 3DS details:http://mynintendonews.com/2012/01/26/heres-plenty-of-animal-c...
I had fun once and it was awful.
3DS Friend Code: 4828-4964-0323
130. Posted: Thu 26th Jan 2012 01:23 GMT
Which we already knew. Nothing to see here.
131. Posted: Thu 26th Jan 2012 05:40 GMT
Backloggery | Now Playing
132. Posted: Thu 26th Jan 2012 05:44 GMT
I saw that when that conference came out. I freeze framed as I imagined THAT was what the world looks like. I still wonder if we can go to that island in the bottom right corner. The possibilities!
133. Posted: Thu 26th Jan 2012 18:59 GMT
yeha nothing new. we already knew all of that information
Edited on Thu 26th January, 2012 @ 18:59 by 6ch6ris6
3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139 <<>> Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall
134. Posted: Fri 27th Jan 2012 04:27 GMT
I'm as excited as you are all about this game, but I think I'll stop visiting this thread and reading any other spoilers so that the game will be new and fresh when I actually get to play it, whenever that will be.
135. Posted: Sat 28th Jan 2012 00:47 GMT
Here go my ideas for miis
1. When the game starts up, Rover (or whoever) will ask you,"Are you one of those mii people I've been hearing about?"
2. In game, the miis will be changed to look just like ACcharacters!
3. All faced types in Mii Maker, look exactly the same. Certainnoses/mouths/eyes look like the ones in-game.
4. Their skin tone transfers to the game
5. They can do everything regular characters can do. Changehairstyle/color, change clothes, put on hats/accessories, etc.
136. Posted: Sat 28th Jan 2012 00:57 GMT
All they need to do is transfer the Mii's face and skin tone. Like you, I'm hoping they are giving us the option to use Mii characters since the new character models totally looks like it is inspired by Miis.
I don't want to look the same as other people.
137. Posted: Sat 28th Jan 2012 01:02 GMT
I think I will be doing the same. Besides any E3 news that is
I've got the body of a taut, pre-teen Swedish boy.
Covers & Korg DS-10 Originals.
138. Posted: Sat 28th Jan 2012 01:04 GMT
I do that with most games I'm really excited about. Especially Animal Crossing.
139. Posted: Sat 28th Jan 2012 01:54 GMT
All they need to do is transfer the Mii's face and skin tone. Like you, I'm hoping they are giving us the option to use Mii characters since the new character models totally looks like it is inspired by Miis.I don't wantto look the same as other people.
I don't want
to look the same as other people.
But you wouldn't look the same.All of the heads would look exactly like the ones in game, but the eyes/nose/mouth you choose in Mii Maker will turn into a certain one in-game
140. Posted: Sat 28th Jan 2012 08:01 GMT
Haha I see you posted the same thing on the GFaqs board. xD
I go on the Animal Crossing 3DS board too. If you see x__Grim__x that's me. I tend to post there every other day and once this game releases I will be posting there EVERY day.