Showing 121 to 140 of 5,964
121. Posted: Sun 22nd Jan 2012 20:18 GMT
Queen Victoria wrote:
I've got my hopes up for spring, though I wouldn't bet on it.
Spring would be great, but I'm thinking May or June myself
Edited on Sun 22nd January, 2012 @ 20:18 by Michael_Caboose
Wii U: Caboose1979 / 3DS FC: 4253-3468-0506
122. Posted: Sun 22nd Jan 2012 20:21 GMT
I thought it was confirmed for a summer release in Japan. I'll try to find the source.EDIT: http://gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=170310
Edited on Sun 22nd January, 2012 @ 20:23 by nickcarney
123. Posted: Mon 23rd Jan 2012 00:54 GMT
still speculations. but it sounds realistic. summer in japan and autumn in the rest of the gaming world.
but i still hope it will come next week^^
3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139 <<>> Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall
124. Posted: Mon 23rd Jan 2012 20:54 GMT
Summer in Japan? That's a shame.. will probably be nearer Winter for us then
125. Posted: Mon 23rd Jan 2012 21:03 GMT
Next Spring then in the UK by the time it gets translated.
126. Posted: Mon 23rd Jan 2012 21:06 GMT
Considering it's Animal Crossing's 10th anniversary here in the U.S. and Europe I'd assume September. Since well, you know, that's the month the original was released.
Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury
127. Posted: Tue 24th Jan 2012 16:11 GMT
... ACCF came out in November 2008.. HG/SS came out in March 2010...
Must have been something else then. Either way, I just left CF on the back burner for a long time.
Rock Safari - Dwebble, Pupitar & Barbaracle
128. Posted: Tue 24th Jan 2012 19:24 GMT
Maybe it was Platinum. That came out in March 2009, 3 months after ACCF almost.
129. Posted: Tue 24th Jan 2012 22:58 GMT
I want to rent out or sell houses to other villagers. (of course I would have to buy the house myself first) and the return of the NES arcade
130. Posted: Wed 25th Jan 2012 00:05 GMT
Wait, so you can travel to someone's town even though they aren't online If so, awesome
I hated how I moved away and my friend and I could never play together because of time differences and school :/
Nintendo Network ID: Simmer_E | Twitter: Simmer_E
131. Posted: Wed 25th Jan 2012 00:09 GMT
can i add any one as a friend
mostly play pokemon and animal crossing fc: 2148-8408-0661
3DS Friend Code: 2148-8408-0661
132. Posted: Wed 25th Jan 2012 02:22 GMT
That was the plan for Wii, originally...
Not sure if it's going to be on 3DS. Seems like the ideas they had for Wii's Animal Crossing is making the jump here
Hope that's one of them.
133. Posted: Thu 26th Jan 2012 01:18 GMT
New AC 3DS details:http://mynintendonews.com/2012/01/26/heres-plenty-of-animal-c...
I had fun once and it was awful.
3DS Friend Code: 4828-4964-0323
134. Posted: Thu 26th Jan 2012 01:23 GMT
Which we already knew. Nothing to see here.
135. Posted: Thu 26th Jan 2012 05:40 GMT
Backloggery | Now Playing
136. Posted: Thu 26th Jan 2012 05:44 GMT
I saw that when that conference came out. I freeze framed as I imagined THAT was what the world looks like. I still wonder if we can go to that island in the bottom right corner. The possibilities!
137. Posted: Thu 26th Jan 2012 18:59 GMT
yeha nothing new. we already knew all of that information
Edited on Thu 26th January, 2012 @ 18:59 by 6ch6ris6
138. Posted: Fri 27th Jan 2012 04:27 GMT
I'm as excited as you are all about this game, but I think I'll stop visiting this thread and reading any other spoilers so that the game will be new and fresh when I actually get to play it, whenever that will be.
139. Posted: Sat 28th Jan 2012 00:47 GMT
Here go my ideas for miis
1. When the game starts up, Rover (or whoever) will ask you,"Are you one of those mii people I've been hearing about?"
2. In game, the miis will be changed to look just like ACcharacters!
3. All faced types in Mii Maker, look exactly the same. Certainnoses/mouths/eyes look like the ones in-game.
4. Their skin tone transfers to the game
5. They can do everything regular characters can do. Changehairstyle/color, change clothes, put on hats/accessories, etc.
140. Posted: Sat 28th Jan 2012 00:57 GMT
All they need to do is transfer the Mii's face and skin tone. Like you, I'm hoping they are giving us the option to use Mii characters since the new character models totally looks like it is inspired by Miis.
I don't want to look the same as other people.