Showing 121 to 140 of 755
121. Posted: Sun 22nd Jan 2012 20:18 GMT
Queen Victoria wrote:
I've got my hopes up for spring, though I wouldn't bet on it.
Spring would be great, but I'm thinking May or June myself
Edited on Sun 22nd January, 2012 @ 20:18 by Michael_Caboose
Wii U: Caboose1979 / 3DS FC: 4253-3468-0506
122. Posted: Sun 22nd Jan 2012 20:21 GMT
I thought it was confirmed for a summer release in Japan. I'll try to find the source.EDIT: http://gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=170310
Edited on Sun 22nd January, 2012 @ 20:23 by nickcarney
123. Posted: Mon 23rd Jan 2012 00:54 GMT
still speculations. but it sounds realistic. summer in japan and autumn in the rest of the gaming world.
but i still hope it will come next week^^
3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139
124. Posted: Mon 23rd Jan 2012 20:54 GMT
Summer in Japan? That's a shame.. will probably be nearer Winter for us then
125. Posted: Mon 23rd Jan 2012 21:03 GMT
Next Spring then in the UK by the time it gets translated.
Reuse, recycle, reanimate!
New 3DS Friend Code 2578‒3867‒0016Steam ID : Sockymonwww.passid.ca/socky
126. Posted: Mon 23rd Jan 2012 21:06 GMT
Considering it's Animal Crossing's 10th anniversary here in the U.S. and Europe I'd assume September. Since well, you know, that's the month the original was released.
"Nintendo fans are all talk. Nintendo fans are vocal with their mouths, but when it’s time to open their wallets, they’ll spend that $60 on New Super Mario Bros instead." - Activision
Beer is not the answer. Beer is the question. YES is the answer.
Nintendo Network ID: JosephDigital
127. Posted: Tue 24th Jan 2012 16:11 GMT
... ACCF came out in November 2008.. HG/SS came out in March 2010...
Must have been something else then. Either way, I just left CF on the back burner for a long time.
128. Posted: Tue 24th Jan 2012 19:24 GMT
Maybe it was Platinum. That came out in March 2009, 3 months after ACCF almost.
129. Posted: Tue 24th Jan 2012 22:58 GMT
I want to rent out or sell houses to other villagers. (of course I would have to buy the house myself first) and the return of the NES arcade
130. Posted: Wed 25th Jan 2012 00:05 GMT
Wait, so you can travel to someone's town even though they aren't online If so, awesome
I hated how I moved away and my friend and I could never play together because of time differences and school :/
Someone removed the ladder! There's no way out!? We're all doomed!!!!!
131. Posted: Wed 25th Jan 2012 00:09 GMT
can i add any one as a friend
3DS f code: 2148-8408-0661 games: mk7, ocarina of time , pokemon rumble blast , m 3d land catch phrase : lucky seven is my name throwing items is my game and i just got KIU
132. Posted: Wed 25th Jan 2012 02:22 GMT
That was the plan for Wii, originally...
Not sure if it's going to be on 3DS. Seems like the ideas they had for Wii's Animal Crossing is making the jump here
Hope that's one of them.
133. Posted: Thu 26th Jan 2012 01:18 GMT
New AC 3DS details:http://mynintendonews.com/2012/01/26/heres-plenty-of-animal-c...
They don't think it be like it is, but it do.
134. Posted: Thu 26th Jan 2012 01:23 GMT
Which we already knew. Nothing to see here.
135. Posted: Thu 26th Jan 2012 05:40 GMT
Finaloggery | Now Playing
136. Posted: Thu 26th Jan 2012 05:44 GMT
I saw that when that conference came out. I freeze framed as I imagined THAT was what the world looks like. I still wonder if we can go to that island in the bottom right corner. The possibilities!
137. Posted: Thu 26th Jan 2012 18:59 GMT
yeha nothing new. we already knew all of that information
Edited on Thu 26th January, 2012 @ 18:59 by 6ch6ris6
138. Posted: Fri 27th Jan 2012 04:27 GMT
I'm as excited as you are all about this game, but I think I'll stop visiting this thread and reading any other spoilers so that the game will be new and fresh when I actually get to play it, whenever that will be.
139. Posted: Sat 28th Jan 2012 00:47 GMT
Here go my ideas for miis
1. When the game starts up, Rover (or whoever) will ask you,"Are you one of those mii people I've been hearing about?"
2. In game, the miis will be changed to look just like ACcharacters!
3. All faced types in Mii Maker, look exactly the same. Certainnoses/mouths/eyes look like the ones in-game.
4. Their skin tone transfers to the game
5. They can do everything regular characters can do. Changehairstyle/color, change clothes, put on hats/accessories, etc.
140. Posted: Sat 28th Jan 2012 00:57 GMT
All they need to do is transfer the Mii's face and skin tone. Like you, I'm hoping they are giving us the option to use Mii characters since the new character models totally looks like it is inspired by Miis.
I don't want to look the same as other people.