Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Posts 1,101 to 1,120 of 5,908

Kyloctopus

I downloaded this at Midnight. So far this is what I have:
My town is named "HighHill"
My neighbours are: Peck, Untitled Midge, Untitled Knox Untitled Egbert Untitled and
Astrid Untitled
As you can see, I have alot of birds living in my town.
I'm also getting Nibbles the squirrel tomorrow.
I was pretty lucky on my first day, finding 2 Diplo Skulls and a Birdwing Butterfly

Also the 3D in the game is nice. I wouldn't call it the best, but it sure is nice and offers more to the experience.

Edited on by Kyloctopus

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

e-love

Today's the day!

Now I just have to wait until my Best Buy opens :0

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

HandheldGuru97

Just a bit longer for me!!!!!! After I have some breakfast I plan on walking (run) to my Walmart and hoping they have it!! (they better)

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ha...

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

Betelgroose

Anyone have one of the hamsters in their town? All I got was a creepy squirrel
Untitled

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

Popcorn

Nobodys_Angel wrote:

The thing I really fear is commitment to this game, since it works on a real-time clock and punishes you for your lack of playing.

I have to agree with this especially since I will be playing a lot of other games like The Last of Us and New Super Luigi U and I may not have time to play it.

Nintendo Network : Popcorn
3ds FC: 2621-2651-7547
Animal Crossing New Leaf Fruit: Pear

MBehbehani

To anyone who wants to add me please let me know!! My town is open now!! XD

3DS: 0130-1823-4534

Popcorn

How do I switch the time in my town..... I accidentally put P:M instead of A:M

Never mind I got it, but I was worried for a second lol.

Edited on by Popcorn

Nintendo Network : Popcorn
3ds FC: 2621-2651-7547
Animal Crossing New Leaf Fruit: Pear

e-love

I really need to think of a name for my town!

I haven't even started playing yet I'm too busy dancing around with happiness

e-love

Speaking of sold out, I'm lucky I pre-ordered

Best Buy was only giving them out to people who placed a down payment earlier on.

This game already seems to be doing well here in the United States! Me and my friends went down to GameStop first, there was a line there. Target had a bunch of people getting the game and the worker was like "we should just leave the 3DS game holder unlocked since everyone seems to be buying this game today". At Best Buy I saw little kids getting it and even those above the age of 30. It made me really proud to be a fan of this game. Usually when I buy the latest 3DS game there's like no hype locally and no other people buying it with me it seems. Good to know this game will most likely be just as if not more successful here than in Japan.

1 point for Ninty :3

AccessibleDaydream

Do you all want screenshots from me over the next few days? Of AC: New Leaf, I mean.

AccessibleDaydream

Switch Friend Code: SW-2307-0614-2423 | My Nintendo: Dj64Mk7 | Nintendo Network ID: Dj64Mk7 | Twitter:

HandheldGuru97

Just got back with the game!!!! Now I am off to start my village!! See you all in all in New Leaf!!!

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ha...

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

e-love

About to finally start! I just thought of a name~

I wanted to go with something exotic or nature related, so I went with: Cypress :3

Arianabtd

Untitled
I ran to GameStop after church! AND I GOT IT!
I wasn't planning to get the guide, but I couldn't help myself x3.
Minhovia here I come!

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

Romeo

Popcorn wrote:

Nobodys_Angel wrote:

The thing I really fear is commitment to this game, since it works on a real-time clock and punishes you for your lack of playing.

I have to agree with this especially since I will be playing a lot of other games like The Last of Us and New Super Luigi U and I may not have time to play it.

could someone enlighten me?
how exactly does this game punish you for not playing?

you say it works in real-time, but what happens if i decide not to play for a week and then pick it up again?

Romeo

Geonjaha

Romeo wrote:

Popcorn wrote:

Nobodys_Angel wrote:

could someone enlighten me?
how exactly does this game punish you for not playing?

you say it works in real-time, but what happens if i decide not to play for a week and then pick it up again?

If a neighbour decides to leave you wont be there to stop him, neighbours may start to dislike you for not talking to them, cockroaches will invade your house (not much of a problem to get rid of them though) and most importantly weeds will grow all around your town.

Worst case scenario is you leave for a very long time (months) and you need 2 minutes to clear the cockroaches, maybe 20 to clear the weeds, and most of the people in your town are people you don't recognise.

Edited on by Geonjaha

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

e-love

Untitled

Here's me getting my copy :3

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic